PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14842
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 1:33 pm

I switch feeds and fast forward whenever Matt and Raven appear. More because of her.

And LOL at Elena breaking up with Mark for the billionth time yesterday.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 2:28 pm

FEEDS GOLD RIGHT NOW! Cody is packing lol

Never mind, he wasn't packing he was changing to go work out, dang!!!

Here's what happened, Paul was talking with Jess in the HOH, he laid it out for her that as long as she associates with Cody, she will be a target. After a while of talking, she asked for two things for her to consider not using the Hex, 1 was giving her two weeks safety and 2 whoever wins HOH gets Alex out. Paul told her #1 is a done deal but he can't guarantee #2, she said that she understands that Josh/Jason & Kevin won't do it, but everyone else has to. Paul also told her that the reason Cody kept Alex & Jason around was so they could get her and Raven out. He said if you don't believe me, go ask Matt. Jess called Matt in a room and Matt told her that he didn't want to say anything because it's week 5 and it's irrelevant now. She then went out and told Cody all this. This is what has him cray cray. Meanwhile about two minutes before this Cody/Jess confrontation, Jess went to talk to Mark and Mark confirmed that that was said but that it was week one and things have changed.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 4:05 pm

I hope she uses the hex still. Don't believe them about keeping you safe for two weeks.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 4:16 pm

After watching Paul's conversations today with Jess, I only have one thing to say "that's how you play Big Brother". I can't believe he's a 24yr. old kid, so impressive.

I don't know what I would watch if it wasn't for his game play, Matt & Raven pour sugar on each other, Mark moping around because his girl dumped him, Josh banging pots (OK that's entertaining lol), honestly, I love this game play!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 4:21 pm

I just don't believe they will target Alex like she wants them to.

Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 5:01 pm

It's all a ruse - Alex knows whats going on. But this is too early for Paul to be thinking this is going to work - he needs to calm down. Cody & Jess will make up 3-4 times by Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 5:13 pm

They are not going to target Alex with the exception of Elena & Mark, they are not in on the whole thing. The only thing that Mark & Elena know is that Jess wants two weeks safety and Alex out. They are the only ones that will do it, the others have no intention to this. It was a big ploy to get Cody out.

This is a done deal as of now, the only one that can ruin it is Production! They most certainly want the Vet vs. Vet back and forth to continue.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 5:20 pm

You know this could all be a rouse and Jess is bluffing to them and uses the hex as a F you for last week and then plans on telling Alex (little does she know Alex was in on it) hoping to blow up Paul's game. I can't wait to see her DRs
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 5:26 pm

Quote :
After watching Paul's conversations today with Jess, I only have one thing to say "that's how you play Big Brother". I can't believe he's a 24yr. old kid, so impressive.

So that's how you play big brother ?  Having Grod rig you into the house by wasting the absolutely ridiculous amount of $25,000 from her budget for pressing a button ?  For giving safety to half the HGs via 'friendship bracelets' provided by Grod and thus earning major alliance points right off the bat ?  For Grod rigging the first 'temptation' for Paul, giving him three weeks safety, with the 'consequence' being that he fucks up Ramses' game ?  Having Grod's DR interns coaching/manipulating/lying HGs into falling in line behind Paul ?

Any HG with the full support of Grod and production backing them up would be 'playing a good game'  - it's not that 'impressive'.

In fact, Paul is overplaying the game quite badly.  Needlessly winning comps.  Barking orders and missions to the weak-minded.  Starting stupid fights just for the hell of it.  Ordering thugs to instigate even more fights.  Running his big fat loud mouth on and on and on and on and on ...

Paul would/should have been evicted in the first week had Grod not rigged him safety.  Not very 'impressive' for a so-called game player.

In fact, there are no good game players this season.  And the overall weakness of the cast does not mean that Paul's game play is in any way 'impressive'.  Many of the weak-minded HGs are talking of making jury as their goal.  You know where they get encouragement on that goal ?  From Grod's DR losers.  Got to encourage the majority of the HGs not to play in the early weeks - makes it easier to get 'The Chosen One' to the endgame.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 5:34 pm

I think this hangs on Cody, if he tells her not to use I don't believe she will
For her game, I kind of think she shouldn't use it
I don't know, I go back and forth.
She will still be a target, so maybe keeping Cody to also have to win comps for her.
Hmm, who knows
have they said if they are going to hold up the first part of the agreement and keep her safe for two weeks?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 5:42 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Quote :

So that's how you play big brother ?  Having Grod rig you into the house by wasting the absolutely ridiculous amount of $25,000 from her budget for pressing a button ?  For giving safety to half the HGs via 'friendship bracelets' provided by Grod and thus earning major alliance points right off the bat ?  For Grod rigging the first 'temptation' for Paul, giving him three weeks safety, with the 'consequence' being that he fucks up Ramses' game ?  Having Grod's DR interns coaching/manipulating/lying HGs into falling in line behind Paul ?

Any HG with the full support of Grod and production backing them up would be 'playing a good game'  - it's not that 'impressive'.

In fact, Paul is overplaying the game quite badly.  Needlessly winning comps.  Barking orders and missions to the weak-minded.  Starting stupid fights just for the hell of it.  Ordering thugs to instigate even more fights.  Running his big fat loud mouth on and on and on and on and on ...

Paul would/should have been evicted in the first week had Grod not rigged him safety.  Not very 'impressive' for a so-called game player.

In fact, there are no good game players this season.  And the overall weakness of the cast does not mean that Paul's game play is in any way 'impressive'.  Many of the weak-minded HGs are talking of making jury as their goal.  You know where they get encouragement on that goal ?  From Grod's DR losers.  Got to encourage the majority of the HGs not to play in the early weeks - makes it easier to get 'The Chosen One' to the endgame.

As I said before, I'm a Paul fan and obviously you are not! I happen to think he plays a great game, and it's ok you don't, but don't talk to me about being fair! Yes, he talked a girl into having her showmance taken out of the game this week, who by the way she told she loved, yes I think that's impressive.

The fans gave Jess the 4 weeks to use her protection. Jess got a target out, Paul had his target that he evicted come back in the game. If he didn't do what he did today and it doesn't work, his HOH would be void, so that is fair. That's Grodner helping him? He stayed up all night to study for the POV and the fans are crying that it's the same comp he won last year, but the fans say that's not fair! Cody wins a comp against Paul that Cody just played 10 minutes before and that's fair? Please!! We can't help it that this cast are sheep and like I said before Paul can talk his way out of a paper bag, that's not his fault, it's the fault of the cast for believing him. I don't see Paul making it to the end like last time, I've already heard Kevin asking Jason when they can take Paul out. Christmas will also want him out as will Alex & Jason.

You complain about Grodner every damn season Hugh, you should know by now how this game works, if the viewers are glued, they will make sure it stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 6:01 pm

The only way the Hex does NOT get used is if Cody quits. It has nothing to do with Paul. The DR is gonna do their 'thing' on Cody for the next three days because Grod does NOT want this hex to expire unused. The next HoH winner is not gonna bother nominating Jess next week, the last week of her hex.

The fans did not give Paul the 3 week safety - Grod did. This is not even debatable. And, just to be fair, there is no way in hell Jess won the hex on a fan vote - that was all Grod too. Ramses was not a target of Jess - come on now. And lots of HGs have returned, voiding someone's HoH. Cody is the first one to have to win an additional comp, with the added hurdle that the HGs got to choose their champion.

Paul stayed up all night because Paul is an idiot. Jody just went to sleep, which should have been another indicator to any logical HG with a normal ego that the veto comp was meaningless. Paul refused to acknowledge and accept the hex's powers, despite lots of info from Jody, from some of his minions and from the DR. That silly stubbornness is ALL on Paul.

Kevin doesn't care about anything - he's just on a vacation from his family. Jason is so weak-assed that he lets Alex the Bully beat on him for weeks on end. Jason is all talk, no action. Alex is the standard woman-hater that BB casts, she's all mouth. Chris will ask to be voted out, probably early jury.

Paul might leave in the DE, like JeffS. Otherwise, he's F2.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 6:18 pm

OK Hugh, whatever, I'm not entertaining you anymore, we can go at it forever, but it will still remain that I like Paul and you don't.

On another note, Jess just told Cody that she asked the DR if she can use her hex anytime during the eviction because that's what the card said. She said she wants the votes to come in and for her to say nope. She also said that if everyone wants Alex out, she wants Paul to use his veto and put Alex up. Is she nuts, like that would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 8:51 pm

LOL Kevin is such a rat it's hysterical. He goes out to the backyard and tell Cody/Jess that Paul sent him to eavesdrop on them! How does he never get caught?

So I wonder why the DR made Jess wait until after tonight's show to tell her if she can use her hex after the vote comes in. What is their deal with that?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 9:27 pm

and there you have it, Xmas is starting to plant the seed to Josh about Paul. I knew she would be the one to turn on him, I called it a long time ago.

Last edited by Jack'd on July 31st 2017, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 30th 2017, 10:56 pm

Sorry, I missed it... Xmas planted what seed to Josh?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 31st 2017, 8:03 am

Hugh310 wrote:
The only way the Hex does NOT get used is if Cody quits.  It has nothing to do with Paul.  The DR is gonna do their 'thing' on Cody for the next three days because Grod does NOT want this hex to expire unused.  The next HoH winner is not gonna bother nominating Jess next week, the last week of her hex.

The fans did not give Paul the 3 week safety - Grod did.  This is not even debatable.  And, just to be fair, there is no way in hell Jess won the hex on a fan vote - that was all Grod too. Ramses was not a target of Jess - come on now.  And lots of HGs have returned, voiding someone's HoH.  Cody is the first one to have to win an additional comp, with the added hurdle that the HGs got to choose their champion.

Paul stayed up all night because Paul is an idiot.  Jody just went to sleep, which should have been another indicator to any logical HG with a normal ego that the veto comp was meaningless.  Paul refused to acknowledge and accept the hex's powers, despite lots of info from Jody, from some of his minions and from the DR.  That silly stubbornness is ALL on Paul.

Kevin doesn't care about anything - he's just on a vacation from his family.  Jason is so weak-assed that he lets Alex the Bully beat on him for weeks on end.  Jason is all talk, no action.  Alex is the standard woman-hater that BB casts, she's all mouth.  Chris will ask to be voted out, probably early jury.

Paul might leave in the DE, like JeffS.  Otherwise, he's F2.

For what it's worth, I'm sure the public voted Jessica for the third temptation. I knew that as soon as they showed the long sad crying scene.
I knew the casual viewer would feel sorry for her. Heck, I don't like her at all and I actually felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 31st 2017, 9:11 am

Gimme wrote:
Sorry, I missed it... Xmas planted what seed to Josh?

She started doing what she does when she wants someone to leave (like telling Paul that Elena is such a good gamer). She was telling Josh that she loves Paul but that she doesn't fully trust him, he's so good at the game. I don't know why she's telling Josh, it's not as if he can win anything. Maybe she's banking on him blabbing to others.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   July 31st 2017, 6:11 pm

ahhh ok. I saw her whispering to him... but I cannot stand his stupidity so I didnt click on that feed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/30/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: