Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 8th 2016, 11:49 am

I have not had an opportunity to watch the after show yet. You can tell that she is being emotionally or mentally abused. I read somewhere that they broke up and she bought a house to stay in Montana. They are filming the reunion on January 21 And the top three or four teams are usually there so I'm sure they will be put on the spot. At least her cousin Jamie will be there to get her back. I read somewhere that she was kind of all alone on the after show stage and all the men were just kind of going on about it around her. Zuri didn't put Tony on the spot that much.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 8th 2016, 3:56 pm

girl--I watched the aftershow and yeah it would have been nice to have Jamie there. The worst had to be Bananas/Vince acting as though they were looking out for Abram by telling him. They should have just said it was a game move. I agree about the emotional abuse, but it's only based on what I am seeing. Again maybe I'm wrong.

Jack'd--I had to google his girlfriends name. Didn't know who she was.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 8th 2016, 7:39 pm

Abram knows why they did it, how stupid of them, duh he watched the episode and Johnny makes it perfectly clear what he's up to.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 13th 2016, 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 13th 2016, 3:38 pm

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/13/real-world-season-31-premiere-date-cast-go-big-go-home

This is the true story of seven strangers picked to live in a house, work together, and have their identities revealed exclusively by EW, along with the premiere date and the HUGE twist behind the upcoming 31st season of The Real World.

Mark your calendars: The season, which returns to Las Vegas for the third time in the franchise’s lengthy history, will premiere on Thursday, March 17 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV. The season’s title? The Real World: Go Big or Go Home. (More on that later.)

But don’t get too attached to any of the roommates. Thanks to this year’s big twist, they might not stick around too long: Missions will test the cast’s grit throughout the season, and if a housemate can’t complete the task, they’ll be booted from the house and replaced.

Some missions will be designed for the whole group, while others will specifically test individual cast members and force them to confront emotional moments from their past and dabble in their dreams. A brief sampling of the challenges they’ll confront? An extreme jump from a hot air balloon, an onstage performance at a strip club, and a face-to-face meeting between an adoptive child and their birth mother. So, you know, the usual.

Who will go big and who will go home? Find out March 17!

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 14th 2016, 7:08 pm

Kind of like that Jamie didn't want to align with Bananas.

It was nice seeing CT. He's always been my favorite guy.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 14th 2016, 9:00 pm

CT seems all gown up now doesn't he catty. It's like Diem's death made him a man. He was always a hot tempered lunatic on the challenges, it was nice to see him like this. Of course, next week when he joins the show, it may be a different story.

That was a sad episode, glad to see bananas has a heart.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 14th 2016, 9:10 pm

Jack'd wrote:
CT seems all gown up now doesn't he catty. It's like Diem's death made him a man. He was always a hot tempered lunatic on the challenges, it was nice to see him like this. Of course, next week when he joins the show, it may be a different story.

That was a sad episode, glad to see bananas has a heart.

I thought the same. He just seemed more mature. It was nice to see most of the older vets be so emotional about something outside the game. They all had special memories with Diem.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 17th 2016, 11:18 am

Here is an interview that Abram and Mike did

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tsdGdx26VW4
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 20th 2016, 10:20 pm

Vince sucks. The two who finished the underwater challenge for their team are the ones voted into the Pit. That sucks too. I don't get all these girls who still stick with Banana's after he screws them over.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 21st 2016, 8:24 pm

The reunion was filmed today.  Click on link for more info.  Beware of spoilers, so don't look if you don't want to know.

http://vevmo.com/forums/bloodlines-reunion-filming-thursday-january-21-2016-spoilers

Something interesting regarding the last episode.

Quote :
Mike threw the elimination and the whole cast knew and was upset. They said he had to work to throw it because Jamie didn't do well against CT. He would never try against Cara Maria. They also said Abram had to lose. Apparently Mike had personal business.

Jenna was told what to do by Cara Maria! She told Jenna to pick Jamie, it wasn't Jenna's decision at all. Wow. Editing made it look like Bananas manipulated Jenna.

The whole cast talked about how editing made Bananas looked bad and said that he didn't really screw anyone over this season.

The world of editing.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 23rd 2016, 5:59 pm

Oh geez catty it tells me that that page couldn't be found! Well, I knew I liked Johnny for a reason, I guess he isn't as bad as they would like us to believe.

I did not like that last episode, I thought it was completely unfair to have outsiders come in to compete and seal their fate. I was pissed off watching that bull shit.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 23rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Try this link.

http://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-battle-bloodlines-reunion-spoilers

And I agree the last episode was BS.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 12:21 pm

Cara Maria is spilling some tea on her and Abram on Twitter. Go check it out before she deletes it. I would post but I'm on my kindle...so #TeamCara even though I do like him.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 3:04 pm

Cara Maria ‏@CaraMariaMTV 5h5 hours ago
When Im basically allowed to have ONE guy friend and ignore all exes. But hes allowed to call/see/email his exes? (All pre- tom incident)

#middlefingeremoji

Social media isnt the place for this. But im livid. bottled it up enough. You guys know NONE of my story so back the fuck off w judgments

My biggest regret is not being honest w myself or him about being unhappy and breaking up before i went on the stupid show. lied to myself

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 3:37 pm

Yeah he sounds controlling. She needs to get the f out of that. It also wouldn't surprise me if they got back together.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 3:48 pm

Oh there was more.  I'm going to try to post some screenshots I found at vevmo.

Spoiler:

Had to put in a spoiler because they are too big.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 3:54 pm

Still more:

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 4:02 pm

And Laurel's thoughts about it.
Quote :

Laurel Stucky ‏@laurelstucky  3h3 hours ago
OMG while I was drunk on wine last night in my own little world, Cara OWNED Abram on twitter and I'm so happy about it.

Laurel Stucky ‏@laurelstucky  4h4 hours ago
BOOYA CARA! @caramariamtv your voice is back and i like it.

I think Laurel knows more of what has been going on with CM and Abe than anybody else.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 6:29 pm

Nice interview with CT. I had read last week that he wasn't doing anymore challenges, but this interview says something different. I hope he does return someday.

http://zap2it.com/2016/01/challenge-battle-of-bloodlines-ct-interview-mtv/

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 25th 2016, 8:49 pm

Holy shit, I didn't know he was with Coral! I really didn't like her. Thanks catty, I didn't see those tweets, I wonder if she deleted them.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 26th 2016, 10:21 am

I had no idea he and Coral had been a couple either.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 27th 2016, 10:40 pm

The race up the mountain was kind of a mini-finale run with the weight they had to carry and the tasks they had to do at each stop....and they all kind of sucked except for Bananas, Cara Maria, Aneesa, Jenna and Brianna. Cory sucked so bad for someone who is so muscular. It kind of reminded me of Laurel dragging Zach up that mountain several yrs back LOL. Was very happy with the outcome of the pit.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 28th 2016, 7:10 pm

I didn't watch yet but I read your tweet LOL!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 28th 2016, 8:21 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I didn't watch yet but I read your tweet LOL!

Oops! I forgot that I did mention who won on twitter.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 30th 2016, 8:33 pm

So I'm watching now. Please tell me how Anessa and her cousin got away with not being last by not finishing one of the pit stops? I don't think that was fair.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 31st 2016, 5:03 pm

I agree with that. And they had time limit too. They could have just sat down and waited it out instead of trying.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 3rd 2016, 10:39 pm

I LOVED the elimination tonight. A throwback to what these challenges used to be like.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 4th 2016, 8:59 pm

The preview of the finale looked like a finale for TAR.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 4th 2016, 9:27 pm

I forgot he had had hosted a couple of season of The Challenge.

http://www.people.com/article/mtv-star-bmx-legend-dave-mirra-dead-at-41?xid=rss-topheadlines

Sad. He committed suicide.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 6th 2016, 7:35 pm

Yeah, I read that catty, that's sad. I don't know of him though, so I must not have watched back then.

I finally watched the last episode, it was really good. Looking forward to the finale.

catty, did you watch the after show? Cara made a public apology to Abram and said that she wants to be with him Shocked That was pretty wild!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 6th 2016, 7:59 pm

It would have been nice to see these type of eliminations earlier in the season instead of the block stacking between KellyAnne and Jenna.

I did see the aftershow, but from reading twitter, they are not together...yet LOL.  Let's see what is aired on the reunion because from the spoiler I read, apparently she got on her knees and begged asked him to take her back shoot_me how embarrassing.  And she is one of my favorites to do these challenges too.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 6th 2016, 8:05 pm

Oh please I hope she didn't do that! Pathetic! Especially since she said she has been trying to break up with him for some time.

I sneaked on twitter too lol. Saw this exchange.

This pic was from the other night's after show.

@CaraMariaMTV this face needs to loosen up a bit. Where's that old smile we used to always see?

Cara Maria ‏@CaraMariaMTV  Feb 4
Cara Maria Retweeted Will Coyle
This was filmed morning after the Abram/Tom aftershow. I got about 20 mins of sleep that night. Was up w Abram...Sad

Abram Boise
‏@AbramBoise
You may have said it to cameras after- but never to me. @CaraMariaMTV

Cara Maria ‏@CaraMariaMTV  Feb 4
@AbramBoise i told it to you 10000 times that night. Also told you i was going to say it on camera next day to make amends. You dont listen

Also, by looking at his twitter, he is really a talented artist. I didn't realize how good he was. I always liked Cara, from the first time I saw her.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 6th 2016, 8:21 pm

He is and I've always liked her too.  Still do actually.  I've seen photos of her on instagram and the ones she posts with the horse she trains, or her own horse, are beautiful. But then I've always thought she was pretty too.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 10th 2016, 10:08 pm

Jenna and Brianna did really well in the first part of the finale.  Cara Maria and Jamie did a good job catching up with the puzzle.  I thought they were further behind.

FYI...over at vevmo, Abram and Coral are going to answer questions from fans.  They want to clear up something Cara Maria mentioned on twitter.  Two links.  One asking for Q's for the interview and the other the history of Abram and Coral.  Stuff in there that I was never aware of.

http://vevmo.com/forums/abram-interview-questions

http://vevmo.com/forum/abram-boise-and-coral-smith-together (this is a thread from 7-8 yrs ago that someone bumped)

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 17th 2016, 6:19 pm

Madison had her baby today, or yesterday. A baby girl named Harper.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 17th 2016, 6:58 pm

She was born yesterday! Looks like Tony showed up, big of him wouldn't you say?

t_rainesIn a world of uncertainty, our love for you will always stand true.

Tony Raines ‏@t_raines33  2h2 hours ago Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
❤️ 2/16/16 #BabyHarper

Tony Raines ‏@t_raines33  Feb 16
6lbs 15oz

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 17th 2016, 10:29 pm

Cute baby.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 18th 2016, 5:02 pm

Happy Cara Maria won. I haven't watched the reunion. I was out celebrating my sister's b-day so I'm behind on last night's tv shows.

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   February 18th 2016, 7:49 pm

Yay, I just watched. I'm so happy Cara won finally!!!

The reunion was shown already? Oh I have to go check that out. I thought it would be next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   

Back to top Go down

MTV Reality Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: