AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   August 31st 2017, 3:13 pm

Live eviction and HOH compl

Too bad it's not a Triple Eviction like on BBCAN. I would welcome it at this point.

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   August 31st 2017, 9:05 pm

"Matt, Take Care. Goodbye" - Kevin's GB message LOL <3

I liked the jury segment too.

Rain Delay for HOH. It's raining in SoCal

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   August 31st 2017, 9:06 pm

Oh and Matt is so clueless. Wait until the the season is over.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   August 31st 2017, 10:25 pm

I was trying to watch thru one of those live show sites... awful experience. It skipped, stalled, lost connection... errr.. so I half ass watched.
How was Matt's applause? Was it noticeable to the remaining HGs? (LOL- at the moment that matters to me)
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   September 1st 2017, 1:18 am

Gimme wrote:
I was trying to watch thru one of those live show sites... awful experience.  It skipped, stalled, lost connection... errr.. so I half ass watched.  
How was Matt's applause?  Was it noticeable to the remaining HGs? (LOL- at the moment that matters to me)

I was curious about the applause that Matt was going to receive as well so I really paid attention to that. In my opinion, it was polite at best. Nothing over the top like what Mark or some of the other HGs received which made me really happy!

Boy after listening to Matt's interview with Julie he is even more delusional than I thought. I think even Julie seemed stunned by what he said and didn't know quite what to say. Kevin's goodbye message was the best!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   September 1st 2017, 11:32 am

Matt and his Raven praise I cannot wait until he sees the Raven Exposed party all over the net when the show is over. He is in for a rude awakening regarding this girl. He really is a very strange duck maybe they are meant for each other LOL
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   September 2nd 2017, 6:21 am

I cannot recall what day or night it was... but those two looney toones... practiced his goodbye... like from the chair to the door .. kisses & carrying the bag. I was like this BS couldnt be more staged if they tried. There are moments when I think everyone of these mofos was hired from a casting agency... legit acting casting... not reality crap LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017   

Back to top Go down

Live Show - Thursday, August 31, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Discuss CBS Broadcasts taped and live-
Jump to: