View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 8:36 am

The POV ceremony is today, the plan is for Matt to use it on Jason and for Alex to put Cody on the block. Last night they had the Outback dinner that Elena, Mark, Jason, Alex, Matt and Christmas (Paul gave his seat to Christmas) attended.

Yesterday's updates -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-54-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 11:20 am

Good thing Raven wasn't picked for the Outback Dinner she has been going on and on and on about how she got food poisoning from the Outback I bet BB Production cringed hearing this since Outback is a sponsor. Raven has a story to tell no matter what is being talked about she is on my last nerve.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 1:23 pm

Jess has been visiting the Showmance chatroom. Just in case yall wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 2:50 pm

Gimme wrote:
Jess has been visiting the Showmance chatroom.  Just in case yall wanted to know.

I read that. Not interested in reading, but I did read that she is getting really hateful on social media.

Funny enough, I get a kick reading Dick Donato's twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 5:12 pm

I didnt see Dicks twitter. Might need to go check it out.

As far as the chatroom goes... it is hard to see who exactly she is responding to bc the kids swarm the room the moment word gets out she is there. I typically go to that room bc it moves slower than most.... the other night it was moving so dang fast your head spun. Its about 50/50 on people dishing it out to her.... they can say some reallllll ugly stuff. She probably gives as good as she gets & judging by the comments I have seen in the chat she is for sure getting it.

PS. These chatters are so dang silly, she was asked by the same chatter at least 50 what she thought of Victor & Nicole dating. I was like, are you serious.... she just got outta the house, she doesnt know them, & you actually think she is going to have an opinion??
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 9:30 pm

Jess has been very catty and mean at times, I really don't like the girl. I read that she liked a couple of tweets of people making jabs at Cody's baby Mama and then someone told Cody's baby Mama and then Jess went and removed the likes. I wonder how Cody will feel about her doing that.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 14th 2017, 10:59 pm

She gets a lot of hate. So if she is snarking at the haters... whatever.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 9:25 am

I think I am pretty much checked out. I'll check in here and there because I like you guys.
I don't agree with this bullying your targets to throw them off, and then making fun of them after and being proud of yourself. There are different ways to go about it.
Paul is playing an ok game but the others aren't playing at all so he doesn't get all the props of being good or great
I am starting to think that some of these HG's are just production plants. NO one in the history of TV can be this bad at a TV game show, OR ANY tv game show.
Also no one in history eats more cereal then Matt
Paul's game talk with his cult followers the other day he mentioned getting them to ZingBot, so NOW they are playing for Zingbot????
This season is pretty much a clusterfuck

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 12:20 pm

Gimme wrote:
She gets a lot of hate.  So if she is snarking at the haters... whatever.

Not talking about the "haters" talking about her HG's but yes, whatever.....
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 8:27 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Jess has been very catty and mean at times, I really don't like the girl. I read that she liked a couple of tweets of people making jabs at Cody's baby Mama and then someone told Cody's baby Mama and then Jess went and removed the likes. I wonder how Cody will feel about her doing that.

O

M

G

"Jess liked a couple of tweets of people making jabs at Cody's baby Mama and then someone told Cody's baby Mama and then Jess went and removed the likes"

So Jess bonded with Cody in the BB house, Jess most certainly helped Cody cope with missing his daughter, Jody withstood a barrage of Grod-endorsed needless insane bullying, instigated by your favourite troll Paulhole, and then after she left the house, Jess searched out tweets making jabs at Cody's baby mama, liked them, then erased the likes ? Really ???

It's 100 % bullshit. Geez ...

ETA: Paul's playing just an AWESOME game. Best BB player EVER !!

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 9:01 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

O

M

G

"Jess liked a couple of tweets of people making jabs at Cody's baby Mama and then someone told Cody's baby Mama and then Jess went and removed the likes"

So Jess bonded with Cody in the BB house, Jess most certainly helped Cody cope with missing his daughter, Jody withstood a barrage of Grod-endorsed needless insane bullying, instigated by your favourite troll Paulhole, and then after she left the house, Jess searched out tweets making jabs at Cody's baby mama, liked them, then erased the likes ?  Really ???

It's 100 % bullshit.  Geez  ...

ETA:  Paul's playing just an AWESOME game.  Best BB player EVER  !!

Hugh, please stop trolling me, I've had enough of it. Go play with your showmance obsession.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 9:03 pm

That sounds like a personal attack ...

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 9:04 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
That sounds like a personal attack  ...

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 9:30 pm

I dont like any of them. yawn
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 9:43 pm

Gimme wrote:
I dont like any of them. yawn

In any other season, Jody would be the villains. It takes a special kind of pond scum HGs, led by King Scum Paul, to make Jody the underdogs that everyone is supporting - Sucks, Jokers, almost all past HGs. It's remarkable that anyone can be a fan of any of these pissants left in the house (except Cody/Mark/Elena). And without their underdog status, C/M/E would be pretty 'meh' too ...

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 10:04 pm

With all the hate in the world and what's happening in the USA, this summer fun infatuation I've had with Big Brother through the years is just leaving me cold. I can't handle the bullying. It's easy to see how one man can insite hatred & bad behavior out of people who probably would never act that way in the real world (I hope). I'm not excusing anybody - there's lot of bad actions on all sides. Hard for me to give this up as I always liked my summer fun. Used to love staying up late watching the feeds & seeing the game play and fun times.

I don't know what can be done to salvage the season and change the structure of BB to keep this from happening. I wish the producers could sit down and talk to them about their actions and words. Won't happen. Do the producers read tweets? Social media? Message boards?
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   August 15th 2017, 10:28 pm

butterfly3851 wrote:
With all the hate in the world and what's happening in the USA, this summer fun infatuation I've had with Big Brother through the years is just leaving me cold.  I can't handle the bullying.  It's easy to see how one man can insite hatred & bad behavior out of people who probably would never act that way in the real world (I hope).  I'm not excusing anybody - there's lot of bad actions on all sides.  Hard for me to give this up as I always liked my summer fun.  Used to love staying up late watching the feeds & seeing the game play and fun times.  

I don't know what can be done to salvage the season and change the structure of BB to keep this from happening.  I wish the producers could sit down and talk to them about their actions and words.  Won't happen.  Do the producers read tweets?  Social media?  Message boards?

As long as the ratings are 'okay' (for a summer show) and Chen remains married to Moonves, nothing will change. If Grod left and Meehan took over as sole show-runner I would like to think the show could/would get back to its Shapiro heyday. Maybe I am naive in thinking that.

On paper this cast could have possibly given us a decent/good season. Paul being parachuted in by Grod ruined it. I don't think even Grod realized how shitty this season would turn out to be. She MUST be embarrassed inside, no matter how she wants to spin it to the BB world.

Shapiro would not have cast returnees with noobs. Shapiro would not have gifted a returnee with all of the safeties and perks that Paul has received. Shapiro would have reacted quickly to settle these morons down, once Megan quit. Shapiro would have pulled Flopmas from the house after her horseplay caused her injury. Shapiro would not have had the embarrassment of a live vote cast from a drugged patient in a hospital bed. Shapiro would have removed Josh from the house after all of that repetitive pots and pans bullying. Shapiro would have dropped the hammer on ringleader/instigator Paul when that backyard bullshit started, and if Paul hadn't stopped it, Shapiro would have removed him too.

All Grod has done is give third, fourth and fifth meaningless warnings, and give The Chosen One a much more favourable edit than he deserved.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 8/14/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: