AuthorMessage
Fame

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 13th 2008, 4:49 pm

http://www.bravotv.com/Millionaire_Matchmaker/index.php

premieres on Jan. 22nd

Quote :
Bravo has finally met its match with The Millionaire Matchmaker, where Patti Stanger, founder of a Los Angeles based elite matchmaking service, helps wealthy men find the women of their dreams.

The Millionaire Matchmaker will follow Stanger and her dogged staff as they give their big-bucks clients complete transformations with the help of personal shoppers, interior designers, date coaches, and therapists. In each episode, two wealthy men are set up on dates with potentially compatible women, who are hand-picked by Stanger based upon their beauty and intelligence. The docu-drama also follows the resolute Stanger as she deals with the challenges of running a small business with demanding millionaire clients, all while trying to keep her own personal life on track.
Back to top Go down
http://sendarelli.smugmug.com
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 13th 2008, 4:54 pm

Boogie's business partner, Lonnie Moore, was supposed to be on this show, but after the whole lawsuit thing, i haven't seen him in any of their commercials. Looks like he may have been cut from the show. We'll see....
Back to top Go down
Fame

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 13th 2008, 4:58 pm

I noticed that too. I love the ads for this show, esp. when she tells the millionaire's she has a rule of NO SEX, and their poor eyes almost bug out of their heads. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://sendarelli.smugmug.com
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 13th 2008, 5:50 pm

Fame wrote:
I noticed that too. I love the ads for this show, esp. when she tells the millionaire's she has a rule of NO SEX, and their poor eyes almost bug out of their heads. LOL

Now I'm interested! I wonder if they follow the rule? MUAH! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Jenni_doll

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 13th 2008, 10:09 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
Boogie's business partner, Lonnie Moore, was supposed to be on this show, but after the whole lawsuit thing, i haven't seen him in any of their commercials. Looks like he may have been cut from the show. We'll see....

I noticed that as well. Before the lawsuit, Lonnie Moore was the guy she tells the no sex thing to but now it's a completly different guy.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 19th 2008, 8:44 pm

Just a heads up to anyone who's interested in watching this. It premieres Tuesday, after the finale of Housewives of Orange County. I'm a little confused, though, because I watched a show on Bravo today that seemed very similar.

When they say premiere, do they mean it's a brand new show, or is this the first episode of the second season? I coulda sworn I was watching the Millionnaire Matchmaker today!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 21st 2008, 5:41 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:
Just a heads up to anyone who's interested in watching this. It premieres Tuesday, after the finale of Housewives of Orange County. I'm a little confused, though, because I watched a show on Bravo today that seemed very similar.

When they say premiere, do they mean it's a brand new show, or is this the first episode of the second season? I coulda sworn I was watching the Millionnaire Matchmaker today!

It's a brand new show, inky. You were probably just watching a sneak preview. I think they did the same thing a few weeks ago after an episode of Real Housewives.
Back to top Go down
Jenni_doll

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 21st 2008, 6:08 pm

JaneDoe wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

It's a brand new show, inky. You were probably just watching a sneak preview. I think they did the same thing a few weeks ago after an episode of Real Housewives.

Well i don't know, I watched the same thing Inky did. They kept doing promotions for the premeire show (with Lonnie Moore in it) and aired it, it was a full hour show. I watched it but was not impressed so stopped paying attention to when it was on, but now they are promoting the premeire again (this time without Lonnie Moore). Maybe it didn't do good and they re worked it........ I found it quite boring, all the women seemed to be gold diggers in disguise and the "millionaire men" who couldn't get a date..........well their seemed to be good reasons for it.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 25th 2008, 6:31 pm

Did anyone watch the premiere?

I thought it was okay. It looks like the format is we meet two new guys every episode, they meet the girls, they go on a date, and then the end. IMO it would be more interesting if they followed a couple guys throughout the season so we'd get to know them and become more invested.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 26th 2008, 5:25 pm

So . . . did Dave, the sex toy guy, remind you of anyone?????

Maybe it was just me, but I was amazed at how much he reminded me of BB8 Mike! At one point, I actually wondered if he might have gone on BB8 under an assumed name. :|

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 29th 2008, 10:14 pm

It looks by the preview for next week Lonnie will be making an appearance.

I've watched the past two weeks and I like Patti - she seems to be a straight to the point gal.

I may watch this to the end.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 30th 2008, 12:31 pm

Anyone watch last night? The guy who was 28 and lived with his college room mates....born in France yadda yadda...

He reminded me of a better looking, equally uncharming Michael from BB6. bad girl

The other guy was such a wanna be, but he did seem fun, and I am glad he found Tara, they seem well suited together.

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4613

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 2nd 2008, 8:49 pm

I watched this show today. Lonnie is in the ads for future shows.... saw him at the very end. And it looks like he will be on the next episode.

If you guys already reported this.... sorry.... I skimmed
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 2nd 2008, 9:08 pm

I forgot all about it...is this show worth taking a peek? Any and all advice will be appreciated. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 2nd 2008, 9:13 pm

I think so... the lady does a pretty good job at telling the millionaires straight up what she thinks of them or their situation.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 2nd 2008, 9:18 pm

Gimme wrote:
I think so... the lady does a pretty good job at telling the millionaires straight up what she thinks of them or their situation.

I trust ya, Gimme and I'll give it a look-see! Thanks for responding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 3rd 2008, 6:15 pm

Ya the matchmaker gal is funny.....she rips on everyone! hahahaha

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 10:29 am

My review of Lonnie Moore on last night's episode:

Pig, pig, pig, pig, pig.

At the end of the episode, we find out that not only did his date not see him again, but Patti isn't even working with him any longer.

Pig.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 10:36 am

I forgot to turn the channel back... so I need to check that out later... & get a huge laugh.

Jluvs... I feel quite sure she isnt working with him b/c of the rape charge, ya know.
Back to top Go down
JLUVS
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 10:45 am

Gimme wrote:
I forgot to turn the channel back... so I need to check that out later... & get a huge laugh.

Jluvs... I feel quite sure she isnt working with him b/c of the rape charge, ya know.

Oh, yeah! I forgot about that!

But, it was disgusting. He was only concerned with when he'd get to have sex with the girl and the so-called "one-on-one" date he was supposed to have with her....he had it at one of his restaurants....he interrupted it several times to handle "situations" and to take phone calls and texts...and then, his good buddy Sylvain (better known as Silly B) dropped by the table and Lonnie invited him and a group of others to join them (the girl was none too pleased with Lonnie already, so this didn't help). They all left to go to Les Deux and party (including the still unhappy date).

Lonnie's ideal girl: young (around 18 years old) with "big fake bazookas"....he doesn't want any relationship that's long lasting (when asked if he'd ever had a girlfriend, he said he has had girlfriends..for about 3 weeks or a month at a time).

One good thing about him...he did tell Patti in their intial meeting that he's a disgusting person! She thought she could "break" him...she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 11:03 am

glad i didnt watch it.
Thanks for the review Jluvs.
What a pig

inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 11:45 am

W-a-a-a-a-h! I had every intention of watching, just to see if he was really as rude and crude as everyone says. Sounds like everyone was right. And to think he's best buds with Boogie and Will. As my beloved grandmother used to say, "You're known by the company you keep."

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 12:40 pm

JLUVS wrote:
My review of Lonnie Moore on last night's episode:

Pig, pig, pig, pig, pig.

At the end of the episode, we find out that not only did his date not see him again, but Patti isn't even working with him any longer.

Pig.

I totally concur!!!!!

I happened to catch the show by chance last night.

The only reason that the girl seemed to catch Lonnie's interest was because she said she modelled for Playboy.

He was a total jerk during their date. I knew she wouldn't want to see him again, and I'm not surprised Patti isn't working with him anymore.

Just looking at the guy makes me feel like I need a shower. UGH!!! I can't help but wonder what happened to him in his life to make him so vile.

The show was OK. I won't go out of my way to watch it again. I was happy to see that the other couple from last night's show were not only still seeing each other, but in a committed relationship. I didn't actually think they looked like a good match, but I guess that's why I'm not the millionaire matchmaker, lol.
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 6th 2008, 1:34 pm

So you girls think maybe I shouldn't try to catch a rerun of "The Lonnie Moore" show. dripping sarcasm Laughing

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
sweetcheeks
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 7th 2008, 12:13 pm

Only if you have an insatiable desire to feel the need to gouge your eyes out. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   March 23rd 2008, 4:56 am

That episode with Lonnie Moore was disgusting. The matchmaker tries to find 'lasting love' for all the clients. Why in the hell would she let a slime like him on I have no clue. That guy really scares me...for real.

However, I do like the show and her straight to the point personality.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   January 9th 2009, 12:12 pm

The Millionaire Matchmaker
Season Premiere
Thursday February 12th @ 10pm

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 11th 2009, 10:46 pm

icecoffee wrote:
Season Premiere
Thursday February 12th @ 10pm

bump

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 11th 2009, 11:05 pm

I saw the episode with Lonnie Moore on it. As reported above he was a pig and an ass. IMO he was just on the show for his share of street cred. Will and Boogie had been on a reality show and he wanted to join the crowd. He had absolutely no intention of modifying his behavior to fit any rules and be the kind of guy a decent woman would be interested in.

He likes his girls young, beautiful, dumb, and temporary. He just wants a piece of eye candy to have sex with. The man is just vulgar and despicable. He might have lots of money but it sure hasn't bought him any class. LOL
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 11th 2009, 11:09 pm

Well stated lol!

I'm looking forward to the female millionaire she sets up.

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 11th 2009, 11:44 pm

Looking forward to the new season tomorrow. I really like this show! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 12th 2009, 11:21 pm

There was a update on the couple that got engaged on the first date Paul from Vegas & Sidney. He asked her to marry him on the first date.

Spoiler:

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 13th 2009, 5:00 am

Hahahaha... I saw a bit of this last night. Since I've never seen it before, I don't know if it was a new show or a repeat. I'm going to see if any of the shows are online. This is the kind of show that makes my chores go faster dance
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 13th 2009, 5:11 am

I've recorded it, but haven't watched it, yet. I think last night was supposed to be the premiere of the new season.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 13th 2009, 5:15 am

inkydinkydoo wrote:
I've recorded it, but haven't watched it, yet. I think last night was supposed to be the premiere of the new season.

Thanks Inky! And this is the show Loonie was on? Maybe that's why I have a total memory block LOL
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 13th 2009, 5:54 am

Lonny was on last season, but yeah. This is that show. Laughing I'm watching, right now, and wow! Last night's "David" found someone he loves . . . himself. What a cocky jerk! A lot like Lonny, now that I think about it. Laughing

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 26th 2009, 11:20 pm

Patti actually spray tanned a guy in the bathroom before a mixer tonight. She called a friend and had her bring the equipment to the restaurant.

Lawrence was suppose to shave and spray tan. He did neither.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   February 27th 2009, 12:43 am

I love how Patti puts some of these bad boys in their place. She will call them on their BS in a heart beat.

I liked Andrew and his date tonight and was glad to hear they are still seeing each other. She was a beautiful, natural looking girl. I was sort of surprised she appealed to Lawrence.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   March 4th 2009, 9:04 pm

Millionaire Matchmaker 3/5: Serial Dater Harold Back for More

Thursday March 5th, last season’s “serial dater” Harold returns for
another go around with the Millionaire’s Club, who – though in his late
forties – insists upon dating women in their twenties. When Harold
listens in on Patti’s interviews with a potential match, he is
surprised to hear that women don’t usually go for men in their forties.
When Patti takes drastic measures to help Harold get over his
narcissistic ways by conducting “dating intervention”, Harold throws a
fit and storms out on her. Knowing that Patti is his only chance for
true love, will Harold get over his pride and come back to the club?

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   March 9th 2009, 4:47 am

icecoffee wrote:
Millionaire Matchmaker 3/5: Serial Dater Harold Back for More

Thursday March 5th, last season’s “serial dater” Harold returns for
another go around with the Millionaire’s Club, who – though in his late
forties – insists upon dating women in their twenties. When Harold
listens in on Patti’s interviews with a potential match, he is
surprised to hear that women don’t usually go for men in their forties.
When Patti takes drastic measures to help Harold get over his
narcissistic ways by conducting “dating intervention”, Harold throws a
fit and storms out on her. Knowing that Patti is his only chance for
true love, will Harold get over his pride and come back to the club?

I don't think Harold is ever going to settle down. He is sort of creepy in how he is so adamant about dating 25 year olds when he is pushing 50.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Millionaire Matchmaker   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: