all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 8:38 am

Yesterday's updates!

IMO Paul made a mistake by winning the HOH, should have given it to Raven/Matt. This makes him vulnerable next week and with it being a re-set week, he's not protected by a Jess/Cody HOH.

Who would think this ding dong would nail it.

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 9h9 hours ago

Mark- Do you think it would be a reset week? Paul- Nah #BB19

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 9h9 hours ago

Paul- She (Jessica) wouldnt be able to be put on the block. Mark- She could be. When she gets voted out, the curse happens #BB19


Yesterday's happenings -
http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-37-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 11:56 am

What's a reset week?
Paul could have been nominated last week?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 12:55 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
What's a reset week?
Paul could have been nominated last week?????

Basically if Cody & Jess are on the block on Thursday, Jess uses the halt and no eviction takes place and no one leaves. Jess is calling it a reset week, meaning the game continues as if this HOH/week didn't exist. Paul is under the assumption due to what Jess has said, that they can't be nominated, so he's calling her bluff. Little does he know, they can be nominated, they just don't leave if Jess uses the halt.

Yes, Jess could have nominated Paul last week but she didn't. I don't quite understand what you're asking here Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 1:18 pm

Jess keeps saying that Paul gets to be HOH for two weeks in a row if the hex is used because it's a rewind week. I don't get this ARRRG The hex has not been explained to us fully if this is true. All it said was she can stop the eviction not that it would rewind.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 1:42 pm

Jess reads the halting hex, it's what I figured, just a halt.

Back to top Go down
DaisyTweets
Houseguest
Houseguest


Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 2:08 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Jess reads the halting hex, it's what I figured, just a halt.

So wouldn't this mean that Paul's best move would be to nominate just one of them? I'm sure there's some catch in the 'fine print' that we don't know about!!! HAHAHAHAHa
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4573
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 3:35 pm

If its just a halt.. & Paul remains... they are only prolonging everyones pain.. bc next week will be same shit different day.
I am beyond over Paul vs Cody & Jess w a side of Mark.
If I were Paul.. I would put up Mark & Elena & go from there. Chances are Mark leaves. But Paul needs to start steering the ship in other directions. Keeping the guns aimed at Jess & Cody & the game not changing is boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 4:29 pm

I don't think Paul remains as HOH if the hex is used. Basically, his reign and duty as HOH is done once the POV ceremony is finished. Production usually has the HOH moved out of the room before live eviction. The hex will nullify the eviction, but Paul will still be ineligible to compete for HOH next week. At least I hope this is how it works.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 4:36 pm

I hope that's how it works. The others will have to step up and win HOH if Paul can't compete.

They hgs are doing the temp comp now I think.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 5:02 pm

Allison confirms the hex and how it works, it's just a stop of the eviction and Paul can not compete in the next HOH, just as I assumed.

We can all say it would be good for Paul to nom Mark & Elena, but he doesn't know about the halt on eviction night. He thinks what Jess told them, that they can't be "touched", so he's nomming them to see if it's true and that they can be "touched".


http://cartermatt.com/262275/big-brother-19-interview-allison-grodner-on-halting-hex-rule-temptation-competition/
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 5:31 pm

I was about to post that. Thanks Jack'd!! Smile

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 5:52 pm

I came to post the same article, too. So glad it was addressed.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 7:59 pm

Mark won the temptation contest and Jason lost, so Jason is an automatic nominee
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 8:00 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Mark won the temptation contest and Jason lost, so Jason is an automatic nominee

Jason is the third nominee. Paul still has to put two people on the block.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 9:51 pm

If you guys are not watching the feeds, you need to do so and go back to 7:30 BB time because it's unreal. Cody got in Paul's face, Paul threw him out of the HOH and Josh went ballistic on Mark and started to bang pots. Mark jumped up to grab the pots and the feeds changed.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 9:59 pm

Crazy.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 10:04 pm

Is he still planning to nominate Cody and Jessica?

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 10:05 pm

catty wrote:
Is he still planning to nominate Cody and Jessica?

He did that's what all the fighting is all about.

Some are saying the feed starts 7:22
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 10:10 pm

I truly can?t stand Paul!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 10:36 pm

jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 10:41 pm

I don't care for the pots and pans but this made me roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi


_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 10:42 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Is he still planning to nominate Cody and Jessica?

He did that's what all the fighting is all about.

Some are saying the feed starts 7:22

Thanks!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 28th 2017, 11:30 pm

Jess isn't talking to Cody, they are in separate bedrooms and Elena is now breaking up with Mark shoot_me
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 3:41 am

OK, Paul is playing a good game, but I still can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16352
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 9:42 am

Jack'd wrote:
jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.

I agree I also love Paul!! Thought I was alone in this. The majority of them are furniture in terms of game play at least Paul plays 24/7
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4573
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 11:16 am

After the 2nd pot banging incident... & not one mother effer in that house asked Josh to stop for their own sanity & ears.. yet laughed while Josh was doing it, that was a clear indication none of them care for or are aligned w Mark... Mark should just say eff it & go all hulk meathead.

Mark nor Cody will make it to the end.  So might as well go all nutso craycray & give want they want...I would wake up every day screaming about how Paul is running the show... telling them what to do how to do it.  The huge target is there... so it isnt changing anything.

PS.. I want Paul to literally drag Josh to the final 2. Then the jury gives Josh, per Xmas, a "sympathy vote" & Josh literally wins by accident. The look on Paul's face would be absolutely priceless.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 2:36 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.

I agree I also love Paul!!  Thought I was alone in this.  The majority of them are furniture in terms of game play at least Paul plays 24/7

So did I and figured I would have to stop posting here and just post in the chat room on the feeds lol. Well, at least we can have something in common to post about. Furniture is not even the word, people bitch that they are following Paul's lead, let me tell you if it wasn't Paul, it would have been Cody leading the pack. No one wants to get blood on their hands, they say it all the time themselves that they don't want this HOH, don't want this POV, it's insane!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 4:38 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.

I agree I also love Paul!!  Thought I was alone in this.  The majority of them are furniture in terms of game play at least Paul plays 24/7

So did I and figured I would have to stop posting here and just post in the chat room on the feeds lol. Well, at least we can have something in common to post about. Furniture is not even the word, people bitch that they are following Paul's lead, let me tell you if it wasn't Paul, it would have been Cody leading the pack. No one wants to get blood on their hands, they say it all the time themselves that they don't want this HOH, don't want this POV, it's insane!

You may talk me into "liking" Paul. LOL He is playing a good game but I will need convincing to like his personality
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9207
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 5:18 pm

BB is a different game today. I said it earlier in the season, old hg's, EVERY one of them would of sold their first born to win this game, hell just to win a single comp.
Now it's just about making jury, or being a star while on the show, giving the people something to talk about (josh).
So to me, it's not about NOT liking Paul, I get his game play and can be appreciate it, but as stated above no one wants to win or get blood on their hands. That makes for a boring BB anymore. And when one person is ALWAYS leading the charge, and others are groveling at their feet, the leader can become annoying and the person to pick apart (because the others are literally doing nothing)
It's also while this mixing vets with newbies I think is unfair. THEY HAVE PLAYED before, of course they have an advantage. It's just what it is.
It's also why I can't be totally pissed at Cody, just from a total game point of view, to me you go after the vet, right away. I never understood why any newbie wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 5:56 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.

I agree I also love Paul!!  Thought I was alone in this.  The majority of them are furniture in terms of game play at least Paul plays 24/7

So did I and figured I would have to stop posting here and just post in the chat room on the feeds lol. Well, at least we can have something in common to post about. Furniture is not even the word, people bitch that they are following Paul's lead, let me tell you if it wasn't Paul, it would have been Cody leading the pack. No one wants to get blood on their hands, they say it all the time themselves that they don't want this HOH, don't want this POV, it's insane!

You may talk me into "liking" Paul. LOL He is playing a good game but I will need convincing to like his personality

lol! I couldn't tell you about real life, I just love the way he's playing the game. I can watch him talk himself out of a paper bag, he's so manipulative without being mean, in your face nasty and that's impressive to me. I also like the way he is with his fans, I appreciate a good heart (that and that he loves his animals lol). Is he loud, obnoxious, full of himself, YES 100%, but I'm talking about a Big Brother player, not my personal friend. I just appreciate how hard he works and how he's always trying to be one step ahead. I had the same feeling about Xmas in the beginning, I think she's lost her way a bit, but maybe she knows what's she's doing and I'm just not picking up what she is putting down.

bergen, I know we talk about it every year, but what can you do, it's happened and we either watch it or we don't. I happen to be a huge Big Brother fan, I've watched every single season of US, UK, Aus and Canada and there are plenty of years I'm disappointed with the cast, but I still watch every damn year lol. I don't see Paul having an advantage, other than maybe calling what the next comp may be, that's it, there is no other advantage to him or any other vet, just the way I see it. Cody is an ass, he played that move all wrong, keeping your alliance in the dark wasn't a good game move and everyone saw that, that's why he is not trustworthy anymore. Maybe if he talked to them and said we strike now, he may have persuaded enough of them to do it. I can never get behind him because I don't like him as a human, there's something wrong with him upstairs IMO, maybe PTSD, who knows.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9207
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 6:11 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.

I agree I also love Paul!!  Thought I was alone in this.  The majority of them are furniture in terms of game play at least Paul plays 24/7

So did I and figured I would have to stop posting here and just post in the chat room on the feeds lol. Well, at least we can have something in common to post about. Furniture is not even the word, people bitch that they are following Paul's lead, let me tell you if it wasn't Paul, it would have been Cody leading the pack. No one wants to get blood on their hands, they say it all the time themselves that they don't want this HOH, don't want this POV, it's insane!

You may talk me into "liking" Paul. LOL He is playing a good game but I will need convincing to like his personality

lol! I couldn't tell you about real life, I just love the way he's playing the game. I can watch him talk himself out of a paper bag, he's so manipulative without being mean, in your face nasty and that's impressive to me. I also like the way he is with his fans, I appreciate a good heart (that and that he loves his animals lol). Is he loud, obnoxious, full of himself, YES 100%, but I'm talking about a Big Brother player, not my personal friend. I just appreciate how hard he works and how he's always trying to be one step ahead. I had the same feeling about Xmas in the beginning, I think she's lost her way a bit, but maybe she knows what's she's doing and I'm just not picking up what she is putting down.

bergen, I know we talk about it every year, but what can you do, it's happened and we either watch it or we don't. I happen to be a huge Big Brother fan, I've watched every single season of US, UK, Aus and Canada and there are plenty of years I'm disappointed with the cast, but I still watch every damn year lol. I don't see Paul having an advantage, other than maybe calling what the next comp may be, that's it, there is no other advantage to him or any other vet, just the way I see it. Cody is an ass, he played that move all wrong, keeping your alliance in the dark wasn't a good game move and everyone saw that, that's why he is not trustworthy anymore. Maybe if he talked to them and said we strike now, he may have persuaded enough of them to do it. I can never get behind him because I don't like him as a human, there's something wrong with him upstairs IMO, maybe PTSD, who knows.

Huge fan here also, but it is a totally different game that pulled me in for many years. I watch, but find myself over the years slowly not paying all that much attention. Popping in here and there on the feeds, and boards. Before you couldn't PULL me away. I think that all has to do with the caliber of players that they cast anymore. Sometimes I wonder if it's why they put vets back in, because they know the newbies probably are really not worth watching without them. They just don't care about the game.
As for Cody, I try to put aside their personalities, which can be awful and focus more on their game, do they all make the best moves, no, but if they are willing to make a move, ANY move, I'll take it. Hell if I could appreciate awful Aaryn's attitude, and see that she was willing to play the game, Cody ain't all that bad to me. It's why I don't like josh, he is putting on this show, and acting awful, just to be a dick. NOTHING to do with game, he isn't making game moves. Hell he has to be told by Paul to be a dick because PAUL knows it rattles them in the game. Josh don't know that he thinks he just being cute.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 7:56 pm

bergen wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
jennifer8 wrote:
I truly can?t stand Paul!!!

I love him! It would be a bullshit show without him. These people can't play this game to save their lives.

Josh is so bad, he's giving me life right now. He's like "where's my pots" lol. He's banging all over it's crazy. I probably find it so funny because I can't stand Cody and Mark. One hot head and one meat head.

I agree I also love Paul!!  Thought I was alone in this.  The majority of them are furniture in terms of game play at least Paul plays 24/7

So did I and figured I would have to stop posting here and just post in the chat room on the feeds lol. Well, at least we can have something in common to post about. Furniture is not even the word, people bitch that they are following Paul's lead, let me tell you if it wasn't Paul, it would have been Cody leading the pack. No one wants to get blood on their hands, they say it all the time themselves that they don't want this HOH, don't want this POV, it's insane!

You may talk me into "liking" Paul. LOL He is playing a good game but I will need convincing to like his personality

lol! I couldn't tell you about real life, I just love the way he's playing the game. I can watch him talk himself out of a paper bag, he's so manipulative without being mean, in your face nasty and that's impressive to me. I also like the way he is with his fans, I appreciate a good heart (that and that he loves his animals lol). Is he loud, obnoxious, full of himself, YES 100%, but I'm talking about a Big Brother player, not my personal friend. I just appreciate how hard he works and how he's always trying to be one step ahead. I had the same feeling about Xmas in the beginning, I think she's lost her way a bit, but maybe she knows what's she's doing and I'm just not picking up what she is putting down.

bergen, I know we talk about it every year, but what can you do, it's happened and we either watch it or we don't. I happen to be a huge Big Brother fan, I've watched every single season of US, UK, Aus and Canada and there are plenty of years I'm disappointed with the cast, but I still watch every damn year lol. I don't see Paul having an advantage, other than maybe calling what the next comp may be, that's it, there is no other advantage to him or any other vet, just the way I see it. Cody is an ass, he played that move all wrong, keeping your alliance in the dark wasn't a good game move and everyone saw that, that's why he is not trustworthy anymore. Maybe if he talked to them and said we strike now, he may have persuaded enough of them to do it. I can never get behind him because I don't like him as a human, there's something wrong with him upstairs IMO, maybe PTSD, who knows.

Huge fan here also, but it is a totally different game that pulled me in for many years. I watch, but find myself over the years slowly not paying all that much attention. Popping in here and there on the feeds, and boards. Before you couldn't PULL me away. I think that all has to do with the caliber of players that they cast anymore. Sometimes I wonder if it's why they put vets back in, because they know the newbies probably are really not worth watching without them. They just don't care about the game.
As for Cody, I try to put aside their personalities, which can be awful and focus more on their game, do they all make the best moves, no,  but if they are willing to make a move, ANY move, I'll take it. Hell if I could appreciate awful Aaryn's attitude, and see that she was willing to play the game, Cody ain't all that bad to me. It's why I don't like josh, he is putting on this show, and acting awful, just to be a dick. NOTHING to do with game, he isn't making game moves. Hell he has to be told by Paul to be a dick because PAUL knows it rattles them in the game. Josh don't know that he thinks he just being cute.

I agree with 100% with the caliber of people they cast today vs. yrs. ago. There certainly hasn't been another Janelle, Will, Danielle R, etc. Today it's what they can get out of it when it's said and done, everyone wants to be famous. Remember the days when BB pumped them with alcohol and they played beer pong and had a blast? Can't do that today, they will punch each other out. I can't agree with you about Cody & Josh, Cody sucks to me as a person and a game player and Josh is hilarious. If you could have heard me laughing last night with those pots and pans, I almost woke up the entire house. He's a nut, I know that, but he's great entertainment. I would rather watch that then someone getting in someone's else face wanting to fight them.


ETA - Did you enjoy the UK season? I'm so sad it's over, I loved it. The wedding episode was one of the best they had, epic. I'm happy with the winner too, usually I'm not.

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 9:22 pm

It has been discussed that a possible way to avoid players just wanting to make jury, is to change the stipend schedule. As it stands now, if you make jury, the 9th place person makes the same stipend as the 3rd place finisher. Why stay in the game, risk sleeping on a spikey bed and eating slop with cold showers when you can bask by the pool at the jury house?

The proposal was to pay the players like they do on Survivor. The longer you stay in the game, the more $$ you make.Those going to jury would collect their weekly stipend up until they enter the jury house. The allowance stops there. Give them room and board with the amenities of the pool, tennis courts and videos. Perhaps this would entice people to play all the way through the season.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   July 29th 2017, 9:45 pm

Paul won the POV, Kevin and Raven tied behind Paul by one? Whatever that means. The only thing I can see Paul trying to do is convince Jess to not use the hex and he will take her down. I don't know if he'll do that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17   

Back to top Go down
 
Live Feed Discussion - 7/28/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: