Just a reminder to watch tonight.
Back to top Go down
mel
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 9th 2008, 11:11 pm

Hi Everyone! Long time, no chat!! I thought I'd join in since everyone seems to like Jason and I LoooooVeee him! I am such a softie. From the minute he appeared on my tv with his son, before he even met Deanna, I was a goner. And he only gets better every episode. It's so nice to all be chearing for the same person. So much better than BB for me!! I definitely want Deana to pick Jason and think she will but I worry about them making it too. Hate to be pesimistic but she's made it clear she doesn't want to be far from her family and he has a child who's mother is in Seattle and a good job there so I don't know. But I'll enjoy it for now. He is definitely the best of this bunch, no question. Heck, I'll move to Seattle if it it doesn't work out. I'm a Georgia girl too!!

And Rayney - I think Jeremy's conversation about his parents was just ackward but he was telling the truth. He is not lying about their deaths. There are articles the FORT about his Dad's struggle with cancer and the children had to change schools so they could move to another town for his Mom to go back to work when his Dad no longer could. I don't know all the details but from accounts from people posting, he's had a difficult childhood and life. I think he's worked really hard to overcome all of it and I do like him, although I like Jason more.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 9th 2008, 11:32 pm

hi ya Mel
Back to top Go down
Ro

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 1:57 am

Fred made me cry a little tonight. Isn't he the sweetest guy? Too bad DeAnna didn't feel that spark.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 5:18 am

bblover wrote:
Fred made me cry a little tonight. Isn't he the sweetest guy? Too bad DeAnna didn't feel that spark.

bblover, I am so happy to see someone else cried too.
I thought he was so sweet and so sincere. DeAnna really liked him too and I believe she truly WANTED to feel a spark for him.
I don't know why but I have a feeling that Graham (the basketball player) is the one she has already fallen for. She seemed pretty hurt when he wouldn't give her a kiss at the racetrack...so my pick for who she will choose is Graham.
Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 8:49 am

I felt so sad for Fred, but I can understand DeAnna's reasoning for letting him go, she didn't want to string him along until he got really invested and then cut him because she didn't feel anything for him.

I really like Jason and I kind of felt like when they were laying on the patio together and he was comforting her, it was like a glimpse into what their future could be like Smile

I think Twilley should go, I mean can DeAnna really see herself marrying this guy??

I don't see a future relationship working out with Graham, I mean he seems very possesive and I think if DeAnna was just talking to another guy platonically, Graham would freak out, maybe even get abusive with her, so I don't like him.

I like Jeremy alot, he's a sweetheart.

I hate Jesse after someone found out that he was only on the show to promote himself, so I'm upset that apparently he gets so far, when another guy who is really there for DeAnna could take his spot.

Rooting for: DAN, Keesha, & Renny!
Michelle is a bitch. April is a bitch. Jerry is an asshole. Ollie is a horny bastard.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 8:54 am

I agree - Graham is too possessive. I adore Jason and hope he wins. Robert was a bit of a flake, glad she got rid of him. Shocked Poor Fred but I am sure he will find someone. He's such a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 10:18 am

Just watched last nights episode.....Can I say I love love love Jason even more than last week. Don't know what it is about him but he's the best match IMO for DeAnna, I still like Jeremy too, I'm not seeing all the slimey, creepy stuff that everyone else speaks of, I think he's into HER not into making friends. Jesse, I see him as being a friend but a love interest NO WAY! Fred was a sweetie and it was sad to see him go, but I can't say that I blame her and kudos for her to not string him along.....Robert was well Robert nuff said. Graham that boy needs to grow the F up! Don't like his attitude at all and it sucks that DeAnna really has it bad for him, but I do think his attitude last night maybe lowered him a notch.

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason
LIKE LIKE LIKE Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 10:39 am

Lori wrote:
I agree - Graham is too possessive. I adore Jason and hope he wins. Robert was a bit of a flake, glad she got rid of him. Shocked Poor Fred but I am sure he will find someone. He's such a nice guy.

I am hoping DeAnna ends up with Jason.
With Graham I think that he is the one that she is in "lust" with at the moment, but with Jason I think (and hope) she could be falling in love with him.
Just seeing Jason with his young son and seeing the love he has for him makes me smile ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Fanelle

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 10:47 am

I love Jason. I'm a little wary because in all of her interviews, when asked if she found love, Deanna only says she's "happy with the result". Quite the artful dodge there, lol.

I've decided to play the drinking game every time she says, "I put my heart on the line" in each show. She has varying ways of saying it depending on her emotional state too. At the rose ceremony...."Thank you all for being here and for putting your heart on the line." When she rejects a guy...."I'm being totally open and putting my heart on the line and you're holding back..." Or when she's REALLY upset like at the barbecue..."Y'all don't understand how hard this on me! Here I am putting my heart on the line and if y'all can't put your heart on the line then go home!"

I'm no WAS, but I think this song could be Deanna's anthem....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvYjMxG-UY&feature=related
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 12:06 pm

You are so right, Fanelle! I didn't watch The Bachelor last season, so I didn't come into this year "loving" Deanna. All I know is what I see on this season's show, and that "I'm putting my heart on the line and you're not" is really getting old. A drink every time she says it might help! Embarassed I'll have to give that a try. Wink

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 4:31 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:
You are so right, Fanelle! I didn't watch The Bachelor last season, so I didn't come into this year "loving" Deanna. All I know is what I see on this season's show, and that "I'm putting my heart on the line and you're not" is really getting old. A drink every time she says it might help! Embarassed I'll have to give that a try. Wink

I was a Jenni fan so I wasn't as excited about Deanna being the Bachelorrette as most, but I didn't dislike her. However I'd been suprised and liked her a lot more this season until last night. Judging by various message boards, I think a lot of people got turned off last night. Deanna has the tendency to be whiney and think she is entitled to so much more just because she got rejected by Brad. I agree that Brad was a jerk but 24 people get rejected every time this show airs - it is part of the show. Jennie also felt awful and Bevin did and everyone else before them.

I also thought the scene at the BBQ was over the top. She made it about Robert and all the boys blamed him but that emotional outburst was ALL about Graham. She was upset he rejected her at the track after she said "you are going to kiss me right" and she was dying to kiss him. Then he followed it up by blowing her off at the BBQ. She didn't care that Robert or Brian or Sean was ignoring her, she was upset that Graham didn't seem to care about spending any time with her. I am disappointed in her choice here. He is just going to be another Brad that is just not that into her and is not going to commit but that is clearly who she is the most into it. Jason and the boys were exactly right during their conversation at the track that Graham is held to a completely different standard. All the others are expected to lavish all their attention on Deanna, constantly tell her their feelings and reassure her but Graham can play hard to get and then feed her a cheesy line speach right before the rose ceremony and then Deanna proclaims how impressed she is with how Graham is trying. Rinse and repeat the same scenario next week.

This particulary upsets me and makes me pessimistic about any of these relationships going anywhere since the FORT says Graham asks to leave at F4 (although the viewer won't be shown that of course) If she is choosing Jason or Jeremy only because Graham didn't want her, I think they deserve better and wouldn't want them to end up with Deanna under those circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 5:02 pm

Quote :
This particulary upsets me and makes me pessimistic about any of these relationships going anywhere since the FORT says Graham asks to leave at F4 (although the viewer won't be shown that of course) If she is choosing Jason or Jeremy only because Graham didn't want her, I think they deserve better and wouldn't want them to end up with Deanna under those circumstances.

Oh that would be bad. I really hope if this is true we get to see it. She was a bit over the top at the BBQ. I didn't quite understand her overreaction.
Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 5:29 pm

where does FORT get all this info??

Rooting for: DAN, Keesha, & Renny!
Michelle is a bitch. April is a bitch. Jerry is an asshole. Ollie is a horny bastard.
Back to top Go down
inkydinkydoo
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 5:31 pm

Whiney! That's the word I was looking for, but was afraid to post. Embarassed And, you've described, exactly, my reaction to last night's show, Mel. Good post!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 5:35 pm

RLG327 wrote:
where does FORT get all this info??

I have no clue but they are quite good and almost always correct.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 10th 2008, 5:52 pm

After reading about Jesse having a girlfriend when he was taping the show (it's odd the casting people can't find unattached guys, at least he wasn't engaged) and Graham leaving the show soon (although I really never sensed any connection between them..maybe on her part though), I've kinda lost interest in the show. I wonder how it's doing in the ratings? Add to that the drama of last night's show and my 2nd favorite Brian being ousted... well, I probably will watch the finale just because I want to see Jason at the end. It is very predictable, though.
Back to top Go down
mel
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 11th 2008, 6:53 pm

ebowers wrote:
After reading about Jesse having a girlfriend when he was taping the show (it's odd the casting people can't find unattached guys, at least he wasn't engaged) and Graham leaving the show soon (although I really never sensed any connection between them..maybe on her part though), I've kinda lost interest in the show. I wonder how it's doing in the ratings? Add to that the drama of last night's show and my 2nd favorite Brian being ousted... well, I probably will watch the finale just because I want to see Jason at the end. It is very predictable, though.

I do agree that this is the most predictable one of all the series for sure. It has been obvious since the first episode who the front runners are and that the others have no shot. From ep 1 I said it will be Jason or Jeremy and I will be completely shocked if it is anyone else. I guess Jesse getting to the end will be a little unexpected but maybe only happens because other boys don't want to be there.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 11th 2008, 10:26 pm

Deanna does seem very into Graham, which is too bad b/c he doesn't seem as into her or ready for a long term relationship.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 12th 2008, 7:57 pm

ya know... I am not a huge fan of this show... I have tried to watch it & get into it... but for some reason I just cant. BUT damn... VH1 has been rerunning Trista & Ryans wedding... & guess what... I got sucked in Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 13th 2008, 9:49 am

i have been so busy i have only watched one episode of this show.
I have no idea what is going on.
I adored Deanna and wish i had time to watch.
Maybe they should have ran it in the fall..........
hmmmmmm.

JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 13th 2008, 11:00 am

Pimp wrote:
i have been so busy i have only watched one episode of this show.
I have no idea what is going on.
I adored Deanna and wish i had time to watch.
Maybe they should have ran it in the fall..........
hmmmmmm.

Never fear, Pimp! The most interesting episodes are still to come. Just jump right in! You'll catch on fast.

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 13th 2008, 6:17 pm

Jason+DeAnna 4eva Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 16th 2008, 10:58 am

lol Jane doe,
isnt that who everyone liked in the beginning?

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 16th 2008, 11:19 am

Pimp wrote:
lol Jane doe,
isnt that who everyone liked in the beginning?

Well everyone loves him now, but i think CW was the first to single him out. She's a smart one, that CW Wink

Honestly, i think DeAnna's got a pretty good group of guys...can't go wrong with any of them (except for Jesse IF the gf rumors are true Naughty, naughty ) . But if she's really looking for a husband, then i think Jason's the guy.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 16th 2008, 11:57 am

I think the fairytale ending would involve jason, but I do think graham is HOTT, and I do think he is into her, just think, he is the type of guy that does not ever have to compete for effection, so he is handling it immaturely!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 16th 2008, 10:46 pm

Why does Jesse remind me of Mike Boogie...IMO he sorta resembles him in a subtle way and some of the words he uses and the way he says them reminds me of Boogie....I can't pinpoint it but it was real noticeable tonight.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Jenni_doll

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 16th 2008, 10:55 pm

I NEVER watch these shows but i got sucked in when Jeremy was the last guy out of the car and they had that chemistry. I think he's the best guy for DeAnna and is in the right place for marriage but i think she has fallen for Graham and is going to get her heart broken. Jason seems like a nice guy but i just don't see any sparks between them. That would totally suck if she picks him because she can't have Graham.

Maybe Jeremy can be the next Bachelor!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 16th 2008, 11:05 pm

ewwwwwwww, jeremy is hot without his shirt, but that is it IMO....he is to overzealous and seems creepy when you look him in the eye...oh and I forgot he seems like a DB, like the serious way he said..."well, I will just give her better company"....can you say restraining order!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 8:24 am

i totally agree that Jesse has a "boogerish" feel to him. His manerisms, sayings, voice, and yes, his face even looks like him. I bet if snow put boogies hair on jessie they would look like kin

Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:07 am

LOL....I hadn't noticed that about Jesse....but you all are right...I think it's the nose that does it for me....we need a side by side photo comparison and I am WAYYY too technically challenged......anyone?

I saw a little bit of what DeAnna sees in Graham tonight...started to like him a BIT better. I was sooo relieved that Sean got booted after his home thing....any man that has a tanning bed and a sauna in his house is gonna be too vain for me!

Tyler is just ADORABLE! I really hope that things work out for all of them. (listen to me acting like it is already a forgone conclusion that DeAnna picks Jason!)

So far though, FORT does seem to have all of their info correct. I do agree that it would stink if DeAnna only picks Jason because Graham opts out.....you should have seen me pausing my TiVo last night during the previews, trying to see who she seemed happy with and who seemed on the outs!

LOL......this is the only show that I watch like crazy when it's on, and then as soon as it's over think "I can't wait until next week...is it Monday again?" LOVE IT!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:10 am

I havent watched much, but i am watching them online right now, on epi 3 i think with jason gets the 1 on 1 and tells her about his son. I have to admit, i cried when Deanna was talking about her mom.

I cant wait to watch last nights episode!

SNOW, get us a side by side, would ya, PAHLEASE!

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:15 am

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:25 am

It's has to be the chin!

FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:30 am

Jason seems to see that Deanna has fallen for Graham too. I hope that she does fall for Jason and doesn't choose him as F1 just because Graham leaves.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:30 am

Pimp wrote:
It's has to be the chin!

Also the nose too!
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:44 am

pardon me if it's already been asked, but why does Graham leave?

FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 9:51 am

Pimp wrote:
pardon me if it's already been asked, but why does Graham leave?

I don't know, maybe the reason is somewhere at the FORT. I found this posted earlier in the thread:

NancyB wrote:

I went over to FORT, just to check things out myself:

What I learned:
Graham left of his own accord before the final Rose Ceremony.
The "casual viewer" won't know this because it just looks like DeeAnna didn't give him a rose..but it was arranged earlier that he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 12:00 pm

FLGAL wrote:
Pimp wrote:
It's has to be the chin!

Also the nose too!
and the crooked smile....they could be brothers, they look so much alike!

but if I am being honest, jesse seems like a better human...sorry, but I could not sugar coat it any other way!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 17th 2008, 1:20 pm

rallen wrote:
FLGAL wrote:
Pimp wrote:
It's has to be the chin!

Also the nose too!
and the crooked smile....they could be brothers, they look so much alike!

but if I am being honest, jesse seems like a better human...sorry, but I could not sugar coat it any other way!

Perhaps it is the teeth? Looks like they went to the same dentist for crowns.

Not going to comment on the personalities, but I bet lots of women would think they are both "cute" in their own way. And then lots would go in the other direction.

That is what makes the world go round!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette is coming to ABC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: