Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 27th 2017, 4:20 pm

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 27th 2017, 5:50 pm

wow, that's fast. It will certainly test them. Both are pretty headstrong. I can see Cody trying to boss her around and act all "big man"... and Jessica chafing at his orders.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 8:05 am

Ill be watching. They were good physical competitors on BB.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 9:02 am

bergen wrote:
Ill be watching. They were good physical competitors on BB.

I bet they fight something terrible
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 11:06 am

I do not get the appeal of these two at all (IMO) no offence to anyone who likes them. I agree Nancy I bet they fight and possibly make total fools of themselves. Both egos are (my assumption only) huge right now.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 11:50 am

I like them
I am sure they will be fighting. They are totally different. AND they don't really know each other, I mean they have spent a total what 10 weeks together.
It'll be interesting to see.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 2:25 pm

10 weeks together separated from the world and each other 1/2 of the time. Thrust into 'fandom' interviews, social media fan clubs etc. Now they embark on an around the world trip, competing for a million dollars as a team who really don't know each other.

It will be nice if they can win some money, but relationship wise, this is the most non private way to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 4:02 pm

I'm not an avid TAR watcher, but wasn't there a season when they put couples together that hadn't ever met before?

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 28th 2017, 8:39 pm

Gail wrote:
I'm not an avid TAR watcher, but wasn't there a season when they put couples together that hadn't ever met before?

Yes. Last season and it was actually pretty good. Didn't care for the winner, but it was a great season overall.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 29th 2017, 3:21 pm

Can't wait to see them...

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 29th 2017, 3:47 pm

kaper wrote:
10 weeks together separated from the world and each other 1/2 of the time. Thrust into 'fandom' interviews, social media fan clubs etc. Now they embark on an around the world trip, competing for a million dollars as a team who really don't know each other.

It will be nice if they can win some money, but relationship wise, this is the most non private way to get to know each other.

Not all the TAR teams went in knowing each other. LOL
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   September 30th 2017, 12:19 am

I am looking forward to this one.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   October 2nd 2017, 11:16 pm

They had a lot of supports out there per the videos
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   November 8th 2017, 10:18 pm

I'm putting this here.....I hope it's okay.

My husband and I met Jessica and Cody tonight. They had a meet and greet at Adelphia in Deptford, NJ. There were soooo many people there. I loved talking with people in line about BB.
Jessica and Cody were so very nice. I hugged both of them, and said Thank you for you service to Cody. Cody shook my husband's hand and said Thank you, sir. Sweet people.
They smiled and took pictures for almost 3 hours even though they had to refresh and have a night time party at 10 at the same place!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   November 9th 2017, 7:37 am

Gail wrote:

My husband and I met Jessica and Cody tonight. They had a meet and greet at Adelphia in Deptford, NJ. There were soooo many people there. I loved talking with people in line about BB.
Jessica and Cody were so very nice. I hugged both of them, and said Thank you for you service to Cody. Cody shook my husband's hand and said Thank you, sir. Sweet people.
They smiled and took pictures for almost 3 hours even though they had to refresh and have a night time party at 10 at the same place!

They seem to be really enjoying post BB/TAR life. I have a sneaking feeling they won TAR. LOL
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   November 11th 2017, 6:13 pm

Glad you got to meet them Gail.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   November 11th 2017, 8:17 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Gail wrote:

They seem to be really enjoying post BB/TAR life. I have a sneaking feeling they won TAR. LOL
Their devout fans have been saying that. They at the very least placed in the top 3.
Where did Brenchel place? They were pretty high, right?
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   November 12th 2017, 10:24 am

I believe they were 3rd place winners both seasons of Amazing Race.
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   November 17th 2017, 12:20 pm

That is awesome, Gail....glad to hear they were nice and friendly.

PostSubject: Re: Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR   

Back to top Go down

Cody and Jessica will be on the next season of TAR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: General Discussion-
Jump to: