Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   September 14th 2017, 3:40 pm

POV comp and live eviction.

Maybe a visit to jury house??

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   September 14th 2017, 9:21 pm

The jury house segment was the best. I'd pay extra for a camera in the jury house for this coming week. The F3 in the BB house will be so bored and boring.

I had to laugh when I heard Raven say she was a puppetmaster? I'll have to go back and watch again.
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   September 14th 2017, 10:00 pm

kaper wrote:
The jury house segment was the best. I'd pay extra for a camera in the jury house for this coming week. The F3 in the BB house will be so bored and boring.

I had to laugh when I heard Raven say she was a puppetmaster? I'll have to go back and watch again.

Totally agree with your entire post! Loved the jury segment and seeing Matt and Raven getting put in their place by the other jury members. Loved that Mark and Jason called them out.

Mark is getting my vote for favorite HG. I will be so mad if Cody gets it considering how disengaged he's been in the show. Unfortunately I fear my worst nightmare may come turn according to most polls that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   September 14th 2017, 11:17 pm

OMG that was so funny. I'm so glad the other hgs didn't hold back with their opinions on her bs. She was so embarrassing to watch. Just delusional.

I admit I'm voting for Cody run away

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   September 15th 2017, 8:00 am

But is Matt that delusional also????

Also love jury house Elena
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   September 15th 2017, 10:09 pm

That idiot said w a straight face that she was in an alliance with Paul... her & Matt were his main allience that he cared about... yet there they sit instead of the BB house.

That argument w/ Jason & Mark was redonk... and showed what an idiot she is... I dont recall Matt's face when this was going on... could we see his face?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017   

Back to top Go down

Live Eviction - Thursday, September 14,2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Discuss CBS Broadcasts taped and live-
Jump to: