Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 10th 2009, 2:37 pm

Sooooooo...what do you think.

Houseguest

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 10th 2009, 3:13 pm

I think she has definitely had work done. Honestly if I just saw that after picture alone , I would not of known it was her.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 10th 2009, 3:20 pm

rallen wrote:
yes,but I do not agree that she looked awesome, honestly she looked ragged to me and the dress on the after show was not flattering,she had skin pouches under arms when she moved them and I kept getting distracted,lol

From her profile in the preview, I thought she looked awesome simply because she had her real hair back. I did notice the "skin pouches" you are talking about in the aftershow, lol! Yet, I am not in a position to criticize anyone's figure at the moment. Maybe she was bloated.

cattychic wrote:

icecoffee wrote:
Sooooooo...what do you think.

IMO, It looks like she has had her teeth filed, darkened her hair and maybe lost a little weight.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 10th 2009, 3:25 pm

I didn't recognize her in the picture alone when I saw her the other day.

I think she has had some work. Cheeks, lips and nose and dental work.
maybe some weight

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 10th 2009, 5:28 pm

I love rw/rr Duel 2. I like to watch and see who hooks up with who and who aligns with who. The duels are always fun.

CT lost his mind on the very first show this time. LOL. I was glad he got sent home. I couldn't decide if he was upset because Diem said maybe they could be together in five years or if he is just over her. He sure got hot when Adam was talking to Diem about his supposed hook-up with that new girl (can't remember her name).

I watched the follow up show to Duel 2. It was good to see them after the show had wrapped and hear them talk a little about it. CT seemed to be over Diem on that show entirely, IMO. She seemed to still have a little spark for him.
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 10th 2009, 10:04 pm

icecoffee wrote:
I didn't recognize her in the picture alone when I saw her the other day.

I think she has had some work. Cheeks, lips and nose and dental work.
maybe some weight

I agree with you. Cheek's ,nose and definitely lip's and dental. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with plastic surgery , just own it. I mean if you live ur life on a reality show for the world to see and then come out looking like a different person and expect the world not to notice then you're dillusional.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 13th 2009, 7:02 pm

I just saw the show Taking the Stage. It reminded me of the movie/tv show Fame. Mia Caruthers is a really good singer/songwriter and Jasmine is a really good dancer. Good show.

MTV Blurb about the show:

In the heart of Cincinnati is a place where talented kids from all walks of life come to pursue their dreams. It is the School for Creative and Performing Arts. Gaining acceptance to SCPA and Taking the Stage here is an honor and talented dancers, musicians and actors have to audition to get into the school. Once they're there, students spend most of their waking hours honing their skills for a chance to prove they've got what it takes to make it.

Kids who attend SCPA go on to study arts at prestigious universities and pursue careers on Broadway, in Hollywood and all facets of the entertainment business. Among the performers who have attended SCPA are actress Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City), actor/director Todd Luiso (High Fidelity, Love Liza), actor Rocky Carroll (NCIS) and singer Nick Lachey.

Right now, five students Taking the Stage at SCPA are on the cusp of greatness:

Jasmine is a prima ballerina who dreams of dancing with the famed Alvin Ailey dance troupe. "I want to be one of the best professional dancers of my generation," she says. Jasmine hopes to attend New York performing arts conservatory Juilliard after graduating from SCPA.

Malik -- Jasmine's best friend -- leads the school's only hip-hop dance group, The Definition. "When I dance," he says, "people notice. I want to inspire." In addition to his formidable dance skills, he is also a talented choreographer and a singer/songwriter.

Shaakira is a dancer and aspiring actress. "I want to be an all-around entertainer. I have really big dreams," she says. "I will do whatever it takes to be famous." Shaakira is an accomplished ballet dancer -- one of the best SCPA has ever produced -- but prefers hip-hop dance and is an integral member of Malik's team.

Mia is a singer-songwriter whose talent is matched only by her drive. "My whole life I've had the same goal, to make music and get a record contract by the time that I'm 18," Mia says. "I know I have what it takes to make it happen."

And, finally, there's Tyler, a gifted hip-hop dancer. Along with his little brother, Chris (also a dancer), he's new to the School for Creative and Performing Arts, and he's about to shake things up. "Dancing is my world; it just comes out of me," he says. "I am hip-hop dance. Hip-hop dance is me."

Despite being in one of the most creative environments a talented kid could ask for, there are obstacles standing in between them and their dreams of Taking the Stage. In some cases, it's a focus on discipline and perfecting the skills that could lead them to professional careers in the performing arts. Because they are so focused on their goals, a lot of "normal" things like dating or even just hanging out with friends are sacrificed to make time for performances, rehearsals and hours upon hours of practice.

Still, these face the typical pitfalls of high school -- from the pressures of studying hard to making grades, to navigating the treacherous waters of attraction and young love and dealing with the same insecurities that every teenager faces -- that prove to be substantial stumbling blocks for many.

The question is, will Jasmine, Malik, Shaakira, Mia and Tyler give their all to chase their dreams? If they do, they'll be Taking the Stage with the confidence of knowing they are among the best at what they do.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 13th 2009, 8:23 pm

rallen wrote:
i actually love ct, i have this need to fix broken men. And tend to feel more towards that type of man, and hate him or not he is hot as hell. And I t hink maybe a small part of me would love a man to fight that hard for me...i know I need help. haha!

I agree Rallen... He is elemental in his actions..

CT and Diem are two of the RR/RW people I like to hear about. I saw part of the show tonight. I always think he needed anger management from his RW days. He got kicked off the last challenge as I recall. I loved that he got with Diem when she was fighting cancer and she was bald. They are young so who knows what will happen. I am not fond of the Shovanna girl. I don't even know who she is...

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 13th 2009, 8:40 pm

ndd123 wrote:
rallen wrote:
i actually love ct, i have this need to fix broken men. And tend to feel more towards that type of man, and hate him or not he is hot as hell. And I t hink maybe a small part of me would love a man to fight that hard for me...i know I need help. haha!

I agree Rallen... He is elemental in his actions..

CT and Diem are two of the RR/RW people I like to hear about. I saw part of the show tonight. I always think he needed anger management from his RW days. He got kicked off the last challenge as I recall. I loved that he got with Diem when she was fighting cancer and she was bald. They are young so who knows what will happen. I am not fond of the Shovanna girl. I don't even know who she is...

Cool

I would like to see CT and Diem at least be friends. Yet, she seems like too much of a drama queen at the moment and he seems too much like a hot head at the moment - probably not a good combination. Like you, I don't know where Shovanna crawled out from. I would like to see her crawl back there though. Oops! Is that mean?
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 13th 2009, 8:45 pm

Nope, not mean... IMO. She, whoever she is, needs to go...

I think Diem/CT have too many emotions right now to just be friends...
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 13th 2009, 9:10 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Nope, not mean... IMO. She, whoever she is, needs to go...

I think Diem/CT have too many emotions right now to just be friends...

You are right about CT/Diem.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 6:36 am

Just watched last weeks show yesterday online. WOW! Its gonna be drama filled show just the kind I like LOL! CT has gotten kicked off atleast 2 other challenges if I'm not mistaken (maybe just 2 total including this one but it seems like more) I'm surprised they keep letting him on the show. Yeah I agree Ndd and Tiger Shovanna NEEDS to go NOW! I hope that Anessa gets her in the duel (but not sure if Anessa is all that either) Shovanna could have stopped the whole thing and said "I didn't do anything with CT" but she didn't, she wanted to stir the pot . Katie is the one who told Diem that it was CT, which I'm not a big fan of Katie's either AT ALL! Diem has a lot going for her and she truly loves that bad boy, but he needs help before I think she should even THINK of being with him again. They are young so we'll see. That's my 2 cents anyway.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:10 am

honestly I loved th eromance with ct and diem,but only because I loved ct, diem has always been a tad to needy and whiny to me.....i know i am in the minority but she drives me insane. Shavon annoyed me on her season, but I do not think she should be villified for the roof incident...like ct can't hook up the rest of his life because he dated diem 2 years ago.
and lovin on the after show she said she was sleeping when the fight went down she did not even know it was happening, so she could not have stopped the fight.
and I <3 katie!!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:27 am

rallen wrote:
honestly I loved th eromance with ct and diem,but only because I loved ct, diem has always been a tad to needy and whiny to me.....i know i am in the minority but she drives me insane. Shavon annoyed me on her season, but I do not think she should be villified for the roof incident...like ct can't hook up the rest of his life because he dated diem 2 years ago.
and lovin on the after show she said she was sleeping when the fight went down she did not even know it was happening, so she could not have stopped the fight.
and I <3 katie!!!!!

Sorry I didn't watch the after show. And I'm not saying CT can't hook up with anyone else I just think its disrespectful to hook up with someone when your ex is right there. JMO!
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:35 am

ndd123- I like this show,didn't really think I would but it does remind me of fame.I agree ,Mia will be a superstar one day , I love her voice.

rallen- I agree ct is hot but has issues,diem is a whiner and I love katie as well.

So did u see The Hill's. Spencer is such a scuzball. I can't have sympathy for a dumbass girl like Heidi. Who in their right mind would put up with his crap. Counseling is not going to help this tool. I think Heidi is the one who need's counseling to gain some self respect.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:47 am

lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

Sorry I didn't watch the after show. And I'm not saying CT can't hook up with anyone else I just think its disrespectful to hook up with someone when your ex is right there. JMO!

I like Diem, cancer survivers deserve a little whinning in my opinion. I wouldn't care that CT hooked up if he didn't care that Diem knew.... I say villify Shavonne... just kidding. I didn't like her style, but I have only seen one show, so who knows.. It is too bad CT got mad, becasuse I would have loved to see how this played out.
\
Cool
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:49 am

cattychic wrote:
ndd123- I like this show,didn't really think I would but it does remind me of fame.I agree ,Mia will be a superstar one day , I love her voice.

rallen- I agree ct is hot but has issues,diem is a whiner and I love katie as well.

So did u see The Hill's. Spencer is such a scuzball. I can't have sympathy for a dumbass girl like Heidi. Who in their right mind would put up with his crap. Counseling is not going to help this tool. I think Heidi is the one who need's counseling to gain some self respect.

I love Mia's song and I heard it for the first time yesterday. I didn't see the Hill's last night, but Spencer never gets better and I hope Heidi gets away from him.

Cool
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:06 pm

ndd123 wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

I like Diem, cancer survivers deserve a little whinning in my opinion. I wouldn't care that CT hooked up if he didn't care that Diem knew.... I say villify Shavonne... just kidding. I didn't like her style, but I have only seen one show, so who knows.. It is too bad CT got mad, becasuse I would have loved to see how this played out.
\
Cool

I'm with Ndd, I like Diem. I've never seen Shavonne before the show (must be she was on this past season of Real World??) but she just rubbed me the wrong way. I think CT is a great competitor just wish he could control his anger a little to see what he could actually do in the challenges.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:27 pm

cattychic wrote:

Ditto Catty totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:28 pm

Oh and Stephanie's interview was painful to watch.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:33 pm

Someone remind what night RR/RW Duel 2 is on. I lucked up and found it channel surfing last week and don't want to miss it this week.

I love Mia and her voice on Taking The Stage. I hope to catch it this week, too.

The Hills....Spencer has been a douche bag from the beginning and will never change. Heidi knows what he is like and has to see he is driving a wedge between her and every other person in her life. By now I just figure she likes douche bags!
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:34 pm

icecoffee wrote:

ITA! She wouldn't have a chance at that job if it weren't for Lauren. I bet she has to fire Stephanie soon. I wonder how that will go. lol
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:49 pm

I am not a fan of Spencer's. Yet, on the show last night I laughed when Stephanie walked into his apartment with that hat on and he asked "Do you have a train parked out front to match that hat you're wearing?"

I haven't decided if Lauren set Stephanie up for failure intentionally or not. Her smirk looked a little devious to me.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 1:54 pm

trubeliver wrote:
Someone remind what night RR/RW Duel 2 is on. I lucked up and found it channel surfing last week and don't want to miss it this week.

I love Mia and her voice on Taking The Stage. I hope to catch it this week, too.

The Hills....Spencer has been a douche bag from the beginning and will never change. Heidi knows what he is like and has to see he is driving a wedge between her and every other person in her life. By now I just figure she likes douche bags!

Tru RR/RW Duel 2 is on Wednesdays at 10pm est
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 2:22 pm

icecoffee wrote:

I agree. I don't trust this girl either.I think Lauren is going to regret recommending her for this job.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 2:24 pm

lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

umm, the part I was directing to you was the last line.....in regards to your comment about shavaun the other part was JMO -_-

"Shovanna could have stopped the whole thing and said "I didn't do anything with CT" but she didn't, she wanted to stir the pot ."
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 2:29 pm

ndd123 wrote:

\
Cool
honestly I can't stand shavaun either truth be told and she has chunked up a lot since her real world...can't remember location but it was with parissa kelly anne and cohutta...sydney australia.

I do not think cancer survivors should get a free pass for whining though, as someone will according to odds have to battle any number of cancers(family history) I think gratitude and joy would be better served...just saying!

Back to shavaun, I say no to villifying and yes to talking trash about her stringy hair big butt and trashy clothes...who is with me?
demonstrate

as for taking the stage, again I am probably minority so I will save that one for another day,but I do love it!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 5:49 pm

rallen wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

umm, the part I was directing to you was the last line.....in regards to your comment about shavaun the other part was JMO -_-

"Shovanna could have stopped the whole thing and said "I didn't do anything with CT" but she didn't, she wanted to stir the pot ."

Ok and I'll just scared about it!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 5:58 pm

I still haven't gotten to see the episode yet, listening to you guys, I can't wait. I really never liked CT when he drank, he obviously has problems in that department. I liked him when he was with Diem, he was so caring and gentle with her, they were sweet together.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:56 pm

lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

no you are supposed to join me in talking trash about her big butt!!! big cry
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:59 pm

Didn't Shavonn leave the Real World house early. I know it was one of the blonde, busty woman but can't remember which one it was.
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 7:59 pm

move along, nothing to see here....

edited because I screwed up! lol!

Last edited by Mrs C on April 14th 2009, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 8:05 pm

Mrs C wrote:
Didn't Shavonn leave the Real World house early. I know it was one of the blonde, busty woman but can't remember which one it was.

I think Shavonn left early because her boyfriend back home wanted her to. And the other blonde got thrown out for hitting parissa,or is it the other way around...idk , i'm confused confused .
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 8:06 pm

Mrs C wrote:
No....not doing it for me. Sorry Lil, but I didn't care for it.
heehee,did you get lost on the way to the american idol thread?
<3
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 8:06 pm

rallen wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
No....not doing it for me. Sorry Lil, but I didn't care for it.
heehee,did you get lost on the way to the american idol thread?
<3

YES!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 9:16 pm

rallen wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

LOL Rallen, ok she's got a big ass and her hair extensions on the after show SUCKED!
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 9:56 pm

lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
lovin wrote:
rallen wrote:
and I <3 katie!!!!!

LOL Rallen, ok she's got a big ass and her hair extensions on the after show SUCKED!

She would definitely fit in with the "Rock of Love" Bus bunch. That's it. She was cast on the wrong show. We need to contact Bret Michaels immediately.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 10:26 pm

haha right tiger, we should pitch a new show...

I Love wearing skanky clothes and NOT washing my hair!

P.s. it is possible to have big voluminous hair...CLEAN

and lovin didnt that feel good?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 14th 2009, 10:32 pm

rallen wrote:

I love BIG hair. Always have. Always will.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   April 15th 2009, 6:44 am

rallen wrote:

Sure did lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV Reality Shows   

Back to top Go down

MTV Reality Shows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-