View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 7:56 am

If you missed the feeds last night, you have a lot of catching up on because they were on fire!
This whole mess is Jess' fault, she should have just told Paul what the hex was and he would have gone after someone else. All this, I can't tell you stuff and then after all is said and done, she tells Xmas and Elena. It was stupid playing this cat and mouse game.

Here's yesterday's updates!

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-38-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 9:09 am

BB has kept the HG's up all night with clues to today's POV. It's the BB Storm!! With this hex in play, this may be all for nothing! Jess & Cody aren't even getting up to watch lol

I actually believe Jess handled this entire situation wrong. When Paul won hoh she should have went to him and told him exactly what the hex entailed, instead of saying that she and Cody are safe for weeks and can't be touched. Of course, anyone would want to flush that temptation out ASAP. She was so hell bent on being able to hold onto it for next week or the following week, that she fabricated something so ridiculous. After she and Cody are on the block is when she decides to tell Xmas and Elena what the hex entails, so it wasn't as if she wasn't allowed to say like she told everyone, she didn't want to say. If she told Paul, he would have gone after Elena/Mark this week. Even though Mark won the comp yesterday, Elena was actually Paul's target. If Paul wins this POV, the smart thing for him to do is take Jess down and put up a pawn like Josh and see if Jess uses the hex for Cody or lets him get evicted.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 9:19 am

I hope she uses it. There has to be a shift in power for HOH next week. Otherwise, Cody and Jess go back on the block and one goes home.

I am hoping Christmas and Elaina get together with Jess. I don't know if it is enough to power through Paul and his lemmings, but things will be boring otherwise.

I think some were getting sick of Paul and his commands that everyone stay up and study weather trivia all night. How convenient that this is the comp Paul won in his season. It won't take much for some of them to think enough of the know-it-all telling me what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 9:44 am

Jessica totally blew it she was super power happy and yes they will both stay this week but neither I don't think will get to the end. Jessica may go far if Cody finally leaves for good.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4626

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 11:27 am

I dont get how people think she blew it. She was trying to get Paul to nom or target someone else. However, Paul is/was gonna nom Jess & Cody w Mark/Elena as back up come hell or high water. Paul is 100% convinced no one but him would get a temptation that could prevent an eviction.... meaning he thinks he got the best one.

Have I mentioned that I hattttttttttttttte them all... LOL just kidding. I do not have a fav. However, I am really hoping & crossing my fingers for a Paul/Josh final 2 & Josh winning... w/ "sympathy votes" 🤣😂😀🤣
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 2:41 pm

Gimme wrote:
I dont get how people think she blew it.  She was trying to get Paul to nom or target someone else.  However, Paul is/was gonna nom Jess & Cody w Mark/Elena as back up come hell or high water.  Paul is 100% convinced no one but him would get a temptation that could prevent an eviction.... meaning he thinks he got the best one.

Have I mentioned that I hattttttttttttttte them all... LOL just kidding.  I do not have a fav.  However, I am really hoping & crossing my fingers for a Paul/Josh final 2 & Josh winning... w/ "sympathy votes" 🤣😂😀🤣

Gimme, if she told Paul the truth, I believe he would have went with his second option, Mark & Elena. Because she was so vague and made up some ridiculous safety for them, he had no option. Do you think Paul wants this week to be a zilch, of course not!! He wants someone to go and had she said, we can't go period, and explained the hex, he could have gone another course. He was nomming Mark & Elena come high or high water if when he put Jess/Cody on the block, they said "nope, no can do". He didn't know what the hex entailed, thought maybe they couldn't even be nominated. Here's the thing Jess is complaining that nothing is going her way, even though her nom didn't go out like she wanted, she still got a good comp player out. Paul got out a good comp player and he comes right back in, he noms two people this week who will stay!! Now someone tell me please how this game is fixed for Paul, smh!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 5:59 pm

That POV is being played now, what a waste of everyone's time, including us. We have a whole week with nothing to look forward to since we know how it ends.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 6:57 pm

Jessica is still using the hex this week, right?

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 8:03 pm

catty wrote:

Yes, but Cody is willing to throw himself on the sword because he's such a stand up guy shoot_me He knows he's ruining her game, so he thinks maybe he should go but Jess said she can't live without him in jury. Honestly, I can't take these showmances anymore. Matt suggested that they tell Jess that if she uses her hex this week, then Cody will not be the target next week, she will be.

Gosh the comp is taking forever.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 9:45 pm

Paul won veto but what does it really matter.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   July 29th 2017, 9:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:

Yes, but Cody is willing to throw himself on the sword because he's such a stand up guy shoot_me  He knows he's ruining her game, so he thinks maybe he should go but Jess said she can't live without him in jury. Honestly, I can't take these showmances anymore. Matt suggested that they tell Jess that if she uses her hex this week, then Cody will not be the target next week, she will be.

Gosh the comp is taking forever.

I knew that's what he wanted to do, but she isn't listening to him right?

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/29/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: