Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 2nd 2008, 3:08 pm

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 2nd 2008, 3:11 pm

This Season's Highlights Include a Backstage Visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Bachelors' Dream Date to Dodger Stadium to Meet Tommy Lasorda and a Private Concert by Natasha Bedingfield

Jenni Croft, Brad Womack's Other Finalist, Returns to Help DeAnna Give a Rose on the Premiere

Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love. DeAnna's back - and this time it's all up to her -- as the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series premieres, MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Editor's note: Beginning Monday, June 2, the program moves to its regular two-hour run time from 8:00-10:00 p.m., ET.

The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Newnan, Georgia originally became a fan favorite when she was the final woman remaining on "The Bachelor" last November. Womack provided a huge shocker when he didn't select any woman - the first time in "Bachelor" history. Then DeAnna returned the favor, steadfastly confronting Brad on the "After the Final Rose" show, but when he kept to his decision, she was determined to move on.

Unfortunately, DeAnna is no stranger to heartache. Her mother died of cancer when she was only 12 years old, which only made her stronger and more independent. A native of Campbellsville, Kentucky, she definitely wants to get married and play an active part in her children's lives. After coming so close on "The Bachelor," she truly believes that she knows the type of man she has been searching for and that she will find him among the 25 lucky guys on "The Bachelorette."

In this season's premiere, "Episode 401," 25 eligible men come from all over the country to try and win DeAnna's heart, including a professional football player, professional snowboarder and professional basketball player, as well as successful lawyers, teachers and businessmen, each more handsome than the next and all with standout personalities. DeAnna is stunning in a sexy gold dress, and the guys can't take their eyes off of her. She has three "first impression" rose boutonnieres to give out and wastes no time, as one man's quiet charm captures her attention immediately emerging from the limo. Once inside her villa, the battle is on, as men present her with gifts, one asks her to dance and yet another bachelor -- who is a chef -- tries to make an impression by whipping up a special crab cocktail which he presents to DeAnna, much to the dismay of the other men.

Special guest Jenni Croft, who was the runner-up last November and also had her heart broken by Brad, returns to help DeAnna give out the second "first impression" rose. Now happily engaged herself, Jenni understands exactly the kind of man DeAnna is looking for, so while DeAnna continues to meet the men on her own, Jenni grills the guys in rapid-fire succession on the patio. Jenni and DeAnna consult with each other, and then the Bachelorette offers a rose to the second lucky man.

With the last "first impression" rose up for grabs, the competition really heats up. One bachelor shows off a first-rate karate move, kicking a lemon of another bachelor's head. Another man shows DeAnna his six-pack abs, as another lays on the southern charm. Finally, one of the guys, not to be outdone, jumps in the pool fully clothed, only to emerge in a tiny bathing suit with DeAnna's name embroidered across the rear. The pressure mounts as the evening goes on and the Bachelorette hands the third rose to a lucky suitor.

But by the end of the evening, DeAnna, having the time of her life and confident that her future husband is among this group of men, must eliminate ten of the 25 bachelors the first night, leaving 15 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

A list of bachelors will be released shortly.

For the first time ever, three different trios of lucky bachelors get to live in the mansion with DeAnna, while the rest of the men must live together in an unspectacular bunkhouse down the hill.

DeAnna's hunt for Mr. Right will take place during some of the most romantic and adventurous dates ever, and she has exciting surprises in store for her bachelors. She takes some of them to visit talk show host Ellen DeGeneres on the set of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," where Ellen puts them through a fun test and helps DeAnna with her decision on who should get a rose. DeAnna takes the winner of a singing contest to a private concert by pop chartbuster Natasha Bedingfield, and seven lucky guys get to go on a dream date to Dodger Stadium, where they play ball and meet Hall of Fame manager Tom Lasorda. Six guys get their ultimate fantasy date with DeAnna by racing stock cars for some private time with the Bachelorette. The final six men travel to Palm Springs for a glamorous date, and one lucky bachelor has a dinner date in Frank Sinatra's house. There's also a group date ho-down on a dude ranch, complete with line dancing, a mechanical bull and a campfire. This season will test the men's perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions.

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he's no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final four bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 2nd 2008, 5:54 pm

I can't wait for this show to start...

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 2nd 2008, 6:04 pm

Quote :
After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

I think this is a custom that needs to move into the 21st century! Maybe DeAnna will do the proposing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 3:26 pm

Let's meet the bachelors.... cheers

Brian W
Currently Resides in: New Castle, IN

Brian W.
Currently Resides in: Weatherford, TX

Chandler
Currently Resides in: Spotsylvania, VA

Chris
Currently Resides in: Dallas, TX

Donato
Currently Resides in: Charleston, SC

Eric
Currently Resides in: Boston, MA

Fred
Currently Resides in:Chicago, IL

Graham
Currently Resides in:Raleigh, NC

Greg
Currently Resides in:New York, NY

Last edited by JaneDoe on May 7th 2008, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 3:29 pm

Jason
Currently Resides in:Kirkland, WA

Jeffrey
Currently Resides in:Orlando, FL

Jeremy
Currently Resides in:Dallas, TX

Jesse
Currently Resides in:Breckenridge, CO

Jon
Currently Resides in:Surfside Beach, SC

Luke
Currently Resides in:Folly Beach, SC

Patrick C
Currently Resides in:Glenwood, IL

Patrick D
Currently Resides in:Elmhurst, IL

Last edited by JaneDoe on May 7th 2008, 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 3:33 pm

Three from South Carolina.

All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 3:33 pm

Paul
Currently Resides in:Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Richard
Currently Resides in:Binghamton, NY

Robert
Currently Resides in:San Francisco, CA

Ron
Currently Resides in:Kansas City, MO

Ryan
Currently Resides in:Lakeville, MN

Sean
Currently Resides in:Crestwood, KY

Spero
Currently Resides in:Santa Monica, CA

Twilley
Currently Resides in:Tulsa, OK

Last edited by JaneDoe on May 7th 2008, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 3:38 pm

OMG so many hott guys....

Eric
Graham
Jason
Jeffrey
Jeremy
Richard

but my fav
Patrick C

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 4:07 pm

DeANNA BEGINS HER SEARCH FOR THAT ONE SPECIAL MAN WHEN
“THE BACHELORETTE” PREMIERES, MONDAY, MAY 19, ON ABC
The 25 Bachelors Who Look to Capture DeAnna’s Heart Are Revealed
What do a sweet single dad, a hunky professional football player who is saving himself for
marriage, a handsome science teacher, a sexy professional basketball player loaded with southern
charm and an intense romantic who isn’t afraid to confront the other men about their intentions all have
in common? They’re all on the hunt for the new Bachelorette, DeAnna Pappas, when the fourth edition
of the female version of ABC’s popular romance reality series, “The Bachelorette,” premieres
MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:02-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.
(Editors note: The program’s regular time is 8:00-10:00 p.m., ET, beginning Monday, June 2).
DeAnna, 26, a real estate agent from Newnan, Georgia, meets 25 potential soul mates as she
begins her own search for true love. In the premiere, “Episode 401,” 25 eligible men come from all
over the country to try and win her heart. Single dad Jason says a tearful goodbye to his three-year-old
son as he leaves to meet the woman he hopes will complete his family. Jeremy is convinced before
ever laying eyes on DeAnna that they are meant to be together. The bachelors arrive at the villa and are
immediately knocked off their feet by DeAnna, stunning in a sexy gold dress.
As the biggest night of her life begins, so does the competition between the men. Paul gives her
a twirl; Eric greets her in Greek, while Jesse makes an outrageous fashion statement in florescent
sneakers and a flamboyant jacket. As the guys go wild trying to impress DeAnna to get the three “first
impression” roses, Luke presents her with a pearl necklace; Jason asks her to dance and Robert, who
decides food is the way to a woman’s heart – particularly since he’s chef -- whips up a special crab
cocktail in the mansion’s kitchen and presents it with a flourish to the Bachelorette, as the other jealous
men look on. On the cool California night, Ryan, who candidly admits that he is saving himself for
marriage, hogs a blanket as he talks to DeAnna on the patio, while Spero chivalrously comes rushing in
to offer her his jacket.
When only one “first impression” rose is left, the testosterone-fueled battle heats up. Sean shows
off his martial arts expertise with an exciting karate move, kicking a lemon off Jesse’s head. Brian shows
off his six-pack abs, while Chandler shows off his duck calling talents. But Paul, at his outrageous best,
jumps into the pool fully clothed and emerges wearing only a tiny bathing suit with DeAnna’s name
embroidered across the rear.
Tensions mount and sparks fly as the bachelors vie for the first impression rose. Finally, DeAnna
must eliminate ten of the 25 men, leaving 15 to compete for her affections and, in the end, her heart.

charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 5:14 pm

I think Jason the single Dad is a handsome guy with a great sounding career.

Jason
Currently Resides in:Kirkland, WA

I think if I were DeAnna I would give the guys career choices a good hard look when considering a husband...
Professional Athletes make good money but statistics show for the most part they do not make good family men.
Public School Teachers, while having a worthwhile job, do not make great salaries..
I know because I am the Mom and Grandmom of several educators. Coaches are better paid than some.
Would a Professional Snowboarder do well financially? I don't know any of those...Very Happy
and what does an Oyster Farmer do...scratch
Hey I'm from Texas...no snow and no fresh Oysters.

She's a Real Estate Agent...He's a Real Estate Attorney...What better match?

Jeremy
Currently Resides in:Dallas, TX

I'm looking forward to watching after all the Bachelor Duds we're had. Very Happy

ETA: Three Bachelors from Texas..two from Dallas & Weatherford is very near Dallas
and one from the hometown of our own Miss Nancy. Very Happy
I'm leery of these Texas Reality folk...remember Brad Womack and the guy that was EB2xWOFLOM first love that she turned down in that show...then we have April and Jennifer of BB6 from Dallas...I don't know what happens but they just don't represent Texas very well. Surprised

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Last edited by charlottesweb on May 10th 2008, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 5:28 pm

I would definitely keep an eye out for Jeremy. One of his good friends has been posting at FORT and he sounds like a great guy. I believe she and her husband had dinner with him recently and she says he seems really relaxed and happy. Smile

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 5:30 pm

CW.. we have the same taste. Those two sound like good choices. Who knows though, they could be dickheads
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 5:38 pm

More pics of Jeremy

JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 5:41 pm

I think Sean's eyes might be appealing.

Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 5:52 pm

Sean sort of looks like Kurt Russell.

I think those studio shots they have are pretty bad. Their heads are cut off and it makes them look odd. I think they're going to be much better looking when we get to see them in other pictures and on the show.
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 6:05 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
CW.. we have the same taste. Those two sound like good choices. Who knows though, they could be dickheads

lol! True...I always hold my breath until a TV Reality person from Tex. proves themselves worthy of my State...So far that hasn't happened.

Quote :
I would definitely keep an eye out for Jeremy. One of his good friends has been posting at FORT and he sounds like a great guy. I believe she and her husband had dinner with him recently and she says he seems really relaxed and happy.
I need to visit FORT...I've heard that they are always on top of things where the Bachelor is concerned.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 6:41 pm

Last edited by JaneDoe on May 8th 2008, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 8:51 pm

That's a beautiful dress she has on in that picture.

All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 9:29 pm

Lori wrote:
Sean sort of looks like Kurt Russell.

I think those studio shots they have are pretty bad. Their heads are cut off and it makes them look odd. I think they're going to be much better looking when we get to see them in other pictures and on the show.

I went back and posted bigger pics. Check 'em out. Very Happy

charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 9:53 pm

Thanks JaneD...they look a lot better now..I still think Jason is the cutest.Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 10:14 pm

charlottesweb wrote:
Thanks JaneD...they look a lot better now..I still think Jason is the cutest.Very Happy

He is very cute. Can you imagine how adorable it would be if he made it through to the hometown dates and DeAnna gets to meet his son? :flower:

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 7th 2008, 10:24 pm

From a FORT poster who knows Graham

Quote :
Hi, all. I'm coming out of hiding to tell you a little about Mr. NC. He's warmhearted, compassionate and loyal, but he also has a super fun, mischevious & playful side. He's done a lot of really cool things in his life, but he's about as humble and unassuming as anyone you'd ever meet. It's already been mentioned in one of the press releases, but he is incredibly charming. I'd say he's a little on the introspective side, but he has also been known to bust out and be the life of the party. Also probably not as tall as you would think, 6'1"ish.

I've always thought that you could tell a lot about a man by the way a child reacts to him. Graham is wonderful with kids, and our 5 year old thinks he hung the moon. I showed my little sweetie Graham's picture on The Bachelorette website, and he asked why Graham was on our computer. I told Little One that Graham was going to be on TV, and Little One got teary eyed (I still have no idea why this piece of news was upsetting) and said, "Mommy, will he still be my friend?" I said of course. "Mommy, will he still play with me?" I said of course. And that was that. All was right with the world.

Last edited by JaneDoe on May 8th 2008, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 8th 2008, 5:06 am

I found out some stuff on the guy from Tulsa.
Twilley is his last name.. nickname

http://dotcomfan.tripod.com/twilley/twilley.htm

Pictures:
http://dotcomfan.tripod.com/twilley/twilleypic.htm
His name is Blaine Twilley
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 8th 2008, 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 10th 2008, 6:38 pm

Pics of Graham

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 10th 2008, 8:07 pm

Thanks Jane...the bigger pics are much better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 10th 2008, 8:35 pm

At a brief first glance I thought that Ryan of BB9 had found Graham. Laughing

Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 10th 2008, 9:04 pm

Boy, you're right Char! They say that somewhere in the world, we all have someone who looks just like us. I think we've found Ryan's twin.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 10th 2008, 9:20 pm

charlottesweb wrote:
At a brief first glance I thought that Ryan of BB9 had found Graham. Laughing
If we could ask him to turn around and bend over so we could check out where his pants were, we would know for sure.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 11th 2008, 5:37 pm

Richard

Ron
http://www.myspace.com/solepatchbarbers
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 11th 2008, 6:11 pm

In that second picture, Ron reminds me of Ryan Sutter- Trista's husband. Boy, he is a cutie!! I think they'd make a very attractive couple, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 11th 2008, 6:25 pm

He does look like Ryan Sutter.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 11th 2008, 6:26 pm

ebowers wrote:
In that second picture, Ron reminds me of Ryan Sutter- Trista's husband. Boy, he is a cutie!! I think they'd make a very attractive couple, for sure.

Yeah, I see that!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 11:09 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 11:12 am

JaneDoe wrote:
Spoiler:

Oh good. He was one of "our" picks. I sure hope she finds the right guy.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 11:16 am

hm, they know that's Jason already?
Those Fort'ers are GOOD!

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 11:39 am

We don't know the backstory of why Jason's a single dad (at least not yet), but it's very "Sleepless in Seattle" isn't it?

Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4573

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 13th 2008, 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979