HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15073
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   February 27th 2018, 4:18 pm

Let's hope it's a good season! Starts March 7th at 7

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   February 27th 2018, 4:25 pm

Regular Schedule: Monday at 9 p.m. ET/PT - Wednesday 7 p.m. ET/PT - Thursday 8 p.m. ET/PT

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 3rd 2018, 9:17 pm

Spoilers from HW.  There was a typo it's BBCAN6 not 5

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 3rd 2018, 9:18 pm

I'm going to miss the first week because I have family visiting. Hope I don't get behind.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 7th 2018, 7:00 pm

Great first episode!

Good thing Johnny won HOH because I thought he should have made a deal with Will and Paras to stay safe. That doesn't matter now. Tomorrow at 8PM ET/ 5PM PT

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16385
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 8th 2018, 11:00 am

I sure hope its a good season. I have to watch the first episode we are just back from vacation and first day back to work yesterday so I could hardly keep my eyes open last night to watch.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 19th 2018, 6:35 pm

I'm finally caught up with the show! That's why I hadn't posted before now.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2018, 3:36 pm

Im just now getting all the players straight. Alliances showmances, etc. We missed feeds almost the entire weekend last week. It was hard to follow the happenings in the house. I think Johnny will go far.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   March 20th 2018, 5:58 pm

I like Johnny and Paras. Oh and Hamza. But yeah, it's hard to remember who's who.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   April 5th 2018, 3:34 pm

I have been watching slow start but I am really enjoying it. As usual I cannot stand the showman ugg.

Also I got tickets to the May 3/18 live taping and we are so excited!!! Have tried a number of times to get tickets and yesterday got an email confirming yippee.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   April 5th 2018, 6:13 pm

That's awesome Syd!!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   April 6th 2018, 7:47 am

catty wrote:
That's awesome Syd!!

Thanks Catty we are so excited to finally get to go.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3320
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   April 12th 2018, 4:35 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
I have been watching slow start but I am really enjoying it.  As usual I cannot stand the showman ugg.

Also I got tickets to the May 3/18 live taping and we are so excited!!!  Have tried a number of times to get tickets and yesterday got an email confirming yippee.

So cool, Sydney!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   May 3rd 2018, 12:03 pm

Heading to the taping tonight have to be there at 3. SO exited its far though terrified we will be late and its raining (of course) if we are late they take your tickets away.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   May 3rd 2018, 12:14 pm

Have fun.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   May 4th 2018, 3:57 pm

How was it, Sydney?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   May 5th 2018, 12:34 am

Article by Hamsterwatch on Reality Blurred....

"Big Brother Canada 6 was supposed to be ‘for the fans,’ but it was actually a fiasco"

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2018/05/big-brother-canada-6-fans-confessional-hamsterwatch/

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   May 24th 2018, 1:32 pm

Gail wrote:
How was it, Sydney?

Sorry Gail I am late to answering this we were away in Montreal for a week and forgot to update you guys.

The taping was great allot of fun, allot of pauses but tons of fun and it was very entertaining. It was so weird walking through the pathway to get to the washroom where they had signs posed quiet the HG's can hear you so you knew that the house was just on the other side of the walls. The staff, producers etc were great very entertaining during the down time and Arissa is stunning in person and very very personable. She talked to the audience allot and also shared that she hates wearing high heels and showed us how awkward she walks in them when not on camera LOL..

We truly enjoyed it and would definitely go again. Its a long process almost 3.5-4 hours total. It is very interesting to see the behind the scenes movement and set up during commercial breaks and down time. There are huge screens when the HG's are being spoken to by Arissa so viewing was great. We had really good seats its first come first serve and we sat beside Will's Aunt and Uncle who live here in Toronto. They told us they had been to every taping and warned that if we get tickets to a double/triple eviction the taping is double the normal time up to 6 hours.

Overall fabulous experience and would encourage anyone who lives in or close to Toronto to try and get tickets if BBCAN 7 comes back next year.

We didn't see any previous houseguests at this taping but was told usually they are at the triples and doubles and of course finale. Tons of super fans so it was great talking BB with other fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 6 - Show Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: