Eric (greek dude)
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 12:26 am

If we are to believe what we saw I think that DeAnna chose the right ones not to give a rose to...
After watching the Live Feeds of BB I am skeptical of all other Reality shows edits.
Just judging from the edited show I really didn't care for the ones that left tonight.

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 12:30 am

Ryan is a very handsome man! I really didn't see him interact with DeAnna all that much though. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't feel the chemistry between DeAnna and Graham at the beach. I am rooting for Brian, the coach. I hope there's a good ending to this show!! She really does seem like a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 8:25 am

Does anyone else here see that Deanna seems to be falling for Brad Womack 2.0 , Graham? I'm not sure what to think of Jeremy, but I don't like Ron the barber. Brian the coach seems like a nice guy and stood out more this episode. I'm still not feeling Jesse at all, and Jason's confession next week will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 9:13 am

ebowers wrote:
Ryan is a very handsome man! I really didn't see him interact with DeAnna all that much though. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't feel the chemistry between DeAnna and Graham at the beach. I am rooting for Brian, the coach. I hope there's a good ending to this show!! She really does seem like a sweetheart.

I think the whole virgin thing did him in. lol! The Graham at the beach thing was really tense, but I could see myself going for that one cuz he seems like a challenge. I love how open and direct DeAnna is with these guys but it has to be scary for them. Feelings don't happen over night. I love her accent, where is she from?
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 9:36 am

Moody wrote:
ebowers wrote:

I think the whole virgin thing did him in. lol! The Graham at the beach thing was really tense, but I could see myself going for that one cuz he seems like a challenge. I love how open and direct DeAnna is with these guys but it has to be scary for them. Feelings don't happen over night. I love her accent, where is she from?

Georgia

DeAnna Pappas, 26, is a brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Newnan, Georgia. She became an immediate fan favorite and was the final woman remaining on the finale of The Bachelor last November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker, though, when Womack didn't select any woman -- a first in "Bachelor" history. She found out she was tapped to star as the next "Bachelorette" on an episode of Ellen that aired in January of this year.

DeAnna demonstrated her assertiveness and independent nature during The Bachelor, setting her apart from the other women. She is an interesting combination of Greek ancestry on her father's side and a mix of many ethnicities -- including Native American -- on her mother's. Growing up in Kentucky with her older brother, Thomas, and younger sister, Chrissy, DeAnna's parents divorced when she was six. Her mother's ultimately fatal battle with cancer meant that DeAnna was raised primarily by her aunt and grandmother, and when her mother died -- DeAnna was 12 -- she moved to Georgia to live with her father

Given this family history, DeAnna wants to make sure that she gets married and plays an active part in her children's lives. She truly believes, after coming so close on The Bachelor, that she will be able to find that special someone from the 25 lucky guys on The Bachelorette.

No shrinking violet, DeAnna juggled playing softball, being vice president of both her junior and senior classes in high school and working with Habitat for Humanity through her church as she was growing up. Industrious and versatile, she has worked in a variety of jobs since she was 14, and had her first managerial position at 19 for a restaurant/bar. In fact, she showed off her top bartending and cooking skills on The Bachelor. DeAnna additionally enjoys white water rafting and camping with her friends and family, and has traveled all over Europe.

A 2005 graduate from Georgia Military College with an Associates Degree in General Studies, DeAnna received her real estate license from the Gaddy School in Georgia in 2006.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 9:59 am

So, now is Jeremy for sure not in the final two. Do the FORT posters really know for sure, or are they making educated guesses?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 10:16 am

I went over to FORT, just to check things out myself:

What I learned:
Graham left of his own accord before the final Rose Ceremony.
The "casual viewer" won't know this because it just looks like DeeAnna didn't give him a rose..but it was arranged earlier that he wouldn't.

I think they thing the last three are the three J's : Jeremy, Jason and Jesse.

( this may have been posted already - lol - just now getting into this )
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Fanelle

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 10:30 am

I'm getting into this season too. I think the 3 J's are a good guess for f3 since they're getting a good chunk of camera time. I'm rooting for Jason so far. Jesse is different, which is kinda cool, but I don't like the hair, lol. IMO, there's something a little "off" with Jeremy. He's really cute and sweet with Deanna but I get the feeling he's wooing the viewers and producers to be the next bachelor as much as he's wooing Deanna. IDK. At times he looked like he was "acting" to me.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 10:41 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

What I learned:
The "casual viewer" won't know this because it just looks like DeeAnna didn't give him a rose..but it was arranged earlier that he wouldn't.

Yes, there's been some spoiler info posted here, and according to the FORT sleuth's Jason & Jesse are the final two.

Last edited by FLGAL on May 27th 2008, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 10:44 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:

What I learned:

add Graham and you have your final four. He must realize he isn't ready for what she is and the we have Jeremy, Jason and Jesse. With Jason and Jesse the final two. The Fort gang makes educated guesses and are always right! I am telling you, its their job. They crack me up.

Thanks JW for the info. Georgia. That accent is pretty.
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 10:44 am

I sorta hope it is Jason. I think Deanna would be a great mom to Jason's little boy. Can't help but wonder what the home visit would be like for everyone.

lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 12:16 pm

I personally like Jason and Jeremy both, I know that FORT says Jesse and Jason and if that's the case I REALLY REALLY HOPE its Jason. But I do reserve the right to change my mind after a few more shows air. LOL! Some true colors can really come out. But for now Jeremy and Jason are my favs!
Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 3:39 pm

Fort has always been right before? Every season?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 27th 2008, 4:19 pm

RLG327 wrote:
Fort has always been right before? Every season?

From what I remember. Down to the final two, then they don't know.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   May 28th 2008, 2:09 pm

Episode 3 sneak peek and episode 2 Diary of the Departed are up

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelorette/index?pn=index

I think the guys who left handled it really well, better than some of the bachelorettes did, not as bitter
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 6:49 am

Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason....After seeing DeAnna and Jason's 1 on 1 date.....I liked both him and Jeremy but after last nights 1 on 1 date he's now my front runner. :lovetogether: (I'm glad I was able to catch their 1 on 1 since it was in between periods of the WINGS/PENS game)
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 7:10 am

lovin wrote:
Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason....After seeing DeAnna and Jason's 1 on 1 date.....I liked both him and Jeremy but after last nights 1 on 1 date he's now my front runner. :lovetogether: (I'm glad I was able to catch their 1 on 1 since it was in between periods of the WINGS/PENS game)

Me too!!!! Poor Richard by the way. That was so weird how she just dropped him off and sent him away on a Taxi! LOVING these two hour Bachelorettes! Ron is so annoying!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 7:34 am

Moody wrote:
lovin wrote:

Me too!!!! Poor Richard by the way. That was so weird how she just dropped him off and sent him away on a Taxi! LOVING these two hour Bachelorettes! Ron is so annoying!

I missed the Richard date which I will watch later on...(hockey was a little more important hehe), but I HAD to see the Jason date it was what I had been waiting for....and I missed who Ellen gave the rose to? I LOVE the 2 hours bachelorettes---and I'm with you Moody I can't stand Ron, glad he's gone!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 7:51 am

I missed the Ellen segment! Somebody?
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 8:43 am

I missed the Bachelorette last night. DARN!!!! I forgot it...Went in to turn tv on for the Mole and the rose ceremony had just started...I wanted to see the Jason 1/1 date and Ellen's appearance on the show.
Are there any utubes being made of different parts of the show?

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 9:12 am

charlottesweb wrote:
I missed the Bachelorette last night. DARN!!!! I forgot it...Went in to turn tv on for the Mole and the rose ceremony had just started...I wanted to see the Jason 1/1 date and Ellen's appearance on the show.
Are there any utubes being made of different parts of the show?

Good question Char. I bet there are. I will go look.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 9:23 am

I found the Ellen clip, which is SO good by the way. Even if your not a Bachelorette fan it's entertaining. Dang, Ellen is really into this Bachelorette stuff!
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 9:46 am

CW...go to ABC and you can watch last night's episode online.

charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 9:48 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you...Moody. I really wanted to see that. Very Happy

Quote :
CW...go to ABC and you can watch last night's episode online.

Thank you JW..Last night was the first episode I had missed so I hadn't tried to
find a utube or anything about them...
I have been taping the episodes and then FF thru anything that seems a little dull.
2 hrs is a long show to watch.Very Happy
Last night???? nothing though..forgot to tape it and forgot to watch it. Grrrr!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 10:04 am

Charlotte--go to ABC.com and watch the Jason date......so good!! He made the best impression on me, its at the end of part 1---so if you don't want to watch all of it that's his part. I LOVE JASON! He's my pick!

Loved the Ellen segment....she really seemed to know these guys!
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 3rd 2008, 10:28 am

I fell in love with Jason last night! That bachelor that dumped DeAnna was a darn fool!

I wish my son had met her when he was living in Atlanta!

Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 6:17 pm

Okay....so I am officially on the Bachelorette bandwagon....(geez I watch too much tv...I need a life!)

I am so relieved to know that folks are saying that it is Jason and Jesse in the final two....

IDK...there is just something kind of "off" to me about Jeremy....I guess I think he is almost too perfect. I thought I liked Ron, but the last episode he seemed like such a jerk, so I was glad he was booted.

I am not feelin' Graham like DeAnna is, of course, I don't know him...I just don't like the look of him.

If the previews they show at the beginning with the quick shot of Deanna and a guy at the end are right, along with FORT, I would predict Jason the winner. It also makes sense to me that there would be no proposal....what self respecting, loving Dad would propose to a woman without having her spend CONSIDERABLE time with his child?

I picked Jason as my favorite from the beginning, but watching the one on one date solidified it for me....he asked her such poignant questions and REALLY seemed to listen to her....it almost looked to me like he was crying a bit when she told him about her mom...and when she said no other guy had ever bothered to want to know about her mom? Whoa.....

So......are we all gonna have our PICK JASON parties here every Monday night? LOL!!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 6:27 pm

Rayneydaze wrote:
IDK...there is just something kind of "off" to me about Jeremy....

Oh good! It's not just me then! Phew! I can't pinpoint it but there's just something.....

Does he come off as "acting" to you? IDK. Something seems phony about the guy. Plus, the way he acts like he's already won. Deanna wouldn't call it cocky, but I will! lol
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 6:58 pm

I really like Jason and hope Deanna ends up with him at the end. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, and Jeremy does give out a weird kind of vibe. I'm so happy she sent Ron's ass home, I could not stand him at all!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17294

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 8:53 pm

I saw this pic online and thought maybe some day little Max can be our next Bachelor LOL.

Rayney, I completely agree with your post. I love Jason especially after he asked Deanna about her Mom and her saying no guy has ever asked her about her Mom before. I got all teary eyed Sad Jeremy, he seems so disconnected to me, if that makes any sense, but I agree, there's something definitely off with him. I'll have to watch him closer to see if I can figure it out.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 9:05 pm

Loved the show the other night!! I am rooting for Jason all the way. They make a beautiful couple! From the beginning, I have not felt the Jeremy love at all. His face looks plastic to me. My second choice is Brian. He hasn't gotten a lot of air time, so I am not sure of their chemistry together. I think Jesse is too different, in the end, and really I don't sense a connection. But, that's just me!!! And what a thoughtful thing for Deanna to do...name a star after Jason's son!! I think that clinched it right there!
What a cutie that little Max is!! Thanks for sharing the pic.
Back to top Go down
RLG327
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 9:19 pm

Jack'd wrote:

I saw this pic online and thought maybe some day little Max can be our next Bachelor LOL.

aww, I just watched her season of the Bachelorette yesterday, VH1 was playing repeats, and I fell in love with Trista and Ryan all over again cheers you could really tell how much they cared about each other, and it was fun to watch while already knowing the outcome, when Trista would talk about how much she wanted kids, I would smile to myself and think about how she has one now Smile
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 10:08 pm

Thanks to you guys for letting me know about Fort. That site is huge! But what i gathered it seems Jesse had a girlfriend while taping the show. He sent her a one line text message during his hometown date to break up with her. Also, he apparently went on the show to help out his clothing line. Yikes. I read that DeAnna finds out during her hometown visits when the final 2 men meet her family. so I guess this means Jason is the winner, if she finds out about Jesse's agenda. All i can say is wow.

Last edited by susies on June 4th 2008, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 10:11 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Rayney, I completely agree with your post. I love Jason especially after he asked Deanna about her Mom and her saying no guy has ever asked her about her Mom before. I got all teary eyed Sad Jeremy, he seems so disconnected to me, if that makes any sense, but I agree, there's something definitely off with him. I'll have to watch him closer to see if I can figure it out.

Did you guys hear the divorce rumors in regards to Trista and Ryan? I don't think its true.I find it fishy that these rumors come out right now, when both just announced that they are going to do a show of their own.I guess its a publicity stunt.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 10:23 pm

susies wrote:
Thanks to you guys for letting me know about Fort. That site is huge! But what i gathered it seems Jesse had a girlfriend while taping the show. He sent her a one line text message during his hometown date to break up with her. Also, he apparently went on the show to help out his clothing line. Yikes. I read that DeAnna finds out during her hometown visits when the final 2 men meet her family. so I guess this means Jason is the winner, if she finds out about Jesse's agenda. All i can say is wow.

Oh, Wow. It's a shame he makes it all the way to final two.
Back to top Go down
Rayneydaze
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 4th 2008, 11:54 pm

I can actually see that about Jessie....I mean, I like him, but so far, I don't really see him being "into" Deanna, and I couldn't figure out why he was there...guess that explains it.

In regards to Jeremy, I have been thinking about it, and I guess for me, it was his "confession" to DeAnna that not only has his mother passed away, but also his Dad, causing her to think he opened up to her about something so personal. I could not help but think to myself that he did not seem very genuine when he told her, almost reminiscent of Johhny Fairplays dead grandmother....something about that scene seemed really "off" to me....now it may have been editing, but it was a very stilted conversation.

Again I will say that I am relieved to hear folks are thinking Jason is in the final two because, while I loved (and cried) when she gave him the star for Ty, when she said in her interview in the end, "so now no matter what happens, he will always have that" I thought "Ruh-Ro Raggy!!"

I have ONE question about Jason.....am I the only one who thinks he looks alot like the actor who plays Eli Stone on ABC? I don't know how to bring the pictures over, but both Jasons pic and the actor Johnny Lee Miller who plays Eli are in the bios section on ABC.com. I think they could be brothers!

Number of posts : 17294

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 5th 2008, 8:13 am

susies wrote:

Did you guys hear the divorce rumors in regards to Trista and Ryan? I don't think its true.I find it fishy that these rumors come out right now, when both just announced that they are going to do a show of their own.I guess its a publicity stunt.

Yes, susies, that's actually what I was reading when I saw the pic of Trista & Max. They both claim there's no truth to the rumor. I didn't know they were planning on doing a show, guess I'll just add another to my list Smile
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 5th 2008, 10:58 am

susies wrote:
But what i gathered it seems Jesse had a girlfriend while taping the show. He sent her a one line text message during his hometown date to break up with her. Also, he apparently went on the show to help out his clothing line.

If this is true, what a jerk! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
simple
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   June 6th 2008, 5:42 pm

poor richard :| just now watching online. it look likes it might be a good season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette is coming to ABC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: