PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 7:24 pm

Jason won the Veto. It was hide the Veto and once again the house is a disaster.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 7:47 pm

So I guess we are going to have a blindside on Thursday!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 8:46 pm

Jack'd wrote:
So I guess we are going to have a blindside on Thursday!

How can it be a blindside? Is Jason going to use the veto?
I thought they were going to put up Kevin if someone came down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 10:15 pm

Well the plan was to pull Raven down and put Kevin up and vote out Matt. Raven and Matt think that Jason will take Raven down and vote out Kevin. So Matt going would be a blindside to the both of them. However when Jason told Kevin the plan to put him up so that Maven don't freak out all week, Kevin shot it down. In the last hr. Kevin has now become the target but I don't think Jason is going to go for it.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 26th 2017, 11:24 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Well the plan was to pull Raven down and put Kevin up and vote out Matt. Raven and Matt think that Jason will take Raven down and vote out Kevin. So Matt going would be a blindside to the both of them. However when Jason told Kevin the plan to put him up so that Maven don't freak out all week, Kevin shot it down. In the last hr. Kevin has now become the target but I don't think Jason is going to go for it.

I don't think so, either, but they've been working on him for the past hour. I hope he sticks with his gut, and keeps the noms the same. He and Kevin have been buds from the beginning.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 27th 2017, 2:54 am

Jack'd wrote:

OK. So the blindside was supposed to be Matt.
I'm glad Kevin objected. It's stupid if the goal is to get out Matt. Why piss off Kevin when it's not necessary.
Of course it's good for Paul since Kevin would be irritated with Jason and not him. I'm sure the "get Kevin out" was Paul's idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 27th 2017, 8:16 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

OK. So the blindside was supposed to be Matt.
I'm glad Kevin objected. It's stupid if the goal is to get out Matt. Why piss off Kevin when it's not necessary.
Of course it's good for Paul since Kevin would be irritated with Jason and not him. I'm sure the "get Kevin out" was Paul's idea.

They (Paul/Christmas/Josh/Alex/Jason) decided on a pecking order. It was supposed to be Matt, then Kevin, then Raven then the 5 battle it out.

The pecking order for just Paul/Christmas/Josh which is the real alliance, is Matt, Jason, Kevin, Raven. Or maybe keep Kevin to F-5, they never really finalized that part.

I thought it was Christmas & Josh that talked about it first, they were talking and then Paul joined them and then Paul said it might be better to get Kevin out. Kevin is a number for Jason/Alex plus they need to get Jason out next and Matt will do that. Paul then went to Alex. Paul & Alex spoke (Alex has always wanted Kevin out because of his closeness with Jason and because Kevin tells Jason that Alex is controlling him), she of course was on board. She also thinks Kevin knows Derrick and is playing Derrick's game.

As things were left, Jason will not put up Kevin. They all think there is an eviction today.

ETA - I just read Jokers and they are saying it was Paul's idea to get Kevin out. I don't know who's idea it was, I can only go by what frame I'm watching on the feeds. I was watching when Xmas & Josh were talking about it and then Paul came in and the three of them were discussing it. Maybe Paul said something to them beforehand, I don't know. I just don't want to be called a liar Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 27th 2017, 10:09 am

Do not worry about who thought to get out Kevin first. I just go with everything is Paul's idea. One minute Paul is assuring Jason this is Jason's HOH and to do what is best for his game. Then 2 seconds later Paul is giving advice 'based on his experience' why it might be a good idea to put Kevin on the block. Pretty soon Paul is with his minions and Alex, and the Kevin bashing begins. When all is said, it looks like the 'Kevin needs to go' idea is all Alex's plan.

Jason is in a tough spot. If he keeps noms the same, Alex will be mad at him. If Matt goes, then Raven will surely side with Paul and gang because they will tell her Jason ruined the plan. He will have Kevin as an ally...and because Jason can't play in the next HOH, he becomes the next target. He will have to listen to these arguments until Tuesday. I'm afraid he may cave in.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   August 27th 2017, 12:26 pm

kaper wrote:
Do  not worry about who thought to get out Kevin first. I just go with everything is Paul's idea. One minute Paul is assuring Jason this is Jason's HOH and to do what is best for his game. Then 2 seconds later Paul is giving advice 'based on his experience' why it might be a good idea to put Kevin on the block. Pretty soon Paul is with his minions and Alex, and the Kevin bashing begins. When all is said, it looks like the 'Kevin needs to go' idea is all Alex's plan.

Jason is in a tough spot. If he keeps noms the same, Alex will be mad at him. If Matt goes, then Raven will surely side with Paul and gang because they will tell her Jason ruined the plan. He will have Kevin as an ally...and because Jason can't play in the next HOH, he becomes the next target. He will have to listen to these arguments until Tuesday. I'm afraid he may cave in.

You can go with everything being Paul, but when I'm answering a ? here and not stating my opinion, I do my best to go with the facts. If I'm not 100% sure of the facts, then I will do what I did above and edit my post to say so. Secondly, Jason is the next target and he has been for the past couple of weeks. As I said before the pecking order was supposed to be Matt, Jason, Kevin. Xmas stated last night that she wants Raven to go after Matt next week, so there's a lot of flip flopping with the order of boots. Paul, Christmas and Josh are a final three, at least that's what Paul told us in one of his friendship chats that he wants to go to the end with them. Jason only has to listen to these arguments until tomorrow when the POV ceremony is done.

I don't blame Alex for wanting Kevin out. He has told Jason and other numerous others that Alex is controlling Jason and since Jason is Alex's F-2, she doesn't want him in the middle of that so he can't sway Jason away from her. Kevin is on to Alex, he thinks she is behind a lot of stuff, the hinky vote for Mark (which she was) and now I think he believes that she was behind him being the replacement nom. This is all my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 8/26/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: