AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 23rd 2017, 4:22 pm

Everyone just laying around.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 23rd 2017, 4:24 pm

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-32-recap.html

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 23rd 2017, 5:21 pm

catty wrote:
Everyone just laying around.

Kind of what I'm doing. It's too damn hot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 23rd 2017, 9:38 pm

I was out all day, thanks for bringing the link over catty.

So, Jess wants Josh to be the target, to make sure this happens, she was thinking of using the veto and putting Alex up on the block, because she doesn't care that much if they vote Alex out, at least a competitor goes. She really thinks something is up, rightfully so, but after talking to Elena who confirmed that Josh is the target, she's kind of backed off. Cody, the brain surgeon that he is, tried to talk her out of it too. Luckily for the HG's, no one told Elena and Cody that the target is Ramses. This should be interesting!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 23rd 2017, 10:15 pm

I wish she would have put up Alex. Not that I want to see her go, but she's pissed me off with how much she listens to Paul.

Nancy, it has been so hot. I don't blame you.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 24th 2017, 8:15 am

catty wrote:
I wish she would have put up Alex.  Not that I want to see her go, but she's pissed me off with how much she listens to Paul.

Nancy, it has been so hot.  I don't blame you.  

At least Alex is playing the game! She knows she has to cut him and will do so in due time. The only gamers I see are Jess, Alex, Paul & Xmas. Don't underestimate Xmas, her social game has been on point, she's a good manipulator too.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4573

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 24th 2017, 11:29 am

None of these nimrods are my favs bc they are all in the legion of Paul.  They follow him so blindly & several want him in the finals... (mind blown ARRRG )

If Jess does not pull Rams off... Rams goes & the main one feeling betrayed is Elena... that is gonna be a really really hard fall for her.  Not so sure Mark will care as much bc of the last 2-3 weeks.

If Jess does pull Rams off... & replaces him with Alex or even Raven... Elena will not see where she is sitting in this group... which is not on the inside (where she thinks she is).

Either way it could be interesting ... yet I think it will be a big ole dud bc they do as instructed by Paul & I am way over this Paul is King thing.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   July 24th 2017, 4:16 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
I wish she would have put up Alex.  Not that I want to see her go, but she's pissed me off with how much she listens to Paul.

Nancy, it has been so hot.  I don't blame you.  

At least Alex is playing the game! She knows she has to cut him and will do so in due time. The only gamers I see are Jess, Alex, Paul & Xmas. Don't underestimate Xmas, her social game has been on point, she's a good manipulator too.

I know she's playing the game, but I do wish she would listen to Jason sometimes. He makes sense sometimes.

I still need Xmas to go.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/23/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: