View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 19th 2017, 11:27 pm

Jason won Veto. Sounds like it was the slip n slide. They used it for veto instead of HOH.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 8:07 am

Christmas was not cleared to play in Slip n Slide. Paul was upset that BB wouldn't let them slide down on their butts....like he did last year.

BB sent in a huge supply of Oxo containers for them to put all the food in to protect from the rat. Also an electric rat "zapper" was installed to kill the rodent. Raven said if she gets too close to the electric zapper, her pacemaker would blow up.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 8:29 am

As kaper said, Jason won the veto, so Mark will be leaving the BB house as of now, but as we all know, things can change.

Zingbot was there, said something about Kevin using Cling Wrap to preserve his youth, but it's not working lol, Alex's something about her carrying too many people, Matt's was you haven't done anything in this game except Raven and apparently he called someone fatass, but I don't know who that was in reference to (Josh was the one that said it so maybe it was about him).

Updates here -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-60-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 12:41 pm

What a dud this is. One thing is for sure... Paul's show sucks major ass.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 6:18 pm

Zingbot did the 12 days of Xmas song = Some of the stuff Paul/Xmas/Raven/Alex remember -

10 - Broken Bones
9 - Hospital Visits
8 - ?
7 - ?
6 - Months of Rehab
5 - Titanium Screws
4 - Surgeries
3 - Pain Pills
2 - Crutches
1 - Guilty Rodeo Clown

Raven's was something about her clown face!

Mark's was he's bi-sexual because every time he tried to get sexual with Elena, she said bye!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 7:43 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Mark's was he's bi-sexual because every time he tried to get sexual with Elena, she said bye!
Well then ole Zingbot missed that Wednesday night before Jess was evicted. Bc those had 3 rounds, lasted til 3/4am, & I am convinced the pee pee met the vajayjay based on the post show (the behaviors, chat, & change of wardrobe).

lol! Crazy ass show, kids, & zingbot
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 8:43 pm

Gimme wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Well then ole Zingbot missed that Wednesday night before Jess was evicted.  Bc those had 3 rounds,  lasted til 3/4am, & I am convinced the pee pee met the vajayjay based on the post show (the behaviors, chat, & change of wardrobe).

All three couples, I think this is a record lol. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 20th 2017, 9:55 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Well then ole Zingbot missed that Wednesday night before Jess was evicted.  Bc those 2 had 3 rounds,  lasted til 3/4am, & I am convinced the pee pee met the vajayjay based on the post show (the behaviors, chat, & change of wardrobe).

LOL Right?

I just reread my post... I just want to be clear.... Marlena had 3 rounds that lasted til 3/4am. (her in his bed, him in her bed, & we didnt see but assume him in her bed) And by post show... I meant after the 3rd round.

I think they would have gotten away with it, as far as feeders are concerned had they not gotten up & gone to the BR, bc the cameras went off them after the second round which started in her bed & they magically reappeared a little while later. This was about the 3rd time Mark went to the BR & he was in different clothing, as was she. They are using towels to clean or dry off. Then at the end she grabs her underwear off the floor & has a discussion w Mark on how wet they are. So there is no Maven or Jody proof... but its real close LOL
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 21st 2017, 8:25 am

Gimme wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Well then ole Zingbot missed that Wednesday night before Jess was evicted.  Bc those 2 had 3 rounds,  lasted til 3/4am, & I am convinced the pee pee met the vajayjay based on the post show (the behaviors, chat, & change of wardrobe).

LOL Right?

I just reread my post... I just want to be clear.... Marlena had 3 rounds that lasted til 3/4am. (her in his bed, him in her bed, & we didnt see but assume him in her bed) And by post show... I meant after the 3rd round.  

I think they would have gotten away with it, as far as feeders are concerned had they not gotten up & gone to the BR, bc the cameras went off them after the second round which started in her bed & they magically reappeared a little while later.  This was about the 3rd time Mark went to the BR & he was in different clothing, as was she.  They are using towels to clean or dry off.  Then at the end she grabs her underwear off the floor & has a discussion w Mark on how wet they are.  So there is no Maven or Jody proof... but its real close LOL
lol! lol! lol!

Oh the cameras have been on Maven, I've seen the sheets going crazy and let's not forget Matt and the kitchen towel fiasco lol. No feeds on Jody, the cameraman always took it off them when they got into it.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   August 21st 2017, 11:06 am

Maven was actually featured doing in on BBAD that I watch Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 8/20/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: