Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 25th 2017, 9:19 am

Yesterday's updates -

Jason is the new HOH
Raven & Matt will be the nominees with them thinking that Kevin is the backdoor plan.

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-65-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 25th 2017, 9:21 am

I really wonder if Paul will actually get Kevin out he has stated recently in his talks he wants him in F5 maybe he will cute Raven instead if Matt saves himself with Veto. A girl can hope LOL I want Raven OUT.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 25th 2017, 1:26 pm

I am convinced that this season is bizarro BB. Honestly, it has to be. It's the top season with the kookiest HG's EVER. and I know we say that every season, but this time, 100%
Maybe half of them are the ones that failed the psych test

can we talk about Matt? He seems to be speaking a lot about how good him and raven are. I mean can he actually believe that? Is there something wrong with his metabolism? Last night when alex and Jason were still on the wall, he was freaking out about getting in the house to eat, and then when they did come in I never saw anyone make and eat a taco like he did. Like he was on Survivor.
I think he really was cast to just come in and eat.

Also did you notice no one EVER went up to the HOH room to campaign to not go on the block, instead hg's VOLUNTEERED themselves. Campaigning was not allowed.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 25th 2017, 3:00 pm

Bizarre is right. What a group we have. I laughed at the antics of 'who cast the hinkey vote?' It was like the Keystone Cops accusing someone, then running around with a different guilty person, changing that story. Alex lied straight to Paul's face. I loved it.

I still have a soft spot for Kevin. I know he isn't playing a good game at all. I am just wondering what kind of beast will be unleashed when Kevin is put on the block. He knows Paul is brushing him off, not including him in any talk. Kevin is not dumb. He has had nothing else to do except talk to people and observe. I think he could make a good speech at a House Meeting to blow up Paul's game.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 25th 2017, 6:43 pm

I didn't like the way Christmas spoke to him last week either.

This is one of my least favorite seasons. I don't mind Paul, but the other hgs just following along. I don't get the feeling they want to win the $500K except for Paul, Josh, and Jason. This is the first time they give me that vibe. So weird.

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 25th 2017, 10:46 pm

Matt and Raven were nominated.

Veto players are: Jason, Matt, Raven, Paul, Kevin and Josh. Paul, Jason, and Josh might throw it to Kevin so that veto is not used. Matt has said he will use it on Raven if he wins it.

Nighttime veto comp??

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   August 26th 2017, 3:13 am

Throwing Paul in there completely flipped their lids... they stopped playing the moment he walked thru the door. One or more vet... this would be a different story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 8/25/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: