All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 1:14 pm

Pimp wrote:
LOL GIMME.

Spoiler:

That could be a spoiler I could live with based on looks alone. Too bad personalities can sometimes erase the good thoughts. (A certain BB9 cast member as an example)

charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 1:49 pm

Gimme wrote:
holy shite... 3 of those guys are basically in my backyard... & one in the doorway...

lol! Three of them are right at mine and Franny's front doorsteps...You just watch them be the three jerks.
As Pimp has already said those FORTers are some detectives...How do they get all of that info so quick?
I read there when Amazing Race All Stars was airing and they were three steps ahead of the tv show in knowing who left at any given week and who won the race.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 5:52 pm

I can't wait for this to start! Gotta admit, I wasn't a fan of this years bachelor, but love that DeAnna is gonna be the Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 6:54 pm

And this is why The Bachelorette > The Bachelor Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kimmie
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 14th 2008, 8:02 am

oh heck yah!
He is one hot specimen!!

Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 14th 2008, 8:18 am

:getdown: Bring them on!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 14th 2008, 4:54 pm

Jason's first wedding was featured on The Knot

http://nytimes.theknot.com/ch_article_local.html?Object=A50214154515&keyword=SEATTLE&market=010&MsdVisit=1

*Bevin, from Andy's Bachelor 10 season, was one of the bridesmaids

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 14th 2008, 5:47 pm

charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 19th 2008, 6:35 pm

Reminder...The Bachelorette premiers tonight at 8 central time.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 19th 2008, 6:49 pm

Thanks for the reminder! That DeAnna is a cutie.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 19th 2008, 10:52 pm

Woo Hoo
Wow! I am LOVING this season already! dance I was thoroughly entertained tonight. I was wondering how they were going to stretch it into a 2-hour premiere, but I enjoyed how they spent more time introducing the guys, showed more of their convos w/DeAnna, and we saw more of DeAnna deliberating for Chris and the camera.

DeAnna is so cute and spunky. I liked her during the Brad season, but I liked her even more tonight. It was fun seeing Jenni come back too, even though I didn't love her during her season. She was so cute taking notes. I can't believe that one guy tried to hit on her! Mad

My very early impressions:

I REALLY like Graham so far. I want to like the single dad (Jason?) but there's something bothering me about him and I can't put my finger on it yet. Jeremy seems like a cutie and I can't help pulling for Richard, the science geek. Jesse might be a little too weird for my taste. The martial arts dude w/the mullet needs to go. The Greek guy (Eric, I think?) is trying too hard so I don't think he will last long.

Of those eliminated, I felt bad for the Brian who got psyched out on the last rose when it was actually for the other Brian. That was harsh, though unintentional. The oyster farmer was sweet, but he was way out of his league. I did not like the blond guy who talked about "the hair" so I was fine with him leaving. I couldn't believe the guy who was sniffling in his post-boot confessional; he'd only known her for a few hours!! The howling tattoo guy was psycho and hilarious! I did not like him for DeAnna, but it would have been fun to see him stick around awhile for entertainment value.

All in all, a great first show imo. clap My one complaint? I hate hate HATE it when Chris Harrison has to interrupt the rose ceremony to point out "Gentlemen, DeAnna, this is the final rose of the evening". Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. I know some of the people that go on these shows are boneheads, but I think even they can count to one. Rolling Eyes

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 5:57 am

jengalives wrote:
I hate hate HATE it when Chris Harrison has to interrupt the rose ceremony to point out "Gentlemen, DeAnna, this is the final rose of the evening". Yeah, no shit, Sherlock.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hahah I agree, but he's been doing it that way for years so It would be kind of strange for him to stop doing it all of a sudden
I guess the producers felt he needed more jobs as a host because he barely does anything else Wink
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 6:13 am

Jack'd wrote:
Jane, if she is engaged to Michael McMahon (who was her ex-boyfriend), the funny thing is you have to check out who he dated right before Jenni Shocked Very Happy

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/michael-mcmahon.htm

Edited to correct the status. They list it as "Encounter" and not "relationship"
Ha ha! (I'm glad none of us have to list our "encounters" Lol)
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 8:01 am

I too enjoyed the show last night. DeAnna is such a sweetie, so friendly and warm. Loved how she said she was a "hugger".

I hate that Chris keeps bringing up Brad. Enough already.

From the previews of the season, I think this is going to be a great season!
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 8:29 am

JWChitown wrote:
Pimp wrote:
LOL GIMME.

Spoiler:

That could be a spoiler I could live with based on looks alone. Too bad personalities can sometimes erase the good thoughts. (A certain BB9 cast member as an example)

Yes, as of right now I like these final four too. They must end up being nice guys because Deanna doesn't put up with a lot of B.S. like the pushy "feel my abs" guy she didn't keep ~thank God ~
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 12:59 pm

Final Four according to spoilers Photos:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:05 pm

You guys that go to the FORT (fansofrealitytv) which thread do they list the final four spoiler? Anybody know? There is so much stuff to tread through. Those ladies talk a lot. It's weird there are lots of the same posters there from when I used to read there about 8 years ago! Do we have many Bachelorette fans? If we do, I can get on top of bringing us fun stuff here, if not I can read there for this show?
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:22 pm

Moody wrote:
You guys that go to the FORT (fansofrealitytv) which thread do they list the final four spoiler? Anybody know? There is so much stuff to tread through. Those ladies talk a lot. It's weird there are lots of the same posters there from when I used to read there about 8 years ago! Do we have many Bachelorette fans? If we do, I can get on top of bringing us fun stuff here, if not I can read there for this show?

I'm watching The Bachelorette! The spoilers over at the FORT are kinda scattered everywhere. If you click on Bachelorette spoilers, then there are screencaps only & screencap anaylsis the latter is where most of the spoilers can be found. I just read there a few minutes ago that the final two are:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:23 pm

BOOTED last night bye bye fellows!

Luke, Oyster Farmer

Brian, Computer Consultant

Chanler

Greg, Personal Trainer
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:24 pm

FLGAL wrote:
Moody wrote:

I'm watching The Bachelorette! The spoilers over at the FORT are kinda scattered everywhere. If you click on Bachelorette spoilers, then there are screencaps only & screencap anaylsis the latter is where most of the spoilers can be found. I just read there a few minutes ago that the final two are:

Spoiler:

OHHHHHH!!! Thanks FLGAL!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:26 pm

I think we can just talk openly with out hiding spoilers.. Interesting final two. One looks like the "husband type" and the other looks like the "fool around with type". Should be interesting. I hope she finds love, she is a wonderful gal.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:27 pm

Moody wrote:
I think we can just talk openly with out hiding spoilers.. Interesting final two. One looks like the "husband type" and the other looks like the "fool around with type". Should be interesting. I hope she finds love, she is a wonderful gal.

The husband type looks like a really great dad too! Very Happy

ETA hey I officially achieved :"houseguest" status. Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 1:32 pm

FLGAL wrote:
Moody wrote:

The husband type looks like a really great dad too! Very Happy

ETA hey I officially achieved :"houseguest" status. Woo Hoo

Congratulations! It gets addictive trying to reach the next "level", though when I was updating I got gazillion posts.
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 2:07 pm

De Ann said last night that they all had good careers...My question and I'm serious because I don't know...What is a Snow Boarder and why would they receive a salary for doing this..This would seem more like a hobby to me or is that a professional sport that pays???? scratch

Well I'm not so sure how I feel about this Jesse fellow just yet, but I've always liked Jason's looks since I first saw his picture. I liked Jeremy too, but if this spoiler is correct than he didn't make it.

Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 2:35 pm

charlottesweb wrote:

Well I'm not so sure how I feel about this Jesse fellow just yet, but I've always liked Jason's looks since I first saw his picture. I liked Jeremy too, but if this spoiler is correct than he didn't make it.

Jesse must be a really fun, sweet guy because looks wise /being shallow he does nothing for me. Jeremy,Graham & Jason are the only three I find attractive, but that's looks alone & my personal taste. Also as the show continues and more personalities emerge that may change.

Now as for the snow boarding professional, unless he's a teacher or competing for money then I would think it's just a hobby??
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 2:45 pm

Yep as time goes on we'll know more about these fellows..Smile
You know the first time I saw Ryan Sutter I thought he was one ugly guy, but as
time went on his looks grew on me..

Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 3:43 pm

charlottesweb wrote:
My question and I'm serious because I don't know...What is a Snow Boarder and why would they receive a salary for doing this..This would seem more like a hobby to me or is that a professional sport that pays???? scratch

Yes you can snowboard as a professional, its just like being a professional basketball or baseball player, they have professional skaters (street skaters) and professional skiers, too. They also compete in the olympics as professionals in the winter games.
I mean, you could say the same thing about basketball players - they get paid for that? But basically every sport has a professional league.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 4:41 pm

I guess the question is - Can you making a living off of snowboarding? Probably, depending on your endorsements. Was Jesse the one with the wild suit jacket on last night?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 6:35 pm

I hope the final 2 doesn't include Jesse, to me based on looks alone is not the one. I know call me a snob but he really didn't impress me last night at all.
Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 7:01 pm

Lori wrote:
Can you making a living off of snowboarding?
Was Jesse the one with the wild suit jacket on last night?

yes. yes.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 8:13 pm

Hey guys, I too watched last night and I loved the show. I like the Bachelorette so much better than the Bachelor. DeAnna is such a breath of fresh air, what a sweetie. For some reason, I can't see her with Jesse either, she's seems so down to earth and poised and he seems to be such a goof ball, but then again they say opposites attract. Char, I'm with you, I didn't like Ryan at all at first I thought he was fugly too, and I thought his poems were dorky, but now I think he's such a doll (and his body is very easy on the eyes). Boy, wish I had someone to read me poems :geek:
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 8:50 pm

I guess I am always trying to find the best in people. I went back to look at Jesse's original photo and he does seem to have great eyes. I wish I could see him with another hairdo. I think the way he wears his hair makes him look rather dorky.

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 9:53 pm

Wow! Soooo many thoughts about the season premiere:

1. cheers DeAnna! So good to see her again. And after seeing the first episode, i think she was the perfect choice to be the Bachelorette. She's sassy and confident and just has the personality to carry the show. I also loved seeing her yelling at those guys and setting 'em straight. I've read some ppl complaining that the Bachelorette is always a recycled girl from The Bachelor and they want to see a fresh face instead, but i prefer seeing someone that's been there before, knows what the other side is feeling, and is sensitive to those feelings. From the previews shown, it looks like there's gonna be quite a few tears from DeAnna, but it was good to hear that she wasn't going to lead anyone on and keep someone there if she didn't see a future with them.

2. Love the 2 hr episodes. Seeing the backstory of some of these guys was fun; wish they would do this with the girls on The Bachelor. These 2 hr episodes are really gonna allow us to get to know these guys and i for one, am looking forward to it.

3. The guys....most of them were so much better looking than their ABC pics.

Patrick C - He was my fav based on just the pics, but he didn't look as good on TV. Still cute, but really skinny and too young and not manly enough for DeAnna. Loved his dance for Jenni, though.

Donato and Greg - Donato asking Jenni to sit on his lap and Greg ripping his shirt off and howling.....WTF????

Luke - He sounds like Forrest Gump, but what a nice, sweet guy. I was kinda sad for him at the end.

Jesse - I liked him a lot more than i thought i would. Wouldn't call him cute/hot, but i like his personality and sense of humor. I don't think he and DeAnna are a match, though. As far as the snowboarding, i think he's doing pretty well financially b/c he owns a couple homes.

Richard - Awww i <3 hot, nerdy guys. I loved how shocked he was to receive that first impression rose. Call me Rich!

Jeremy - He got the first first impression rose. Not surprised b/c there was definite chemistry there when he got out of the limo. Just wish we could have seen his one-on-one time with DeAnna. And did y'all hear him call her his unicorn?

Graham - Not what i expected. From his pics, i had the impression he was a bit of a player but last night he came across as kinda shy, but charming and DeAnna is definitely intrigued. Love the accent too!

Jason - Those pics do not do him justice! He's a hottie. That segment with his son was the sweetest thing ever. I can't wait to see DeAnna's reaction with he tells her. Loved it when he was teaching her to dance too.

I can't wait 'til Monday! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 20th 2008, 11:16 pm

I have been reading some speculation that DeAnna doesn't end up with anyone or at least the season doesn't end in a proposal. They haven't been hyping a "romantic ending" or saying that there will be a proposal, and much like Brad during his season, DeAnna has been vague and kind of evasive when asked about the result. She is apparently saying she's "happy with the result" when asked if she fell in love. That is almost the exact phrasing that Brad used. 🇳🇴

That would be a disappointment to me if she doesn't have better luck this time. Sad Maybe she just decides that it's too soon to make a major commitment and wants to take more time to date in the real world. I can definitely see that happening with someone like Jason, since he has a kid and has already been through one failed marriage. Jumping into an engagement would not be a wise decision.

I just hope it won't be another Brad/Jen Scheft situation where they just decided that they didn't like any of their choices well enough.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 21st 2008, 12:01 am

Just watched it and------I think Graham is the one. Yum Yum.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 21st 2008, 5:15 am

Diary's of the departed (guys that got the boot)
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 21st 2008, 7:10 am

JaneDoe wrote:
Wow! Soooo many thoughts about the season premiere:

Jeremy - He got the first first impression rose. Not surprised b/c there was definite chemistry there when he got out of the limo. Just wish we could have seen his one-on-one time with DeAnna. And did y'all hear him call her his unicorn?

Awww totally missed that he called her his unicorn.....I actually liked him from the moment he stepped out of the limo and yes I did notice the chemistry as well, she said "no you don't have to go" or something like that. It'll be interesting to see what happens with them.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 22nd 2008, 12:31 pm

DeAnna interview

From Dreamers at Jokers
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 23rd 2008, 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 26th 2008, 9:18 pm

I work on Monday nights usually so if I watch the show it has to be online. (except on a holiday)
It hasn't been on long tonight, but that Jeremy is a cute and sweet too. Guess I better read the thread. I hope he stays a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette is coming to ABC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: