AuthorMessage
Fame

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 13th 2008, 4:21 pm

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20170677,00.html

Quote :
'Bachelorette' Returning to ABC
(FROM VARIETY) ABC is reviving its unscripted series The Bachlorette, which last aired in 2005, aiming for a summer debut. The series, a spin-off of The Bachelor, features a female attempting to find true love from among a group of male hopefuls. Bachelorette first aired in 2003. ABC is has not revealed any details about the new installment
Back to top Go down
http://sendarelli.smugmug.com
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4488

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 13th 2008, 4:28 pm

Fame wrote:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20170677,00.html

Quote :
'Bachelorette' Returning to ABC
(FROM VARIETY) ABC is reviving its unscripted series The Bachlorette, which last aired in 2005, aiming for a summer debut. The series, a spin-off of The Bachelor, features a female attempting to find true love from among a group of male hopefuls. Bachelorette first aired in 2003. ABC is has not revealed any details about the new installment

You just love those 2 shows dont ya...lol
Back to top Go down
Fame

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 13th 2008, 4:31 pm

Hey I keep thinking that maybe just maybe, I will witness someone actually falling in love. LOL
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 13th 2008, 4:33 pm

Last aired in 2005? Holy cow...time sure does slip away doesn't it? Who was the last Bachelorette? I don't even remember! scratch
Back to top Go down
Fame

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 13th 2008, 4:35 pm

Jen Schefft....the girl who once upon a time was engaged to former Bachelor, Andrew Firestone.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 13th 2008, 4:46 pm

Oh good, I like it when it's the "Bachelorette".
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2106

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 29th 2008, 1:15 pm

Both Trista and DeAnna will be on Ellen on Thursday!

Quote :
Plus, you've seen her incredible post-baby body on the cover of Us Weekly, now the former "Bachelorette," TRISTA SUTTER, will finally join me in person. (She was snowed in at Vail, Colo., for the last few days.) We'll talk about marriage, (Trista and her husband are the only reality stars that are still together!) motherhood and managing to get back into incredible shape so quickly after having a baby. Then, last fall we all saw "The Bachelor" cruelly give her the heave ho. On Thursday, we'll check back in with the beautiful and charming DEANNA PAPPAS to see how life after being jilted is going. And, another reason you can't miss this show -- I've got a surprise that's gonna freak DeAnna's freak like it's never been freaked before!

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/thisweek/
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4488

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 29th 2008, 1:20 pm

JaneDoe wrote:

Quote :
Plus, you've seen her incredible post-baby body on the cover of Us Weekly, now the former "Bachelorette," TRISTA SUTTER, will finally join me in person. (She was snowed in at Vail, Colo., for the last few days.) We'll talk about marriage, (Trista and her husband are the only reality stars that are still together!) motherhood and managing to get back into incredible shape so quickly after having a baby. Then, last fall we all saw "The Bachelor" cruelly give her the heave ho. On Thursday, we'll check back in with the beautiful and charming DEANNA PAPPAS to see how life after being jilted is going. And, another reason you can't miss this show -- I've got a surprise that's gonna freak DeAnna's freak like it's never been freaked before!

What... arent there several reality show stars who have been in relationships that are still together???????? Rob n Amber? The biggest loser couple? and I know there are a couple of RW/RR stars who are still in relationships? Oh & let me not forget.. Will & Erin lol!
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 29th 2008, 1:20 pm

JaneDoe wrote:

Quote :

Wow! Now that has my interest peaked. I wonder if Deanna is going to be the next bachelorette? I will definitely need to Tivo that. happy

Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 29th 2008, 2:50 pm

I bet she might Joan. Why else would she be on the show (Ellen) again?
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 11:54 am

Yes, Ellen announced today that Deanna is the next bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 12:03 pm

Thanks, FLGAL!

I have it Tivo'd. Is it worth the watching?

Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 12:11 pm

FLGAL wrote:

WElcome FLGAL........ to the new AABB!

Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 12:16 pm

I don't know if it is such a good idea. More time should have elapsed for Deanna to get over Brad. She had her heart broken. Has it healed?
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 12:20 pm

JWChitown wrote:
Thanks, FLGAL!

I have it Tivo'd. Is it worth the watching?

To be honest I haven't watched it yet either. I'm also having the show TIVO'd, but I read about it at the FORT.
Back to top Go down
FLGAL
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 12:22 pm

HelloKitty wrote:

Thanks, I've lurked since the original AABB site began. I followed everyone here from the TVClubhouse site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 12:31 pm

Lori wrote:
I don't know if it is such a good idea. More time should have elapsed for Deanna to get over Brad. She had her heart broken. Has it healed?

I dunno about Deanna, but seeing a pic of Brad with his ex-gf would make me get over him REAL fast! She's probably realized what a cad he really is.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 1:01 pm

Well yes Brad was a horse's ass of the highest order but you know love is blind, lol. Just don't want to see Deanna doing the rebound thing and ending up more hurt.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 10:48 pm

FLGAL wrote:

Yay, I'm excited! dancing banana I liked Deanna. I was hoping the next Bachelorette would either be her or Danielle from the previous season. For some reason, they are the two who I felt the worst for when they were rejected. Sad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   January 31st 2008, 10:59 pm

Welcome FLGAL! I love your avatar. Quite dramatic.

Glad to hear the news about The Bachelorette and Deanna. I really felt bad for her to. I think she really got hurt.
Back to top Go down
charlottesweb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5398

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 1st 2008, 12:05 am

FLGAL wrote:
HelloKitty wrote:

Thanks, I've lurked since the original AABB site began. I followed everyone here from the TVClubhouse site. Very Happy

FLGAL

So happy to have another TVCHer with us...jump into the fray and start posting more with us. Very Happy

'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 1st 2008, 4:58 pm

welcome FLGAL to AABB. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Here's a little snipet of Deanna on Ellen finding out that she will be the next Bachelorette.

http://us.video.aol.com/player/launcher?ar=us_en_video_748x541_full&pls=tt5_friday&start=3&autoplay=1&referer=http%3A//television.aol.com/franchise/top5
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 5th 2008, 9:05 am

[quote]DeANNA GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE" THIS SUMMER ON ABC

Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette" returns to the ABC lineup this summer. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series.

The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and she was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor" in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker, though, when Womack didn't select any woman - the first time in "Bachelor" history.

DeAnna demonstrated her assertiveness and independent nature during the series, setting her apart from the other women. She also showed off top bartending and cooking skills, and additionally enjoys white water rafting and camping with her friends.

Also known as DeDe, the Campbellsville, Kentucky native has traveled all over Europe, putting her Greek ancestry to good use.

Interested and eligible men can learn more about upcoming casting events and the application process by logging on to abc.com (keyword: casting), www.thebachelor.tv or calling 866-739-3150.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, David Bohnert and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

Source: ABC

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 9th 2008, 6:49 pm

Jenni from the last Bachelor is engaged. She's modeling wedding dresses for a magazine in Arizona.

http://www.soscottsdale.com/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 9th 2008, 7:07 pm

Jane, if she is engaged to Michael McMahon (who was her ex-boyfriend), the funny thing is you have to check out who he dated right before Jenni Shocked Very Happy

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/michael-mcmahon.htm

Edited to correct the status. They list it as "Encounter" and not "relationship"
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 9th 2008, 7:13 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Jane, if she is engaged to Michael McMahon (who was her ex-boyfriend), the funny thing is you have to check out who he dated right before Jenni Shocked Very Happy

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/michael-mcmahon.htm

Shocked

I haven't really kept up with Jenni, since Deanna was my fav, but i think the BF she's engaged to is the one that she broke up with right before going on The Bachelor. He picked her up at the airport when she got back from the show and they got back together. I believe his name is Russell, not Michael. But who knows? Maybe she and Russell broke up and Michael's the new guy? Let me go do some hunting.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 9th 2008, 7:22 pm

Okay, according to the girls over at JU and FORT, it is Russell.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 9th 2008, 7:25 pm

JaneDoe wrote:

OK, well then Russell must have been after Michael but before Brad afraid She's been busy lol!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   February 9th 2008, 7:50 pm

Jack'd wrote:
JaneDoe wrote:

OK, well then Russell must have been after Michael but before Brad afraid She's been busy lol!

I guess so! Laughing

I am happy for Jenni though. I think the story was that Jenni was wanting to get married and Russell wasn't ready, so they broke up. Guess it took her going on The Bachelor for him to realize what he had.

I'm hoping Deanna gets her happy ending too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   March 31st 2008, 8:49 pm

We have a premiere date! Yay!

Quote :
THE BACHELORETTE - SPECIAL TWO-HOUR PREMIERE

MONDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.)

Millions of viewers watched DeAnna Pappas, 26, suffer through a painful, last-minute rejection by Brad Womack on the last season of "The Bachelor" -- earning her the sympathy of women everywhere. Now DeAnna will have the last laugh as the tables are turned and she gets to choose from among 25 bachelors in her own bid for true love, when "The Bachelorette" returns to the ABC lineup. This is the fourth edition of the female version of ABC's popular romance reality series. The brunette, brown-eyed real estate agent from Neunan, Georgia, became an immediate fan favorite and was the final woman remaining on the finale of "The Bachelor" in November. The ending proved to be a huge shocker though, when Womack didn't select any woman - a first in "Bachelor" history.

"The Bachelorette" will regularly air Monday nights from 8:00-10:00 p.m.

Kimmie

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   March 31st 2008, 10:59 pm

/yeah!!!!!!!!!

Go DEanna!!!

JCutie

Number of posts : 186

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 1st 2008, 12:13 am

Wow! 2 hour premiere? And in May? :bounce:
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 11th 2008, 11:33 pm

DeAnna looks GORGEOUS!

JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 11th 2008, 11:39 pm

lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 12th 2008, 8:28 am

Wow. She really does. Thanks for the pics Jane. Looking forward to the show.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 12th 2008, 9:20 am

Wow. She looks beautiful. Jane I swear you get the best photos.
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 15th 2008, 2:45 pm

DeAnna in Malibu, maybe on a group date?

Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 15th 2008, 2:58 pm

What happened last night on The Bachelor? I fell asleep AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 20th 2008, 3:03 pm

bigsister2008

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelorette is coming to ABC   April 20th 2008, 5:15 pm

Deana is beautiful i hope she finds the man of her dreams this time Very Happy