Yesterday's updates -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-70-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35501
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 30th 2017, 4:50 pm

Jason really made a huge mistake with his remarks, but I sure hope people don't take it too far.
I'm going to sound old here: Young people today are just crude. They are influenced by popular culture.
I don't think Jason is a bad person. He is just caught up in the mass-psychology that BB brings on.
Everyone in there has been hateful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 30th 2017, 6:32 pm

I agree. What is wrong with young people today, though. I don't get it. Alex is horrible. Throwing out the slop so someone doesn't eat.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 30th 2017, 9:04 pm

I agree Nancy, he really stepped in it with saying that. Honestly I think if he just said "he would F his wife when he gets out" (which is still pretty messed up), and left it at that he wouldn't of really got any back lash, or not as much. It was the "tying up his kids to watch" that I think really sent it all over the edge and bought the whole rape scenario into it. Which is right on point with what you are saying with young people today, how do they even get to the point to think something like that. I mean, I have messed up and thought AND SAID really mean things, but thoughts like that, I've got to say never entered my mind.
None of them are bad people, Jason and the players that have gone before him. AND there were plenty.
BUT I must say, I am not so sure about Alex, honestly she gives me pause to what type of person she is.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 30th 2017, 9:25 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Jason really made a huge mistake with his remarks, but I sure hope people don't take it too far.
I'm going to sound old here: Young people today are just crude. They are influenced by popular culture.
I don't think Jason is a bad person. He is just caught up in the mass-psychology that BB brings on.
Everyone in there has been hateful.

It's ridiculous Nancy! These fans have lost the plot. Yes what Jason said was so over the line, it's disgusting. Fans brought the "rape" tag  to TMZ and TMZ went with it. Then they harassed his wife until she had to make his twitter private. My God this girl is pregnant, does she really need this harassment now? Now they are contacting his employer to get him fired! Seriously!!!

I'm starting to think that these fans would love for Big Brother to be cancelled because if they keep doing this and bringing the bad press, threats to families, I can see it happening. What they are planning to do to Raven is going to be bad! I hope she's strong enough to handle it.

I'm really hoping these fans are teenagers and not adults, I can't believe someone who is a Mom or a Dad would actually do this to families.  

catty, when I was watching, Alex didn't throw it out, she hid it, unless she ended up throwing it out when I went to bed. Not for nothing, but a 56 year old man should know by now how to boil slop FFS, he shouldn't be relying on people to feed him and carry him all Summer. I'm really tired of his old man strategy, geez Jerry was in his 70's and he didn't play the old man card. He has 40K, he should be elated. With that being said I love Kevin's personality, he's such a pistol with his comic relief, I just don't respect his game.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 12:44 am

It appears Paul fans pounced at the opportunity to report Jason to TMZ/Perez. It really doesnt matter to me personally... I have zero interest in having someone lose a job or opportunity to make money. But there are some haters... & that is all they do day & night.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 2:34 am

people are crazy, people are stupid, and some are both. I hate fans that go after hgs families.
that is so wrong.
If I ever get that wrapped up in a show, somebody, please put me out of my misery.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 9:02 am

Gimme wrote:
It appears Paul fans pounced at the opportunity to report Jason to TMZ/Perez. It really doesnt matter to me personally... I have zero interest in having someone lose a job or opportunity to make money.  But there are some haters... & that is all they do day & night.

It appears from where? I haven't seen anything that suggested it was one particular group, please let me know where I can read this. Wouldn't make sense for them to do that.

Found the complete conversation of what went down. I heard so many different stories.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 10:43 am

From Holly - from bottom to top

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 12:12 pm

Jack'd, I am not going to get into a freaking tit for tat with you over this. Based on my eyeballs, the TMZ site & Perez site... per my observation & some speculation in chatrooms & forums it is completely obvious that Paul fans totally gave the information on Jason's so called joke or whatever people are calling it now to these sites. IF you go look at those sites.. & you look closely enough you will see it as well. It is pretty damn obvious to me & many others.

Why would Paul fans want to do this???? Are you really asking me that after all these damn years online w BB??? They did it bc they want Paul and all his BS out of the spotlight & ensure that light is squarely placed on others whenever possible. TMZ nor Perez sit around & find this crap on their own, they were not listening to the feeds. They were hand delivered it.

Any who.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 12:23 pm

yeah I could totally see paul fans doing that. He is taking a lot of heat this year, they probably love that it's off him. But I'm talking about his crazy fans that would do that.

what Jason was said is BAD, I don't know why it's hard for people to say that. Even in 'jest', even if taken out of context, his words that he said were horrible.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 3:28 pm

Gimme wrote:
Jack'd, I am not going to get into a freaking tit for tat with you over this.  Based on my eyeballs, the TMZ site & Perez site... per my observation & some speculation in chatrooms & forums it is completely obvious that Paul fans totally gave the information on Jason's so called joke or whatever people are calling it now to these sites.  IF you go look at those sites.. & you look closely enough you will see it as well.  It is pretty damn obvious to me & many others.

Why would Paul fans want to do this???? Are you really asking me that after all these damn years online w BB??? They did it bc they want Paul and all his BS out of the spotlight & ensure that light is squarely placed on others whenever possible. TMZ nor Perez sit around & find this crap on their own, they were not listening to the feeds.  They were hand delivered it.

Any who.

You don't have to get so damn defensive and no I don't want to go tit for tat with you. Sorry I freaking asked a question. I thought it didn't make sense since Paul was A PART of it and asked what's the worse you can say to Kevin. FFS, I'm not even going to post anymore shit here, it's become just as bad as Twitter. I'm not defending Paul's fans, I think it would be stupid of them for ratting him out for being involved, but never mind, I've had it!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 3:33 pm

Jack'd wrote:

catty, when I was watching, Alex didn't throw it out, she hid it, unless she ended up throwing it out when I went to bed. Not for nothing, but a 56 year old man should know by now how to boil slop FFS, he shouldn't be relying on people to feed him and carry him all Summer. I'm really tired of his old man strategy, geez Jerry was in his 70's and he didn't play the old man card. He has 40K, he should be elated. With that being said I love Kevin's personality, he's such a pistol with his comic relief, I just don't respect his game.

I know she hid it the first time, but I thought she had thrown out a batch later in the night. I could be wrong though.

As for Kevin, he should make his own food, but I sure wouldn't throw out food just so he couldn't eat.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 5:46 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Jack'd, I am not going to get into a freaking tit for tat with you over this.  Based on my eyeballs, the TMZ site & Perez site... per my observation & some speculation in chatrooms & forums it is completely obvious that Paul fans totally gave the information on Jason's so called joke or whatever people are calling it now to these sites.  IF you go look at those sites.. & you look closely enough you will see it as well.  It is pretty damn obvious to me & many others.

Why would Paul fans want to do this???? Are you really asking me that after all these damn years online w BB??? They did it bc they want Paul and all his BS out of the spotlight & ensure that light is squarely placed on others whenever possible. TMZ nor Perez sit around & find this crap on their own, they were not listening to the feeds.  They were hand delivered it.

Any who.

You don't have to get so damn defensive and no I don't want to go tit for tat with you. Sorry I freaking asked a question. I thought it didn't make sense since Paul was A PART of it and asked what's the worse you can say to Kevin. FFS, I'm not even going to post anymore shit here, it's become just as bad as Twitter. I'm not defending Paul's fans, I think it would be stupid of them for ratting him out for being involved, but never mind, I've had it!

jack'd don't go. You know we are angels compared to twitter.lol
it's just been a boring and a bit of a volatile season. Paul is dominating all season. Really not much game to talk about.
it's been a bit of a different season, I think.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 6:46 pm

Don't go Jack'd! I totally missed your post or I would have said something earlier!

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 10:20 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Yep, I am gonna get defensive... you have been hypersensitive since Paul started getting heat from BB fans for his obnoxious personality & gang leader mob mentality. You know as well as I did it wasnt "just a question". Sorry your fav is an asshole. Both of mine have been booted for being to damn trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   August 31st 2017, 10:22 pm

catty wrote:

I know she hid it the first time, but I thought she had thrown out a batch later in the night.  I could be wrong though.

As for Kevin, he should make his own food, but I sure wouldn't throw out food just so he couldn't eat.

I think she would have thrown it out anyway. Kevin should make his own food... he doesnt eat a whole lot to begin with. The dude eats like a dang bird. I dont think he can cook... in all honesty. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   September 1st 2017, 11:26 am

Hey Jack'd I am still on the Paul train I like game play and the guy has played hard are they all sheep maybe but man it takes some skilled manipulative skills to keep this momentum going I have to give him credit. I don't like the mob thing but each houseguest is also responsible for their behaviour and some will feel very foolish when they get out. Jason's comment was bad and I feel for his family as well as Kevin's because the real world is not going to be kind to Jason.

Thank Goodness I do not have twitter I can only imagine how ugly it is on there.

It will be very interesting who will go after the HOH in the DE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion 8/30/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: