Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"   December 5th 2017, 10:52 pm

Quote :
Castaways receive a much-needed visit from their loved ones, and one castaway must snatch an idol in plain sight.

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"   December 7th 2017, 4:40 pm

At this point it's Ben or Chrissie's game to lose. I didn't expect Lauren to be the one. She should have kept the shell to complete her idol to use during tribal.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"   December 8th 2017, 1:57 pm

What a tribal council! People revealing who has an idol, a secret advantage, and who voted for whom!The only secret that was kept secret was Ben's immunity idol (not the fake one he got thrown under the bus for) and his keeping his mouth shut about is immunity saved him from getting voted out.

The problem is NOW what does he do? Every single person left voted against him, including the people he most trusted. He needs to find another idol or win individual immunity to stay any longer.

What the heck Dr. Mike!!! You threw Lauren's 1/2 immunity into the fire, then voted to get rid of Ben? This guy makes no sense to me at all. I think he has betrayed every person left in the game. Also if Ryan doesn't get some food in himself, he is going to pass out from starvation.

Lastly, I hated the family visit competition. What competition...draw a same colored rock from a bag? Lame, Lame, Lame.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"   December 9th 2017, 10:08 pm

Oh, I agree about the family visit.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"   December 10th 2017, 4:33 am

Lauren was my favorite. Now I don't care who wins. I guess I prefer Ashley over the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"   

Back to top Go down

Season 35 - Episode 11 "Not Going to Roll Over and Die"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: