Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 15009
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 31 - News   Fri 04 May 2018, 4:16 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/04/amazing-race-big-brother-edition-jessica-cody-win/?adid=TMZ_Search_Results

Quote :
"The Amazing Race" winners Cody Nickson and Jessica Graf -- who previously met and became a couple on "Big Brother" -- may have led CBS to strike while the iron's hot ... and feature an all-'BB' cast for an upcoming season.

Sources close to production of 'Amazing Race' tell TMZ ... the show reached out to several past "Big Brother" houseguests and has locked down its list of competitors for the new season, which will begin filming soon.

We're told the all-"Big Brother" edition of 'Amazing Race' will feature at least one past 'BB' winner, but several other popular winners declined for family or career reasons. Still, we're told CBS is happy with the final cast ... and they're ready to race around the world.

Our sources say the idea for the "Big Brother"-themed season of 'Amazing Race' came from the success of season 30, which saw former 'BB' stars Cody and Jessica dominate.

We're told the couple most likely won't be returning for the 'BB' edition to try to win again, but we broke the story -- they're engaged now ... so they probably have their hands full anyway.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3312
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 - News   Fri 04 May 2018, 4:59 pm

Can't wait to see who the cast is!

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 - News   Fri 04 May 2018, 6:18 pm

Time will tell if it's true or just a rumor.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 - News   Sat 05 May 2018, 7:44 pm

I have a feeling this may be true. However, I have also read that Survivor contestants were also contacted. It could be a Survivor vs Big Brother theme, or, if they toss in a couple of past TAR teams, it would be the trifecta of CBS power house reality shows all competing for "The Best of CBS"
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 - News   Sat 05 May 2018, 9:00 pm

That's a good idea.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 - News   Mon 07 May 2018, 2:23 pm

The thing with most BB players that are on social media is they just can't resist hinting of "I have a big surprise in the works, but can't talk about it right now. Stay tuned" type of teaser. I haven't heard anything along those lines from anyone.

I thought I also read that one of the BB players was a past winner. Derrick is out, as is Steve. So, Josh, Nicole, maybe Morgan if they include OTT? Rachel and Jordan are busy with babies. Hayden Moss might do it...he was on Survivor already, so why not make it to all three CBS shows? I double Ian would consider it. Who else is left? Dan Gheesling?

Also, TAR is usually played in pairs/teams. Who will pair up with these people? It will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 31 - News   

Back to top Go down

Season 31 - News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: