Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 18th 2016, 8:27 pm

The reunion was on right after and then 1/2 hr of the crap they should have shown.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 19th 2016, 3:45 pm

I finally watched the show. I felt bad for CM and Abram...having their relationship on there like that was uncomfortable to watch. Whatever is going on with them goes beyond what happened on the show. I don't think she used him the way Johnny was implying. I just think she was scared to tell him because of his reaction. Anyway, the whole reunion was a mess. I wish they would have given the finishing times for all three teams so we could see how long each team took.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 4:57 pm

Real World started and my thoughts first episode: Jenna is so ignorant. Kind of sad to see someone so young be that stupid. I don't know how I could deal with people like that on a daily basis. The one guy with the long hair...he tries too hard to be cool.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 7:27 pm

Catty, I'm not watching. What did Jenna do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 8:15 pm

She told the two black people in the house that she wished the colored people in her town acted more like them. Not so thugish, etc.. She just went on and on and on explaining her view. I don't even know how to explain it. Cee Jai didn't say a thing, but was shocked that she was even having the convo with her. Credit to her for being cool about it on the first night out, but judging by the preview of the season, it won't be so cool.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 8:36 pm

ignorance. It's rampant.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17159
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 8:49 pm

Oh wow, I didn't even know it started. Ugh, another one I have to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 10:41 pm

You've only missed one episode. Was it last season that had Madison? If so, not sure this season will be able to top how much I really liked watching her last season. She was just very genuine and honest. That's rare on these shows.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 10:43 pm

Madison was last season, yes.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   March 19th 2016, 11:00 pm

Thanks Phil Smile

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 4th 2016, 1:37 pm

Quote :
The Challenge ‏@ChallengeMTV  1h1 hour ago
Trust your enemy, or else... #TheChallengeRivals3 arrives on May 4th!

a month away.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 8th 2016, 5:47 pm

Jenna...her roommates think they can change her way of thinking, but I don't see how.  Awful.  And Dean being tolerant just to get in her pants... doh shoot_me

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 8th 2016, 6:21 pm

catty wrote:
Jenna...her roommates think they can change her way of thinking, but I don't see how.  Awful.  And Dean being tolerant just to get in her pants... doh shoot_me

OMG, looks like we got another Aaryn Gries on our hands. Blame the South lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 8th 2016, 9:33 pm

That's what I was thinking. In my mind I was trying to figure out who is worse between Aaryn and Jenna.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 11th 2016, 9:46 pm

The challenge is coming back May 4th - Rivals III

http://www.mtv.com/shows/the-challenge-rivals-iii

How they became Rivals -

http://www.mtv.com/news/2865618/challenge-history-rivals-clashes/
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 15th 2016, 4:11 pm

Chris was wrong doing what he did, but Jenna denying she said any of those things when it was all on camera....I just can't with this girl.

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 15th 2016, 9:02 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/04/15/diem-browns-legacy-lives-on-through-gift-registry-site-for-patients-in-need.html
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 20th 2016, 8:38 pm

Apparently Tony knocked another girl up. The ex Alyssa that was on the show
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 20th 2016, 9:35 pm

From Tony's brother, Shane's Instagram -

shanejrainesHow I feel about my bro @t_raines having another baby on the way. Me being an uncle 2X And everyone involved being happy with the situation, and being friends/one big family. Ps. Pease keep all negative comments to yourself. That stress isn't good for new pregnant mothers and could cause a lot of harm to the pregnancy. We are all happy that we are adding one more to the family and we all love each other. This in a weird way brought everyone together better than I would've ever expected. So please just respect this crazy beautiful journey that's taken place. It's all a blessing🙌🏻👼🏼 Thank you guys who support it, and are happy for our family😘😘 #UncleUncleShane 👶🏼👶🏼 #thenewnormal #themorethemerrier
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 20th 2016, 9:51 pm

Thanks for posting.  I saw a tweet calling Tony a POS and was wondering what had happened.  Yikes! I was wondering who was pregnant so I went to vevmo and it is one of the exes who visited during his time on RW...Alyssa. She's due in November.

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 21st 2016, 3:33 pm

Which means he got her pregnant right around the time Madison's baby was due. Also, he was back with one of the other exes, Elizabeth at New Year's eve. I wonder if he does it for attention or if he has a sex addiction problem.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 21st 2016, 3:34 pm

And I say attention just because of the way they announced it on social media. They could have easily kept that to themselves and no one would have ever known otherwise
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 23rd 2016, 3:23 pm

Was Real World not on this week? I went to the website and there's no new episode.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 23rd 2016, 3:54 pm

No. They devoted the day to Prince. Will return Thursday.

Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 23rd 2016, 5:05 pm

Thank you Catty.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 23rd 2016, 6:50 pm

Thanks catty!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 5th 2016, 10:20 pm

Another non wed lady is pg: Joanna Marion

https://instagram.com/p/BFDCxLVIkKC/
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 6th 2016, 6:51 pm

Out of all the things Jenna has said, I never would have imagined that her tipping would be what sets Cee Jai off. There had to be more to it, right? Unless, it build up to that.

I haven't watched the Challenge yet because of all the AYTO people. I'll get to it this weekend.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 7th 2016, 8:48 pm

1 1/2 hr premiere and no one leaves. The intro reminded me of BB. I really don't know any of these AYTO people and don't care to know them. Jenna and Vince won but I think her height helped her in that challenge.

I like LeRoy and Avery.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 8th 2016, 9:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 8th 2016, 9:40 pm

Wonder who the baby daddy is -

MTV's The Challenge ‏@MTVRWRRQuotes  May 4
HUGE congrats to @jonnamtv on her pregnancy! Go send her some love! ❤️😀👶🏼

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 13th 2016, 3:54 pm

There were two episodes of the RW this week.

About the challenge, I have no idea who these AYTO people are. Don't know how they know each other or hate each other. I did like the draw.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 14th 2016, 2:21 pm

Forgot to mention I was sooooo bummed Avery and LeRoy were sent home because of LeRoy's back. Wish they had gotten someone to replace him so that Avery could have stayed.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 14th 2016, 2:58 pm

Watched back to back episodes of the Real World last night!! Whoa things are getting interesting. I can't believe the coming attractions for next week, an actual girl fight!!

What happened to the days where they had to get a job while they were there, remember those days?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 14th 2016, 3:31 pm

Yup, they need to go back to that or make them volunteer somewhere.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 20th 2016, 3:59 pm

The Challenge--Nobody went home. WTH am I watching? Ashley is nuts. Amanda is nuts. I did laugh when Wes asked Simone if she was crushing on him and she said yes...then he said it crossed the line or something. Not liking the season at all.

The RW--Jenna should not have done the show if she was going to be so worried about her bf back home. Dylan is an idiot for falling for someone so fast.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 26th 2016, 5:40 pm

I am getting really annoyed with The Challenge. The first 40 minutes of the show was spent on drama before we ever saw them do a challenge. And, there was no elimination at the end of the show. Some stupid guy decided to quit because he missed his girlfriend. WTF is going on this season. Another surprise couple will replace the quitters from last night. Well only half of the couple quit. Anyway, it's ridiculous. Just fast forward through the season and get it over with already.

And not sure if the RW is finishing tonight since they showed the "shit" show last week and they usually do that when the season is coming to an end. We'll see I guess.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 26th 2016, 8:47 pm

Yes catty, the season finale of the RW is tonight. It's a 2hr. episode. Crazy, I feel like it's only been a few episodes and it's over already.

I think the Challenge decided to throw that party and cancel the elimination because there wasn't enough drama. They pumped them with alcohol and then sat back to watch the shit storm. So do you think Camilla is hurt? I thought I saw her in the coming attractions for next week.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   May 27th 2016, 6:58 pm

Thank goodness RW is done. This is probably my least favorite season. Jenna is so ignorant and the nerve she had at saying Cee Jai was ignorant...please. I have never encountered someone like Jenna and I hope I never do. I know I shouldn't say this, but I'm glad Cee Jai did what she did. I'm just surprised she was able to hold in her anger that long.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   June 23rd 2016, 8:33 am

I'm so glad Tony is gone. He needs to quit drinking if he never seems to remember the dumb shit he does because of the blackouts. Camila also needs to stop she becomes too emotional. Still Tony was intimidating in that situation and an idiot for doing what Bananas told him to do. I really dislike Vince.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   

Back to top Go down

MTV Reality Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: