AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 10th 2017, 6:24 pm

Live eviction and HOH

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 10th 2017, 8:59 pm

I hate everyone of them. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3259
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 10th 2017, 9:20 pm

Nancy, I can't stand behind any one of them. This is the first time, I believe, that I've ever felt this way.

eta...I've been calling my mom (she'll be 83 this month) before, during and after every show since 2001. She doesn't have the feeds, and always lines up with my feelings about the HG's just by her show watching skills. lol  She's right there with me again.

eta...again. If he makes it, Paul should win. He's playing these fools like fools.

Number of posts : 14730
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 10th 2017, 9:43 pm

I know. This might be the first time I don't have a favorite. I root for different people every week. If Paul does make F2, he should win.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17295
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 11th 2017, 9:14 am

That HOH was cute, I loved the act, they were great! Glad Alex is HOH. I hope Cody goes this week for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16355
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 11th 2017, 10:34 am

Jack'd wrote:
That HOH was cute, I loved the act, they were great! Glad Alex is HOH. I hope Cody goes this week for his own good.

Agreed I hope he goes we need to move on from this.

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   August 11th 2017, 3:03 pm

If Cody doesn't win Veto or the Temptation comp...he should go to the Diary Room and request a leave from the show without penalty. He knows the environment in the house given the mob mentality is going to lead to someone getting hurt. Paul has already suggested that Josh be made a Have Not so he can torment Cody at night. Then again, Paul has a lot of good ideas that involve the others volunteering to be pawns, being Have-Nots, throwing the Temptation comp etc to help his game. He never seems to volunteer himself for anything except living in the HOH room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017   

Back to top Go down

Live Show - Thursday, August 10, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Discuss CBS Broadcasts taped and live-
Jump to: