Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   June 23rd 2016, 9:21 pm

I haven't watched it yet because I haven't had time but I did watch the after show, so I got the gist of what went down. I can't wait to see it, I detest Tony, such a horse's ass and they keep asking him back.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   June 23rd 2016, 11:37 pm

I haven't watched yet either but did they address why they chose to send them home and not he and Shane last season who did get physical. As hot headed as Tony is, sounds like Camilla was provoking him (are you going to punch me). And bananas......what an ass move.... He knows they both have anger and alcohol issues.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   June 23rd 2016, 11:45 pm

I love these Challenges shows. So much drama. Such great comps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   June 24th 2016, 5:12 am

The drama factor this season is particularly higher. Also, there's been so few actual elimination challenges.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   July 21st 2016, 5:42 pm

Vince is so annoying. Why did they have to introduce him to us. Can't wait for this season The Challenge to be over.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 1st 2016, 8:00 pm

I bet Bananas chooses to take all the money instead of sharing. What do you guys think?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 4th 2016, 3:53 am

Yep. You were right.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 4th 2016, 11:22 am

I felt bad for Sarah. Banana's is an a-hole.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 4th 2016, 7:49 pm

I hated these AYTO people originally, but I ended up liking Devin, Amanda (even if she is a little coo-coo), her partner, and one other girl, but can't remember her name.

Did anyone else grow to like some of them.

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 4th 2016, 8:53 pm

I guess Word on the street is that Johnny took performing enhancing drugs before the final and all MTV did was fine him.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 4th 2016, 9:01 pm

Oh wow, really? Wouldn't really surprise me.

Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 6th 2016, 8:11 am

Johnny is the worst! I can't believe he did that.

catty wrote:
I hated these AYTO people originally, but I ended up liking Devin, Amanda (even if she is a little coo-coo), her partner, and one other girl, but can't remember her name.

Did anyone else grow to like some of them.

I don't like the idea of adding dating show people to the mix. I really miss the Road Rules days. But i did end up really liking Devin/Cheyenne.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   August 20th 2016, 11:36 pm

For anyone interested, MTVClassic is airing the first season of Road Rules tomorrow (Sunday) at 12 noon ET. It's Directv Channel 336 I'll try to watch again if I can.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   September 13th 2016, 3:21 pm

Find out what happens when seven roommates and their ex-lovers, cousins and best friends all live together under one roof on October 12th at 10/9c.

-----

Looks good!

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   September 13th 2016, 5:00 pm

I wonder how that's going to be any different than skeletons
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 5th 2016, 9:15 pm

I read that brad and tori are divorcing.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 12th 2016, 8:23 pm

RW returns tonight with 2 episodes back to back. Just wanted to give an FYI just in case you miss the 2nd episode.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 12th 2016, 8:35 pm

catty wrote:
RW returns tonight with 2 episodes back to back.  Just wanted to give an FYI just in case you miss the 2nd episode.

Thanks catty, I didn't know. I'll be watching later in the week online.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 20th 2016, 4:58 pm

So how do you like the new season. It's okay so far, but I don't think it will really start until next week. I definitely don't like Mike...the one they brought from Are You The One?. Seems like they might be using the RW as a stepping stone to introduce AYTO people before they go on The Challenge.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 21st 2016, 3:33 pm

I saw spoilers for the upcoming season of the challenge and I'm excited...if it's all true.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 23rd 2016, 9:36 pm

What happened? No episode this week? Rats, just when it was getting good.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 23rd 2016, 10:52 pm

Yeah, I was surprised too. I dislike the sisters together. They separate themselves too much from the rest of the group.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 6th 2017, 2:51 pm

Well that was uncomfortable! I'm so disturbed by these last two episodes, makes my blood boil. To think Jen is still with that asshat, and is defending him on Twitter, makes me sick!!! I hate that MTV isn't doing reunion shows anymore. Does anyone know if Tyara went ahead with the pregnancy?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 6th 2017, 9:11 pm

Talk about flipping a switch. Once they seemed to become official, he became controlling and jealous. That is a dangerous combo. I didn't even know they were still together. I have no idea about Tyara. Overall, I had high hopes for the season, but it became a dud pretty quick. By the end, there were too many people living together. Some should have left weeks ago if they brought nothing to the table. I wish Theo had stayed.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 11th 2017, 3:34 pm

It's back!!!! dance dance clap

Quote :
The Challenge ‏@ChallengeMTV  5h5 hours ago
The Challenge returns February 7th, and the Champs are coming to to invade the game!

www.mtv.com/news/2966066/underdogs-the-challenge-invasion-season-29/?utm=share_twitter

Quote :

EIGHTEEN COMPETITORS WILL SHOOT FOR THEIR FIRST WINS ON THE BRAND-NEW THE CHALLENGE: INVASION

For every Challenge linchpin who’s successfully won gold (Bananas, Darrell and Evelyn could collectively stock an empty treasure chest), many have tried for first place and failed. But when MTV’s beloved competition show returns for Season 29 on February 7, the Underdogs will finally have their day.

On the heels of Rivals III comes a new type of game called The Challenge: Invasion which will usher 18 winless contestants — vets and first-timers alike — to a deserted, austere wasteland called The Shelter. The Underdogs will battle across a series of contests for the chance to move out of squalor and into typical Challenge luxury — The Oasis — but only 12 will get the chance to live like royalty. Still, even then, there will be no breathing easy: Just when the lucky ones get comfortable, they’ll find the game is far from over.

The final crop of Underdogs will have to face down eight proven Champions (peep 'em above smack talking the Underdogs), and the superstars stand between the long shots and a huge $350,000 prize. And with devastating elimination rounds, truly baffling hookups and the first-ever three-day final on the way too, Season 29 may just prove to be the series’ most unpredictable and gripping saga yet.

What do you think of the latest Challenge format, and are you placing your bets on The Underdogs? Share your thoughts, and hang tight for more info on the forthcoming Challenge season premiering on February 7 with a two-hour episode! In the meantime, check out the entire cast below:

Champs

Ashley K

Bananas

Camila

Cara Maria

CT

Darrell

Laurel

Zach

Underdogs

Amanda

Anika

Anthony

Ashley

Bruno

Cory

Dario

Hunter

Jenna

Kailah

LaToya

Marie

Nelson

Nicole

Shane

Sylvia

Theo

Tony

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 14th 2017, 6:59 pm

Can't wait, should be good. Glad to see that CT is coming back, I've missed him. Will be nice to see Nicole on, I saw her on Say Yes to the Dress when her sister got married.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 2nd 2017, 6:21 pm

CT is a Dad!

http://www.eonline.com/news/826093/surprise-mtv-s-chris-ct-tamburello-reveals-he-s-a-dad
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 2nd 2017, 8:30 pm

I saw that earlier. Was surprised, but happy for him.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 6th 2017, 5:07 pm

There is some sort of CT special tomorrow before The Challenge begins. Starts at 8:30. Maybe highlights of previous challenges or an update on his life...or both. Who knows. Just thought some might want to watch.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 8th 2017, 11:43 pm

Great 1st episode. I really really really dislike Tony. I like Nelson, Ashley, and Amanda this time around. Is this Kailah's 1st challenge? If so, she talks a big game for a 1st timer.

Got to see CT's kid. Cute!

Looking forward to the season.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 8th 2017, 11:59 pm

Kailah is cute. Smile

Tony has always been a dick. Ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 9th 2017, 7:44 pm

I watched today, it was really good. I think this is going to be a great season. Phil, I agree about Tony.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 9th 2017, 10:14 pm

We all agree about Tony. Pissed me off when he was using his kids to make Sylvia feel guilty for voting him in. He put himself in the situation of having two young kids, don't make anyone feel bad for voting your ass in. They aren't there to help his real-life situation.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 17th 2017, 10:37 pm

I posted this in another thread:

Quote :
Jenna barely made it.

Hunter was OTT.

Theo was wasted space.

I deleted it from the other thread. Also is anyone going to watch that "Stranded..." show when it airs?

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 22nd 2017, 9:20 pm

I'm glad the Champs have finally arrived, but I have to admit I would have been fine if they had never returned. I was starting to like watching most of the underdogs.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 9th 2017, 3:19 pm

Tony and Kailah are gone. They were so convinced they could beat the other person lol

And wtf with Jenna and her still liking Zack? Whatever you did or didn't do on the plane with Bruno is your business. Who cares what he thinks.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 17th 2017, 5:15 pm

I wish they weren't split into the champs vs underdogs or whatever it was called. They could only pick between two people this week. Dumb.

Also dumb, Jenna worried about what Zack would think if she did hook up with another guy. Isn't she single, who cares what he thinks.

Ashley getting mad at CM and Hunter for their stupid exchange.

I watched afterbuzz w/ Ashley and Dario and I guess they are together now.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 17th 2017, 7:13 pm

Jenna is another weak needy girl ugh! He treated you like crap, let it go!

Johnny is so cleaver and the rest just go along with him lol, they get what they deserve.

Cara is such a bad ass, I love her!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 1st 2017, 10:51 pm

I checked Nicole's instagram and it looks like she and Laurel are a couple. They are cute together. Nicole is funny. Her accent makes her funnier for some reason.

I hope Darrell stays instead of Bananas.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 12th 2017, 3:53 pm

Great episode last night! I'm so glad Jenna was eliminated. I kind of wanted to see Amanda win because of what she wanted to use the money for. Ashley is funny when she isn't crazy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   

Back to top Go down

MTV Reality Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: