Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 9:38 am

Yuck, those pictures look so forced and fake.
What, did they call someone and say "Hey okay, we're going to pretend we fell asleep while spooning on the couch, so you need to come over straight away and take a picture!"
Maybe they even used the self-timer to get those pictures. Pathetic.
Just so they can have something to prove their "love", because it sure as hell wasn't proven on the show.

Rooting for: DAN, Keesha, & Renny!
Michelle is a bitch. April is a bitch. Jerry is an asshole. Ollie is a horny bastard.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 9:57 am

summer wrote:
Ok, Moody....What was the trick to get them bigger? I was just copying and pasting them from the myspace. scratch

Don't use there link that looks like this.....

That is there way of getting people into myspace and includes a bunch of additional codes. I right click on the photo and "save as" . Let me know if you need more instructions. I have a MAC so it's different then a PC, but PC's right click as well I believe.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 9:58 am

I noticed that think myspace that the photos are on (The Deanna and Jessie myspace) have Jason as a top friend. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1683

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:01 am

Moody wrote:
summer wrote:
Ok, Moody....What was the trick to get them bigger? I was just copying and pasting them from the myspace. scratch

That is there way of getting people into myspace and includes a bunch of additional codes. I right click on the photo and "save as" . Let me know if you need more instructions. I have a MAC so it's different then a PC, but PC's right click as well I believe.

Ok, I just right clicked on the picture and clicked copy...came over here and clicked paste. I will try to save it first. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:03 am

RLG327 wrote:
What, did they call someone and say "Hey okay, we're going to pretend we fell asleep while spooning on the couch, so you need to come over straight away and take a picture!"
Just so they can have something to prove their "love", because it sure as hell wasn't proven on the show.

RLG, You must reeeaaallly like Dan because I have seen your Dani avatar on you forever! Smile
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:03 am

summer wrote:
Moody wrote:
summer wrote:

Ok, I just right clicked on the picture and clicked copy...came over here and clicked paste. I will try to save it first. Thanks!!

Oh you did right click the picture. Hmmm Now I am stumped. I need to do it again to see what exactly I do!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:06 am

No, I tried again, didn't save, just right clicked and choose "copy image address"
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:09 am

Ohh, I didn't click copy image address. Where is that located?
Back to top Go down
summer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:18 am

Oh, well....I will have to work on this.
Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 28th 2008, 10:20 am

summer wrote:
RLG327 wrote:

RLG, You must reeeaaallly like Dan because I have seen your Dani avatar on you forever! Smile

Hahah Wink Yeah, I really like him, and like you said, I've had that avatar forever so I thought I would just change it already.

Michelle is a bitch. April is a bitch. Jerry is an asshole. Ollie is a horny bastard.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 29th 2008, 1:41 pm

The Bachelorette’s Graham Bunn Dating Soap Star
July 29, 2008

The Bachelorette’s DeAnna Pappas may have given the final rose to–and accepted a marriage proposal from–Jesse Csincsak, but there’s a happy ending for jilted bachelor Graham Bunn as well.

Bunn, 29, stepped out publicly with All My Children soap actress Chrishell Stause, 26, at the premiere of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 in New York Monday, where he flashed his pearly whites and gushed about his new girlfriend.

“I’m very grateful and very flattered to be with this beautiful lady,” Bunn told PEOPLE about Stause. “I’m the luckiest guy in the world. She’s just amazing.”

Bunn, a former professional basketball player who played in Germany, says there was an instant connection when the two met, but unlike his relationship with Pappas the pair took their romance at a steady pace. “I was immediately drawn and attracted to her,” says Bunn. “She’s a funny girl but we take our time.”

The two met through a mutual friend from All My Children before Bunn joined The Bachelorette. Despite rumors to the contrary, Bunn maintains they reconnected after his stint on the show.

“We had dated off and on before that, but the timing wasn’t right. We stopped seeing each other in December,” says Bunn, adding that after The Bachelorette, “we were out with friends . .. sparks flew.”

Stause, who plays Amanda Dillon on the ABC soap opera, is equally smitten with Bunn, telling PEOPLE: “He’s a really good boyfriend. He’s very sweet. Anytime he acts up I say take your shirt off and just be quiet.” (Bunn distinguished himself on The Bachelorette with his ripped physique.)

And what’s the secret to keeping their relationship hot? “The relationship is new so it hasn’t ever gotten cold,” says Stause. “He’s very romantic. For my birthday he did a special picnic in the park and set it up himself.”

Meanwhile, Bunn says he feels lucky he didn’t win on Bachelorette. “I think I won, actually,” he said. “My life is a lot better. DeAnna decided to go in a different direction in her life. And hopefully that worked out for her . . . but it really worked out for me.” –Paul Chi and Jeffrey Slonim

http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/07/29/the-bachelorettes-graham-bunn-dating-soap-star/

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 29th 2008, 2:22 pm

Thanks for the article Jane! I found a few more pics...

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 29th 2008, 2:42 pm

They really look great together. Graham needs to tuck in that white shirt though. Nobody wears it like that anymore. Laughing

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 29th 2008, 3:11 pm

Thanks for the pics...they make a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   July 31st 2008, 1:00 pm

Chris Harrison talks about Jesse/DeAnna, Andrew Firestone, and Jeremy or Jason as the next Bachelor

RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 1st 2008, 10:43 pm

A bulletin I recieved on MS from a Jeremy fansite page:

Quote :
J.T Torregiani has dropped out of contention for the bachelor.

You can read about it here:

http://www.realitytvscoop.com/2008/08/jt-torregiani-wont-be-the-next-bachelor/

And Realitytvscoop. com has asked which Bachelor would you most wanna see out of Jeremy Anderson, Jason Mesnick and Graham Bunn. You can leave comments on their site.

Please go leave your request for Jeremy!

Thanks much!

Team Jeremy

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 3rd 2008, 4:34 pm

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 4th 2008, 4:46 pm

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 4th 2008, 9:01 pm

De and Jesse are auctioning off the crazy jacket from night 1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270262399547

RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 4th 2008, 11:01 pm

Jeremy answers questions from his fans.
Taken from his myspace fansite page:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=395333208&blogID=421224049

Quote :
Monday, August 04, 2008

JEREMY ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!

THANKS FOR WRITING IN YOUR QUESTIONS FOR JEREMY. NOW HERE'S THE ANSWERS FROM THE MAN HIMSELF...

ALL THINGS JEREMY

1: Do you whole heartedly want to be the next bachelor and why?

There are many reasons, but I believe the best is because I was just getting warmed up to the idea of having the cameras around and I was just starting to get comfortable. Even still, I am not interested in getting into TV or acting, or any other entertainment avenue. If I did the show, it would be strictly to find the perfect woman for me and to bring everyone along for the journey. There is so much about me and my personality that the edit did not show but people still found me at least somewhat entertaining. I can't wait until you all see the whole picture. I am a lot more approachable and down to earth in person. Oh, and yes, I do have a sense of humor…. ;-)

2: What is your ideal type of woman?

I have been asked this question many times and it really is a tough question. Here is one way that I have answered it: I find that as I am getting older I am attracted to women who have their act together, who don't spend their lives in the bar scene. As far as looks, I am all over the place on that one. Tall, short, blond, brunette, it doesn't really matter. It all depends on personality and how the person interacts with me. Do they hide who they are? Do they trust me? Are they willing to take a chance with me? Can they let loose with me and be them self? Also, a witty sense of humor is really important. She needs to get my sense of humor as well. I have more of a Seinfeld humor and not everyone appreciates that sort of stuff.

My ideal type of woman would be a strong, yet nurturing type. I am so attracted to a woman who seems as though she doesn't really need me, but at the same time, I can tell that she would never let me go! I don't need tons of attention from someone, but I love to give it. However, I am a lawyer, and my work schedule (when I am back in practice) demands a lot of time. Therefore, an ideal woman for me is patient and understanding, independent, with her own responsibilities that demand a lot of her time keeping her busy. Now, having said all that, that is ideal, not necessarily realistic. I understand that this person could be impossible to find so I understand that I have to keep an open mind not to pass up on someone who is perfect for me yet maybe not necessarily ideal at this point.

3: What's your favorite type of music, and what's on your Ipod right now?

Another classic question. I am very diverse with my music taste. I love everything from alternative to ZZ-Top. I like some country, but I am a lot more picky on my country music singers. Kenny Chesney, Clay Walker, and Garth Brooks are some of my all-time favorites. I pretty much use my Ipod only for working out and when on the race track so the music on there is all about high energy and breaking stuff. Lots of Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Disturbed, Rob Zombie, T-Payne, Staind, Limp Bizkit, and tons of others that keep me motivated and focused while working out.

4: What's your favorite movie of all time?

I like feel-good movies. Movies where the main character winds up better off in the end. Probably my favorite all-time would be Good Will Hunting. Reminds me in some ways of myself, how the toughest battles are usually fought within and how success is sometimes within reach if I would just allow myself to take it!

5: Favorite Childhood memory?

I have so many favorites. One that comes to mind is the time I hit my first home run when I was 11 years old. I was happy but my dad didn't get too excited for me and I remember wondering why. My next at bat I hit a walk off triple that bounced off the wall in center field (means that the hit ended the game so you literally walk-off the field when the winning run crosses the plate) and it was then that my father acted like he was proud. He later told me that he was more proud of my second hit because it showed that I didn't get a big head after the home run. He said it showed character. My mom was there and she was proud of anything we did, but that was the first time my dad ever really seemed like he was proud of me. That was a good day!

6: What is your favorite place in the world? Or what's your favorite vacation destination?

My favorite vacation destination would have to be the Greek Island Corfu, the city in Spain where I lived, Salamanca, or Byron Bay, Australia where I learned to surf. My favorite place in the world is wherever my family is so I can play with my niece and nephew and see my brothers.

7: Favorite sports to Play: part 2: Favorite sports to Watch: part 3 Favorite Teams?

I love playing baseball, but now all I really play is flag football and softball on occasion. I love to watch football. College football is my favorite to watch and Texas Longhorn football can make or break my mood on any given Saturday. I am a cowboy fan so I better mention that too!

8: What's your idea of a Fantasy Date?

I am a sucker for beaches, like most people. So I would love to try a new beach somewhere in the Mediterranean or Aegean. Maybe hang gliding to see the whole island or something like that would be fun and exciting not just to do but for viewers to see. Maybe cliff diving or something like that would be fun too! The clichéd day at the beach and then dinner is too tame for a fantasy date. Besides, if I were doing this on my own I would spend at least a couple days doing the things I mentioned so why not step it up on a fantasy date? Any ideas? I am open to suggestions.

9: Describe a perfect day for you:

A perfect day for me would involve travel somewhere new. Maybe Costa Rica or a Mediterranean Island I haven't been to yet. Waking up and going for a run on the beach while the sun is rising. Cooking breakfast while the love of my life is sleeping and surprising her (not like Paul did to DeAnna on the show) when she wakes up with breakfast. Then shopping in the town or city nearby for a bit before grabbing lunch on a patio somewhere to soak up the local culture. I could spend the rest of the day watching people and talking to strangers. A normal perfect day would involve dinner with my family and cuddling up while watching a movie on my couch.

10: Workout routine:

Workout routine? What makes you think I work out? Kidding. I am a firm believer in too much is a waste of time. I like to stay lean, and I have no desire to be Mr. Olympia so I keep it simple and quick. I run first thing in the morning (around 6:00 am) for about half an hour. I usually watch half an episode of Dexter or Weeds while I run on the treadmill in my garage. In the evening I will hit the gym for about 30-45 minutes just focusing on a couple different exercises. Everything is high reps (15-20) and really fast paced (about a minute rest between sets). Ask Richard from the show, he will tell you. It is a tough work out but fast and I get home. I hate being in the gym longer than I have to be.

11 What nation of Native American are you?

Cherokee and Coushatta.

12: Do you dance?

Haha!! I learned a few moves on the show. Thanks Jesse!!

13: Favorite Foods:

I am from Texas so Mexican food is a staple in my diet (better known as TexMex). I love to cook, and I love to try new dishes to cook and new recipes. If you know of any good ones, please send them to me. Also, I am from the country, so I love country cooking. It usually involves mashed potatoes!!

14: How did you choose your dog's name? Is it Kimo (spelling?) and who looks after him when your away?

His real name is Kilemi (which is Jeremy in Hawaiian). His nickname is Kimo (which is Jamie in Hawaiian) and I call him that because it was easier for him to understand when I was training him. He lives with my best friend from law school, Amy, while I am traveling. She takes very good care of him.

15: A lot of the fans have been asking for an address to send you gifts and fan mail. Have you set up a secure address that you can give to the public?

You know I have never really thought of that. I guess I should do something about that. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 6th 2008, 9:44 pm

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 8th 2008, 12:31 pm

Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 8th 2008, 3:18 pm

i think Jessie has a manscape

he looks really cute there.

I like him with his hair short

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 11th 2008, 5:07 pm

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 11th 2008, 8:50 pm

Live Chat with Graham tonight.

Quote :

Date and Time: 8/11/2008 10:00 PM est
Host Name: Stardish Radio
Show Name : Graham Bunn from The Bachelorette
Show Length :1 Hour

Show Description: Graham Bunn, who was the 3rd runner up in this seasons ABC Smash The Bachelorette, will be dishing about the show and what he is up to now. He is now dating one of AMC's lovelies! We will find out the dish! Is this going to be a repeat of Bob & Rebecca?? Who knows??!

Call-in Number: (347) 945-5423

Call in if you have a question for Graham, want to show your support, or want to make a comment.

Link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stardish/2008/08/12/TBA
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 12th 2008, 4:53 pm

Did anyone go to the chat? Anything interesting to report?

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 13th 2008, 3:05 am

Looks like Noelle and Fred are dating!

jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 13th 2008, 5:44 am

Quote :
Looks like Noelle and Fred are dating!

Awww.... I LOVED both of them! Yay! happy dance

After seeing the pics from the Man Tell All with the girls from last season, I was hoping that Noelle would hook up with one of the nice guys from this season... either Brian, Fred, or Richard.

Way to go Noelle! high five

Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 13th 2008, 11:41 am

Awww they make such a cute couple! Thanks for the pics Jane! Smile

Here is a recap of the Graham chat from Jokers (chat recapped by mariette):

Quote :
I am going to try and resume this interview - I am listening to it right now - it's about an hour long.
In the beginning they talked a lot about his charities with children and how he loves kids and wants to do this. He was raised in a wonderful family and has an older sister.
About the show he said that even if there were no cameras or other men he could not have fallen in love with DeAnna and if it had come to the point where he was going to be the last man standing he would not have allowed that, would have done something to let her know he did not want that.
Said he had a hard time dealing with intimate moments when there were other man around, he thought that those should be for the one on one situations and that's what happened at the race track - he did not know what she had said or done or kissed other guys before, so he could not handle the intimacy when they were on group dates.
He was asked about being good friends with everybody and seeing them dating the same woman. Was asked if that came into play not wanting to hurt Jason or maybe wanting to help Jason in the process. He cared very much for Jason, thought he was a wonderful guy and there were many times where he was unsure of what he wanted out of the process but Jason was very forthright about his feelings for her and he opened up to Graham about his painful experience with his ex-wife and he spoke so passionately about his child and he was so ready to have a family and so sure in his heart about what he wanted that Graham wanted him to be there as long as he could be and so Graham definitely put him in front of himself on several occasions only because he thought it was the best thing for everyone involved - he really thought Jason represented what DeAnna said she wanted. He himself had his doubts but Jason had no doubts and Graham thought the more Deanna got to know Jason, as much as Graham got to know Jason the more it would be beneficial for all concerned, because ultimately you want the ending to be a couple that people can believe in and that the concept of love is there and is truthful and honest and he thought that Jason was an option for all those things. He wanted it to be Jason, wasn't sure it was going to be him, but knew Jason offered stability, a loving home and was going to be able to give her those things and he put Jason in a positive light on a few occasions.

He said he did not want to portray himself as somebody he wasn't on the show, wanted to stay true to himself and be the person his parents raised him to be. He does not want to be critical of ABC, but wished they had shown more of his personality - he was very close to the guys, cultivated relationships with the guys, but thinks ABC portrayed him as some kind of hot guy - there is more depth to him and he hoped it would come through to a certain extend it did, but ABC wanted to edit him into a mold, a stereotype- He is marching to his own beat and a lot of strength came from his grandfather and his father in knowing that no matter what anyone else thought of him or judged him, if he did what he thought was right he would make those two people in his life proud of him - they mean the world to him and losing his grandfather right before the show reinforced that to him. . About the Home town visit - she met the family - ABC did not show entire conversation, he was kind of scared and kind of nervous and was at a loss for words and the only thing the show showed was "This is me" in response to him not opening up - - he was hoping that the home town visit would change something for him about his feelings for her but it didn't and he did not know how to vocalize it without hurting her feelings. He did not need for her to say something negative - he needed her to be supportive and a little bit more understanding and he did not say anything because he was a little bit down.

Does not have a myspace account - has a facebook account and tries to reply to people.

About Chrishell said they met through a friend a year ago and had a great relationship but she had just come out of a bad one and so they broke up in December because she wanted some space. So he went on the show but was still in love with her. At Christmas he bought her sister a plane ticket so even though they were not together, she could spend the holiday with family. She is an amazing person, beautifull, great personality and he is blessed to have her in his life - loves her to death and would be the luckiest guy to have her in his life forever. He loves New York but would obviously do what is best for both of them about a move somewhere else. Would love to do some TV stuff. Said Chrishell is flattered by all the attention he gets and she is very understanding. He was really gushing all over for her - the man is in love. They spend all their free time together.

That's about it
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 14th 2008, 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 14th 2008, 6:35 pm

Awwww they're adorable together. Just from watching the show, i thought Noelle would be great with Fred or Richard. Glad it's working out for these two. Smile

Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 14th 2008, 6:47 pm

Good for Fred and Noelle. I liked both of them. Cute couple!
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 26th 2008, 2:54 pm

Fred and Richard on NBC Today Show

Part 1:

Part 2:
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   August 26th 2008, 5:13 pm

Thanks J#1fan! It's interesting listening to Fred knowing he's dating Noelle; he sounds smitten. Smile

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   September 1st 2008, 11:52 am

Meet the Parents

ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   September 1st 2008, 12:13 pm

What an adorable couple they make! They just look like they belong together!! See, everything happens for a reason...all is good!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   September 1st 2008, 6:43 pm

Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   September 25th 2008, 11:29 am

I was looking for BB people at the Fox Reality Awards, and only found Ericka Landon but did come across Deanna and Jessie if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   September 25th 2008, 12:35 pm

wow, jessie gets better looking everytime i see him!

trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   September 25th 2008, 2:09 pm

Any recent news on Jason? I want him to be the next Bachelor. I thought he was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette is coming to ABC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: