Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 15009
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"   December 12th 2017, 11:03 pm

Quote :
Castaways battle to win individual immunity and earn a spot in the final five.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"   December 14th 2017, 5:44 am

Another dramatic tribal council!! I think Devon made a big mistake voting Ashley out. If he makes it to F3, he won't have her vote or Laurens.

I think this was the first time an idol was played before the vote. Do you think Jeff was right to confirm it as a real idol before the vote? If he didn't and players split the vote, it would have revealed more about who was loyal to whom. I wonder if Survivor rules dictate that Jeff has to verify an idol as soon as it is presented.

Do you think Ben has a chance to pull out one more safety? Is Chrissy walking on thin ice? Next week is the finale!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"   December 14th 2017, 6:33 pm

Do you think Ryan, Mike and Devon realize they have to get rid of Ben and Chrissy? They don't win against either one of them.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"   December 16th 2017, 9:44 am

I'm sure they know Ben is their biggest threat to win. Chrissy is a strong player. She doesn't seem to be affected by the long stay on the island, and has won 2 immunity idols. I don't know how many enemies she has on the jury, but I think the boys will eliminate her before each other.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"   December 16th 2017, 10:17 pm

I have a feeling they will take out Mike instead.

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"   

Back to top Go down

Season 35 - Episode 12 "The Survivor Devil"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: