http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-26-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17159
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 11:57 am

There is so much confusion about this week's temptation and when it comes into play. It closes on Wednesday. So I was thinking, what if they unleash it on Thursday night and Dom wins it (which it looks like on twitter she will), then the punishment may be that the person sitting next to her gets evicted instead. The only problem with this is the rule states that it's a "halt" eviction. Maybe Dom gets evicted and then it's released? Wish I knew how this is going to work.
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 12:24 pm

Jack'd wrote:
There is so much confusion about this week's temptation and when it comes into play. It closes on Wednesday. So I was thinking, what if they unleash it on Thursday night and Dom wins it (which it looks like on twitter she will), then the punishment may be that the person sitting next to her gets evicted instead. The only problem with this is the rule states that it's a "halt" eviction. Maybe Dom gets evicted and then it's released? Wish I knew how this is going to work.

Here's how it reads - "The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Halting Hex! Whether on the block or not, they can halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night. But remember, every temptation comes with a consequence."

If Dom get it, it doesn't sound like the person sitting next to her would be evicted but just that there wouldn't be an eviction at all.  Not sure how this would affect the Battle Back since there wouldn't be a fourth evictee participating unless they just did it with three people.  It would make more sense that they would wait until after Thursdays show to announce who won it.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16308

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 12:33 pm

I really wish they would tell us what the consequence is hard to vote not know that.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 2:35 pm

Jason didn't use the POV
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 3:10 pm

Kevin & Jason together are like "Abbott & Costello" I swear, they're a trip.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5730
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 4:03 pm

have not said anything for while cause all I got is crap to gripe about. I got long list. and it is not pretty. First I am sick of all the health stuff, BB is where I go to get away from it. I get how they feel and why they say what they do and behave the way they do. I just don't want it on BB, my escape place. If that makes me selfish, so be it.
I am sick of the Paul show, sick of it.
I get the all the temptation stuff and the battle back, but it is just too much.
And I am ticked off that I don't have anyone yet who I can get excited about.
Dom gets on my last nerve.
Got more, but shutting up now.
lol, told you I had list.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 4:40 pm

LOL - I feel your pain MimTn. I need someone to pull away and give me a reason to like them.
I don't think I've had a favorite on BB since Derrick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 4:59 pm

mimTN wrote:
have not said anything for while cause all I got is crap to gripe about. I got long list. and it is not pretty.  First I am sick of all the health stuff, BB is where I go to get away from it. I get how they feel and why they say what they do and behave the way they do. I just don't want it on BB, my escape place.  If that makes me selfish, so be it.
I get the all the temptation stuff and the battle back, but it is just too much.

Don't shut up! I haven't been posting a lot because I find myself bitching about Raven and Christmas. I dislike more of the hgs this year. Just trying to hang in there. I wanted to root for Alex, and I still do, but she needs to let go of things quickly in this game and move on. Jessica wants to work with her and Jason, but can't get past what happened in the first week. I think Jess would be loyal to her, but she can't see that. I want her to also work with Ramses, but Paul is putting doubt in her head about him. At his point I'm rooting for Jason, of all people. They all want to follow Paul....the showmance, Alex, Christmas, Kevin, Josh.

Wanted to ask if anyone knows who hid Alex's cat ears and glasses. Did anyone see it on feeds? I've been reading around and it seems it was Raven, but she blamed Jess. Jess told Alex it was Raven, but Alex does not believe her which adds to the dislike Alex has for Jessica.

One more thing, on Thursday night's show, Julie said the hg would decide if the Battle Back winner would reenter the house, did she say how? a vote?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 5:29 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/17/big-brother-houseguest-paul-blackface-dominique/

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 6:16 pm

catty wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/17/big-brother-houseguest-paul-blackface-dominique/

I've been reading this all day on twitter and it's being taken way too seriously. It wasn't about going "black face" and it wasn't anything to do with "mocking" Dom. Paul wears a face mask at nights, they are either green or black, if he has other colors, I haven't seen them. He was getting dressed up for the POV meeting and live eviction as a "snake". Since Dominique has called him the snake to some people, he wants to dress like one. He got a dress from one of the girls that was snake skin, and he asked if he should wear the green mask or black. The girls said black because it matches the dress. He said about wearing the black face, but not to insult Dom about her color, it was about the costume. Jesus, people take shit too damn far and twitter is on fire because of this.

His costume -

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 6:35 pm

I know Jack'd. I was following this on twitter last night because Day was tweeting about it. I wasn't going to post about it all because it was taken out of context, but TMZ reported about it so I posted it here. Still, he shouldn't use that phrase.

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 8:08 pm

lots of people on social media are just plain wackadoodle. spell check says that is not a word, I am ignoring it too. Just like I ignore wackadoodles on social media and am trying to ignore peeps who get caught up in crap before checking it out. I have done it, and learned better.
IMHO, we need more people like me who understand the word ignore and how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 9:02 pm

Honestly mim, anything to ruin someone's life. But Cody can say what he said about the transgender community and what does twitter say, they want him back in the game, no uproar over that! SMH
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3598
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 9:16 pm

catty wrote:
mimTN wrote:
have not said anything for while cause all I got is crap to gripe about. I got long list. and it is not pretty.  First I am sick of all the health stuff, BB is where I go to get away from it. I get how they feel and why they say what they do and behave the way they do. I just don't want it on BB, my escape place.  If that makes me selfish, so be it.

Don't shut up!  I haven't been posting a lot because I find myself bitching about Raven and Christmas.  I dislike more of the hgs this year.  Just trying to hang in there.  I wanted to root for Alex, and I still do, but she needs to let go of things quickly in this game and move on.  Jessica wants to work with her and Jason, but can't get past what happened in the first week.  I think Jess would be loyal to her, but she can't see that.  I want her to also work with Ramses, but Paul is putting doubt in her head about him.  At his point I'm rooting for Jason, of all people.  They all want to follow Paul....the showmance, Alex, Christmas, Kevin, Josh.

Wanted to ask if anyone knows who hid Alex's cat ears and glasses.  Did anyone see it on feeds?  I've been reading around and it seems it was Raven, but she blamed Jess.  Jess told Alex it was Raven, but Alex does not believe her which adds to the dislike Alex has for Jessica.

I did not see it but my understanding after reading around is that Jessica hid the ears and Raven knows about that. Also, evidently Jason has been hiding her cokes for a long time.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 9:54 pm

So there was this big blow up in the yard earlier! Mark & Josh had a pool tournament and whoever lost had to drink pickle juice with hot sauce. Josh double tapped the ball (or something like that, what do I know) and so he basically lost. Mark & Josh went back and forth and Mark threw the concoction in Josh's face. Josh ran in the house and came out with ketchup and mayo and squirted Mark. Then Josh lost his shit and called everyone out LOL. It was hilarious watching Josh in action.

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   July 17th 2017, 10:50 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Honestly mim, anything to ruin someone's life. But Cody can say what he said about the transgender community and what does twitter say, they want him back in the game, no uproar over that! SMH

I missed that. I despise bullies, mean, judgmental people in general.
lol, I just deleted a rant. you guys lucked out.

a drunk can get sober, there is treatment for addicts and pills for crazy
but stupid is for life.

(stupid I speak of has not a dang thing to do with I.Q or education)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/17/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: