Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1927
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 17th 2008, 9:40 pm

Yeah, the Hills is very staged. They say everything that happens on the show does actually though.

Kyle it cute. He seems like he would be her type.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 23rd 2008, 1:59 pm

Trailer for Whitney's show "The City"

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   October 25th 2008, 1:10 am

JaneDoe wrote:
Trailer for Whitney's show "The City"

Thanks Jane. Looks interesting. The Olivia character is really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 3:20 pm

The winners pose with their check of 300,000 dollars.
Johnny, Kenny, Evelyn and Derek

The boys screwed Paula in the end.
The Real World / Road Rules: The Island

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 3:25 pm

HAHA PAULA! Karma for all her antics in the past...like 10 seasons LOL....

But I confess, I think all these MTV gamers are just whack....goofballs.

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 3:29 pm

The Real World/Road Rules, especially the challenges is one of my pleasures (ah...that's right! So I left out the guilty part. lol! ). I have watched every season...yes 20 years! It is the closest thing to BB that I have found. After watching the reunion show last night, I even found a message board that does what we do with BB. I had to laugh because they try to find out who is going to be on the show before it airs and get as much info on them as they can. And the drama never seems to end! My draw dropped when I found out who Kellyann is now dating and of course, thats what caused me to search for more info! Laughing I can't wait for the new season of RW Brooklyn. They are going to have a transgendered person on there. It looks like it will be a very entertaining season.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 4:19 pm

Mrs C wrote:
The Real World/Road Rules, especially the challenges is one of my pleasures (ah...that's right! So I left out the guilty part. lol! ). I have watched every season...yes 20 years! It is the closest thing to BB that I have found. After watching the reunion show last night, I even found a message board that does what we do with BB. I had to laugh because they try to find out who is going to be on the show before it airs and get as much info on them as they can. And the drama never seems to end! My draw dropped when I found out who Kellyann is now dating and of course, thats what caused me to search for more info! Laughing I can't wait for the new season of RW Brooklyn. They are going to have a transgendered person on there. It looks like it will be a very entertaining season.

That reunion show was a mess! I'm surprised to see Kelly Anne is dating Wes. I liked Wes and Johanna..but don't really care much for Kelly Anne. Any other gossip?
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 4:27 pm

NickelPickle wrote:
That reunion show was a mess! I'm surprised to see Kelly Anne is dating Wes. I liked Wes and Johanna..but don't really care much for Kelly Anne. Any other gossip?

Not sure if you're familiar with this board or not http://vevmo.com/f53/ but they have a bunch of info on what really happened at the reunion show and the upcoming challenge, The Duel 2.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 5:44 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Wes is so gross!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 7:34 pm

[quote="NickelPickle"]
Mrs C wrote:

And if she's only dating him to make Johanna jealous, as most everyone believes, that's pretty slimy IMO.

And yes Moody, Wes is gross! lol!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 7th 2008, 9:08 pm

I haven't watched 20 years of Real World because somewhere around Real World San Diego, I stopped watching as much. My favorites were New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Boston, and Hawaii. I usually always watch the challenges, but this year I have been distracted with Big Brother. lol!

I need to check out the site mentioned, because I always wondered what happened to some of the people.

I never liked Wes either. I am glad Derek won because I have always liked him.

Cool
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 8th 2008, 7:46 am

ndd123 wrote:
I haven't watched 20 years of Real World because somewhere around Real World San Diego, I stopped watching as much. My favorites were New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Boston, and Hawaii. I usually always watch the challenges, but this year I have been distracted with Big Brother. lol!

I need to check out the site mentioned, because I always wondered what happened to some of the people.

I never liked Wes either. I am glad Derek won because I have always liked him.

Cool

The first 10 or so were definitely different than they are now..but that may in part be because they were pioneering reality TV. I preferred alot of the older ones as well. Hawaii was one i remembering being a favorite. I saw a couple episodes of the latest one, Hollywood, and thought it was terrible.

I liked Wes, and i even started to like Kenny as well. They're both asses, but i found them funny in many situations. And then sweet when they wanted to be. I can see how Johanna got involved with both of them.

Other gossip, so i stumbled on Brad's, who i just love by the way, myspace and it looks like he is engaged to Tori (one of the more recent shows, cant remember). And his new goal is to go back to school and become a CPA.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 8th 2008, 9:35 am

I saw that oo, Nickel. So happy for Brad & Tori!

Something else I read yesterday that I didn't know. I heard that CT and Diem had broke up so I was looking for info on them and found out that CT's brother was murdered a few months ago. I feel so bad for him.
Back to top Go down
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 10th 2008, 5:32 pm

Thanks for that link, Mrs. C. I miss the days when MTV would do marathons of old shows. I had to go find Austin online and watch a few episodes.

Mrs C wrote:
I saw that oo, Nickel. So happy for Brad & Tori!

Something else I read yesterday that I didn't know. I heard that CT and Diem had broke up so I was looking for info on them and found out that CT's brother was murdered a few months ago. I feel so bad for him.

That's very sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hellataz1
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1819

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 25th 2008, 1:36 am

Heard on Tonight's show that Heidi married that TOOL Spencer in Mexico last thursday. It was on the cover of Us weekly and they had Heidi's Sister on the Hills after show talking about it. She said her and her family are in shock and had to find out with the rest of america. When she was told the eloped last Thursday, Holly started to tear up and began talking about how her and Heidi used to talk about when they got married and being each other's maid's of honor.

I've been teetering back and forth on whether this thing between Heidi and spencer is just an act for the show because no way would any women with intelligence and self respect would stay with this douche bag. There's a certain amount that a women will put up with, but when the man has chased off all your friends and family, Put your job in jeopardy more then once and is nothing but negative and demeaning to you 24/7 are we really to assume that this is a real relationship and not something cooked up by MTV execs for ratings? I mean their apartment is fake, so why wouldn't they get married to further their time in the limelight and make some extra cash? I don't know about her, but I do know that in every scripted TV show I've ever seen no one has ever made a tv character that has been this "foolish in love".

But most of tonight's show was about the whole "Did LC sleep with Justin Bobby" rumor. I have really been disliking Audrina more and more this season, but tonight's show was her most annoying moment to date. After all that Bullshit she threw at Lauren and how obvious Lauren is about disliking Justin, if I were Lauren I would have told Audrina to STFU and leave. This was also the first night I like Justin Bobby and him telling Audrina off when she pushed this stupid rumor.

(funny side note, I googled Audrina's name to make sure i spelled it right and i found her myspace and it was filled with comments from tonight's show of her fans telling her how she handled it so badly and needs to say sorry to lauren and JB. Funny that they are right, but also that this issues has since been resolved since the Hills isn't a live show and is taped months prior to air date. I think they have resolved things since they were on TMZ last week at a club together)

Something to think about while disagreeing with someone:
close-mind∑ed - Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellataz
NickelPickle
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 25th 2008, 4:59 pm

Justin Bobby actually making some sense on last night's show. It seems like Audrina handled the whole situation badly. I could never see a Lauren/Justin hookup.
Back to top Go down
bab$

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 30th 2008, 9:19 pm

I am now & always have been a Lauren & Brodie fan.
Hey ladies I've been gone for a yr. used to have an Avatar with lc & bj
(like another couple i know - they are...& will always be!)
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   November 30th 2008, 10:51 pm

Britney's For The Record show was really interesting. She seems really sad and caged. I am not a Britney fan, but I have liked her music at various times. I would not like a life where I had no freedom to do whatever I wanted or go wherever I wanted. One thing I liked about Britney from the show is that she came across as a person who is striving to be a strong woman and cope with her situation. I think she has made some terrible choices in her life, but she started so young and what a crazy life to lead. I hope she finds a balance between her work and kids and reaches some level of normality.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 1st 2008, 12:11 am

I found it really interesting too! I was a fan of hers from the beginning, ever since Baby One More Time. I guess that means I've been a fan of hers since I was 7. The first concert I ever went to was when I was 8 I believe, and it was her first headlining tour. Basically, she was a HUGE part of my childhood. I remember my dad always used to tell me that in a few years time no one would even know who she was and I would always argue with him haha.

The past year or two, when she was spiraling downhill, I became less of a fan. I didn't like what she was doing with her life & I didn't want to support it. I'm so thrilled that she seems to be trying to get her life back on track though. And that documentary or whatever it was provided really great insight into her life. I wouldn't want to go through what she goes through. It just goes to show that money and fame truly aren't everything and really don't equal happiness.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 1st 2008, 3:56 am

ndd123 wrote:
Britney's For The Record show was really interesting. She seems really sad and caged. I am not a Britney fan, but I have liked her music at various times. I would not like a life where I had no freedom to do whatever I wanted or go wherever I wanted. One thing I liked about Britney from the show is that she came across as a person who is striving to be a strong woman and cope with her situation. I think she has made some terrible choices in her life, but she started so young and what a crazy life to lead. I hope she finds a balance between her work and kids and reaches some level of normality.

Cool

Ohhh, I am so glad you brought this show up. I missed it last night, and I see it's on again tonight at 10 pm., so I will probably miss it again but I am reading good things about it everywhere. I am eager to see it. I would never consider myself a "fan" or hers either, but like you, I have enjoyed various songs at various times and I am very curious about her life, breakdown etc.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 1st 2008, 5:01 pm

I was able to watch the Britney Spears documentary, and it was very good. It was interesting to experience the emptiness of her life, despite the/or because of the fame. I was shocked by the number of photographers that chase her around. I am sure it is worse than ever right now because she has been out of the public eye since the hair shaving etc. I don't, the whole thing gave me an eerie feeling, despite her smile and laughter, the only time she seems content is when she is performing.

I was also surprised to see how odd Madonna's face looked. It appears she has had a recent face lift and her face had that marianette look, like Laura Bush. Really strange.

Anyway, I would recommend catching it. I am sure it will be played over and over again on MTV, it has TONS OF COMMERCIAL so if you can tape it you should.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 2nd 2008, 3:46 am

I thought the docu was good. I felt she answered most questions very openly and honestly. Not so sure she really answered the "shaved hair incident" question but thats understandable.

I've always been sympathetic to her brief mental episode and didnt think it wasa funny that the press was making light of it. Seems she's in a better place but is still looking for some excitement which always gets her in trouble. She hates it but I think its good her Dad is around.

I grew up on Madonna and love her music but as far as anything else, I wish she would just shut up lol. I just get the feeling she is trying to get Britney interested in her Kabalah (sp?) religion-even after Britney has repeatedly stated she is a Christian.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 4th 2008, 2:12 am

Did anyone watch Paris Hilton's my new bff??
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 4th 2008, 3:56 am

adrixoxo wrote:

I did!!! lol! I am so glad she choose Brittnay. Vanessa got on my nerves. The whole concept of the show was ridiculous but very entertaining. What a grand ending with the party for the winner and a note for the looser.

I am dying to hear what happens afterwords regarding the "friendships". Will we see photos of Brittnay and Paris together all the time like when she hung out with Nicole Richee?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 4th 2008, 5:14 am

I searched Getty's images to see if I could find Paris with her new BFF... found this.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 5th 2008, 5:45 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/05/mtv-reality-star-killed-in-car-wreck/

MTV Reality Star Killed in Car Wreck

Posted Dec 5th 2008 3:35PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Kandice Hutchinson, one of the contestants kicked off the upcoming MTV dating show "A Double Shot at Love," died in a car accident a short while after taping her last appearance for the show.

We're told the producers of the show -- which features two bisexual twin sisters (above left ) looking for love -- edited her scenes to remove some of the more outrageous behavior, out of respect for the family. Sources close to the show tell us the producers have been in touch with the girl's family and they are supportive of MTV's plan to keep her in the show.

According to KDFW in Texas, Hutchinson died on October 21after her car was rear-ended causing Kandice to be ejected. Police said she died on the scene.

The first episode of "A Double Shot at Love" will be dedicated to her

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 5th 2008, 5:56 pm

Oh wow, that is going to be really weird to watch (as if the show isn't already weird enough).
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 10th 2008, 2:54 am

Oh that was aired today.. wait was it Kandy??
Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 10th 2008, 2:56 am

Moody wrote:
adrixoxo wrote:

I did!!! lol! I am so glad she choose Brittnay. Vanessa got on my nerves. The whole concept of the show was ridiculous but very entertaining. What a grand ending with the party for the winner and a note for the looser.

I am dying to hear what happens afterwords regarding the "friendships". Will we see photos of Brittnay and Paris together all the time like when she hung out with Nicole Richee?

Yeah OMG! i was sooo happy Brittany won! i was rooting for her & Zui fom the very start..

if you check out brittanys myspace theres a album of her & Paris.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 10th 2008, 4:10 am

Mrs C wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/05/mtv-reality-star-killed-in-car-wreck/

MTV Reality Star Killed in Car Wreck

Posted Dec 5th 2008 3:35PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Kandice Hutchinson, one of the contestants kicked off the upcoming MTV dating show "A Double Shot at Love," died in a car accident a short while after taping her last appearance for the show.

We're told the producers of the show -- which features two bisexual twin sisters (above left ) looking for love -- edited her scenes to remove some of the more outrageous behavior, out of respect for the family. Sources close to the show tell us the producers have been in touch with the girl's family and they are supportive of MTV's plan to keep her in the show.

According to KDFW in Texas, Hutchinson died on October 21after her car was rear-ended causing Kandice to be ejected. Police said she died on the scene.

The first episode of "A Double Shot at Love" will be dedicated to her

Back to top Go down
adrixoxo
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 3:54 am

I know this isnt on Mtv but there isnt a VH1 section.....

Sharon Attacks Megan At Charm School Reunion...

Los Angeles police are investigating an incident on the set of the reunion special of VH1's "Rock of Love: Charm School" on Saturday, in which host Sharon Osbourne reportedly got into a fight with contestant Megan Hauserman. According to TMZ, Hauserman said that Osbourne became angry during the taping of the special, allegedly running across the stage, grabbing the contestant by the hair and continuing to pull her hair and scratch at her until security separated them.

Los Angeles Police Department spokesperson Kate Lopez confirmed that a battery incident was alleged to have occurred during a taping of a reality show hosted by Osbourne over the weekend. "We can't verify Osbourne's involvement," Lopez said on Monday morning (December 15). "An investigative report was taken ... and detectives will do interviews to determine if charges should be filed."

Hauserman said she went to the hospital Sunday afternoon and filed a report with the LAPD later that day. TMZ has posted a video of her being interviewed by a police officer and leaving a hospital with her left arm in a sling.

The former Playboy Cyber Girl reportedly told TMZ that the source of the fight was a comment she made about Osbourne's husband, Ozzy. Hauserman said she reacted to a slight from Sharon by saying that the show's host was only famous for managing a "brain-dead rock star."

Osbourne, of course, is known for her scrappy sensibility ó whether she is feuding with Iron Maiden, throwing down with a showbiz flack at a Japanese restaurant in West Hollywood or unceremoniously dumping the Smashing Pumpkins as a management client. But as the host of "Charm School," Osbourne is charged with taming 14 contestants from the two seasons of Bret Michaels' "Rock of Love," as the women attempt to learn etiquette for a chance to win $100,000.

Hauserman, who began her reality-TV career winning the third season of the CW's "Beauty and the Geek" in 2007, went on to be a contestant on season two of "Rock of Love" and the VH1 show "I Love Money." She's slated to get her own VH1 spin-off called "Trophy Wife."

A rep for Sharon Osbourne had not responded to MTV News' request for comment at press time.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 4:48 am

ooohhhh. If it happened I hope they caught in on tape!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 6:22 am

I hope Sharon did, that Megan girl was something else. If nobody has watched her you'd see....I'd kick her ass myself. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 7:24 am

Looking for the video... here's Sharon's MySpace.

http://uk.myspace.com/sharonosbourne
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 7:36 am

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=42771364&blogID=456574511

December 15, 2008 - Monday

Sharon Osbourne beats the ass of a charm school girl!

A friend of mine attended the taping of Charm School Rock Of Love Reunion the other day. Megan, the prissy stuck up bitchy hot chick that wants to be Paris Hilton got her ass beat by Sharon! I guess she decided that ripping on a woman who is 1898837337375357 times more amazing and classy than you's husband (who happens to be the Fucking Prince Of Darkness) is a GOOD idea! She told Sharon that she was married to a brain dead drug addict. Sharon poured her shake on the broads head and then beat the shit out of her. You might as well threaten The President Elect!

Sharon is a Tyrant in the industry. She is well respected by just about everyone. She is NOT someone you fuck with. Congrats, Charm School chick...whatever career you MAY have once had is up in smoke. Watch, I bet the chick sues Sharon, hence making her public enemy number one. If you got beat up by a broad 30+ years older than you, take it like a fucking woman and leave it be. You deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 5:00 pm

lovin wrote:
I hope Sharon did, that Megan girl was something else. If nobody has watched her you'd see....I'd kick her ass myself. lol!

LMAO Exactly.
Back to top Go down
lindakm

Number of posts : 10911

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 16th 2008, 5:47 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   December 17th 2008, 7:09 pm

I am have a blast at the website that Janelle's#1fan showed me! Here is Paris with Brittney, her new BFF. LOL

Brittney is looking so sophisticated!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 5th 2009, 9:34 am

Moody, i started watching a double shot at love.

Why are all the guys on this show and the last show Dweebs?
I havent seen a good looking 1 yet.

Moody

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   January 5th 2009, 3:18 pm

Kimmie wrote:
Moody, i started watching a double shot at love.

Why are all the guys on this show and the last show Dweebs?
I havent seen a good looking 1 yet.

I know, that are nasty aren't they? This show is even trashier than Tila Tequila.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   

Back to top Go down

MTV Reality Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: