Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   October 16th 2017, 5:41 pm

Quote :
Tribes drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway rubs their new tribe the wrong way right before an explosive tribal council.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   October 19th 2017, 12:38 pm

I'm having a hard time getting to know the Survivors. They have switched tribes, and I wasn't clear who was previously closely working with each other. Also, I may not have been watching close enough, but where did the advantage that was played at tribal council come from? Inherited, found? From the description of the advantage, it was really a disadvantage. It didn't seem to make sense.

I also don't like when the tribes switch campsites. Who got the chickens won at last weeks challenge? I didn't see them, so don't know it they were dinner last week or a new group got them by lucky draw of the buff.
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   October 20th 2017, 8:50 am

kaper wrote:
I'm having a hard time getting to know the Survivors. They have switched tribes, and I wasn't clear who was previously closely working with each other. Also, I may not have been watching close enough, but where did the advantage that was played at tribal council come from? Inherited, found? From the description of the advantage, it was really a disadvantage. It didn't seem to make sense.

I also don't like when the tribes switch campsites. Who got the chickens won at last weeks challenge? I didn't see them, so don't know it they were dinner last week or a new group got them by lucky draw of the buff.

The team that won the reward challenge won stuff to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches plus individual bags of chips for everyone.  The secret advantage was in one of the chip bags.  The advantage was the ability to block someone from voting at the next tribal council.  If that team didn't end up going to the next tribal council, then the advantage was to be passed on to someone on the team that did go to the next tribal council.  I thought that who ever ended up with it at tribal council was going to get to pick whose vote they wanted to eliminate.  I didn't realize that it was actually their vote being eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   October 20th 2017, 3:29 pm

I didn't get it either. I thought the guy was getting the same advantage as the person who got the prize in the chip bag ( haven't learned names yet)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   October 20th 2017, 5:13 pm

I was very confused, as well.
It really didn't make sense.

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   October 21st 2017, 5:13 pm

ch65048 wrote:
kaper wrote:

The team that won the reward challenge won stuff to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches plus individual bags of chips for everyone.  The secret advantage was in one of the chip bags.  The advantage was the ability to block someone from voting at the next tribal council.  If that team didn't end up going to the next tribal council, then the advantage was to be passed on to someone on the team that did go to the next tribal council.  I thought that who ever ended up with it at tribal council was going to get to pick whose vote they wanted to eliminate.  I didn't realize that it was actually their vote being eliminated.

That's what I thought too. I am liking the Ryan/Chrissy duo. I'm glad Aly is with them too, since she and Ryan were together before. I like that trio. And if they and Ben manage to make it to merge, I hope they team up and work together. Cole reminds me of Nick BB8. Joe is going to play a Tony Vlachos game...or whatever his last name is.

PostSubject: Re: Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"   

Back to top Go down

Season 35 - Episode 4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: