Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 7th 2017, 4:47 pm

Live Evictions.

DE

And a few past hgs make an appearance.

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 7th 2017, 4:50 pm

There is a cool video at the link. I don't know how to post it. If you can't see it the past hgs are Nicole, Victor, James, Caleb and Da'vonne

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 7th 2017, 5:26 pm

And Frankie. How could I forget him. Maybe there will be others.

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 7th 2017, 9:05 pm

I was glad Alex won the DE HOH but WTF with the nominations. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I'm over Josh crying. Make a move already and quit the crying.

The BIG announcement at the end of the show was Celebrity Big Brother coming in winter. Much better than BBOTT I guess.

Eviction episode on Wednesday and live eviction on Thursday of next week.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 7th 2017, 11:25 pm

I fast forwarded thru most of the episode. So predictable!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 8th 2017, 2:12 am

Josh doesn't bother me as far as his crying. He seems to be the only one with a little humanity in him.
I hated Paul being so fake. I wonder if Josh and Christmas will call him out on his fake acting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 8th 2017, 10:05 am

This season has me so confused I can hardly think straight.

First Alex gets HOH and she nominates the two weakest players left in the game? What about Christmas, the one who voted out your ride or die? I lost it with Alex.

Then, I was sure Josh had a veto in his hand with Kevin and Raven on the block. He didn't take down either one with only Paul and Christmas left as renoms? I lost it with Josh right there.

I have no one to root for. I hope Kevin gets AFP. Other than that, I have to say the win has to go to Paul, even though I hated that he got so many advantages at the start and a dumber than rocks cast to do what ever he asked. He did manage to lead them by their collective noses, and should get the prize for that.

This morning I wake up to find Josh is the HOH. Paul is quoted on some message board as telling Josh "You know what you have to do. No questions asked." I don't suppose Josh would get Alex and Kevin up to his HOH with the door LOCKED, and set the story straight about Paul's plan all along to use and abuse Kevin for a vote and guaranteed permanent pawn until he is no longer needed. Then tell Alex that she is the next target because Paul is running the show and Paul wants Josh to put her and Kevin on the block. Josh could just put up Christmas and Paul. Kevin and Alex are the only votes...an if there is a tie, Josh picks who he wants to go home. I'd love to see it happen, but Josh has too soft a heart to do it.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 8th 2017, 3:07 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I hated Paul being so fake. I wonder if Josh and Christmas will call him out on his fake acting.

No, Josh wants to bust out so bad... but they keep convincing him what they are doing is a better plan. He is terribly afraid to go against "the plan". They have him afraid to make his own decision... they have used a weakness of Josh's & played on it.

Paul is the fakest person on the planet... this fake crap is like 2nd nature to him. Therefore I am of the opinion he is just as fake in real life. He wants to be viewed as a struggling musician. You are struggling for shit if you pay max dollar for a crap ton of shitty tats. You arent struggling if you are sitting in a house for 70 some odd days wanting a pair of Gucci suspenders, just because. He is the average 20 yr old brat in todays society.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   September 8th 2017, 3:15 pm

kaper wrote:

This morning I wake up to find Josh is the HOH. Paul is quoted on some message board as telling Josh "You know what you have to do. No questions asked." I don't suppose Josh would get Alex and Kevin up to his HOH with the door LOCKED, and set the story straight about Paul's plan all along to use and abuse Kevin for a vote and guaranteed permanent pawn until he is no longer needed. Then tell Alex that she is the next target because Paul is running the show and Paul wants Josh to put her and Kevin on the block. Josh could just put up Christmas and Paul. Kevin and Alex are the only votes...an if there is a tie, Josh picks who he wants to go home. I'd love to see it happen, but Josh has too soft a heart to do it.

Josh pays more attention to what Xmas & Paul tell him to do than he does the jury votes. Those 2 have basically whipped Josh to tow the line they dictate. Xmas falling for Paul & Josh not really seeing this makes this trio even weirder. They all know Paul is running the show. They all know Paul is playing the best game. Yet, they turn their heads & look the other way allow this to happen.

I expect Paul to win. I just cant envision the votes to come out any different. However, if a mistake happens & someone else ends up with the 500k... I will fall outta my chair laughing my tail offffffffffffff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017   

Back to top Go down

Live Show - Thursday, September 7, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Discuss CBS Broadcasts taped and live-
Jump to: