all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:08 am

So last night during Dom's talk show we had more drama than we had all week.

Read all about it here -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-22-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:34 am

Ouch!!! Raven said that if it's a comp where there's water, she can't play! There goes the endurance comp for her!


Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates  12h12 hours ago

Raven is back. She got stitches. She said they couldnt numb it so she felt everything #BB19


Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 12h12 hours ago

Raven- I am surprised you didnt hear me screaming. I was screaming. It hurt really bad #BB19



Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16365
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 11:31 am

Oh my not a good look Raven LOL

What is all of this about the Dom show? sounds like it caused quite a stir did it blow up her own game? I am behind
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 6:22 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Oh my not a good look Raven LOL

What is all of this about the Dom show? sounds like it caused quite a stir did it blow up her own game? I am behind

What I'm getting from it is -

Dominique has a talk show every few nights (or once a week, I don't know), she interviewed all the nominees and Cody told the group that two people knew that he was putting up Paul. Mark right away called him on it, asking for names, which Cody would not provide. Later, Cody went to the HOH and told Paul that it was Mark & Dominique that knew and that Cody told Christmas that both Mark and Dominique came up to him when he was HOH and told him that they wanted her out. Paul is freaking out because if Christmas believes Cody, then she will turn on the group and go with the "outsiders".
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 6:33 pm

I'm wondering is Paul is trying to find a reason to separate from Christmas & get rid of her. If she comes back from surgery. He did not like it at all that Cody combined the two of them together.

I liked Cody putting it out there to mix things up. He should have tried to work Paul & the guys earlier in the week - he could have figured out a way to stay. What a strange dude. Jessica should run!

These guys better worry about Raven or just hand her a check.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 6:51 pm

From the sounds of it, some seem to want to hand her the check, which pisses me off. My cousin has the same condition that Raven has and thank goodness she talks about other things instead of her illness all the time. I would probably exit the room after a few minutes of listening to Raven. And now there are some comps she will not be able to compete in...I'm over her. Sorry if I sound terrible towards her.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:16 pm

Josh is out
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:20 pm

Mark is down. This comp is for a girl, all the big guys fall first.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:23 pm

Paul is stirring the pot with the votes for Ramses. They always make a big deal about hinky votes when it doesn't even matter. It's stupid for others to get in a tizzy about it, but they will be manipulated by Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2752
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:26 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Paul is stirring the pot with the votes for Ramses. They always make a big deal about hinky votes when it doesn't even matter. It's stupid for others to get in a tizzy about it, but they will be manipulated by Paul.

The DR peeps will be doing their 'thing' as well, backing up Paul to the fullest ...


_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:38 pm

Raven is down
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:39 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Paul is stirring the pot with the votes for Ramses. They always make a big deal about hinky votes when it doesn't even matter. It's stupid for others to get in a tizzy about it, but they will be manipulated by Paul.

I think Paul is thinking that it was Christmas, he even mentioned to her to Mark. It would be a big deal to him if he knew it was her, they are close and she went against him. It was her wish to get Cody out too, but since their talk, she all of a sudden believes Cody.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:47 pm

I think Jess may win this, she hasn't moved. It may come down to her and Alex and they will make a deal. I'm going to bed in 10 minutes, I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:53 pm

Ramses is down
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 9:56 pm

Kevin is down
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 10:25 pm


Matt, Dom and Jess down. Alex, Jason and Elena only ones remaining.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 10:35 pm

Alex is HOH! Jason fell with a deal from Elena, Elena fell with a deal from Alex
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 10:44 pm

I'm happy she won. I just wish she would go after the couples, Christmas and Dom. If she doesn't want to mess with the couples yet, take out Christmas, most of the other hgs seemed to be getting irritated with her the last couple of days. I doubt they would mind.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 10:44 pm

I missed the whole comp because of a birthday party. Darn.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2752
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 11:09 pm

catty wrote:
I'm happy she won.  I just wish she would go after the couples, Christmas and Dom.  If she doesn't want to mess with the couples yet, take out Christmas, most of the other hgs seemed to be getting irritated with her the last couple of days.  I doubt they would mind.


She's going after Jess. Grod and her DR peeps will see to that ...


_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 11:47 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
catty wrote:
I'm happy she won.  I just wish she would go after the couples, Christmas and Dom.  If she doesn't want to mess with the couples yet, take out Christmas, most of the other hgs seemed to be getting irritated with her the last couple of days.  I doubt they would mind.


She's going after Jess.  Grod and her DR peeps will see to that  ...


la la la

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household


Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 13th 2017, 11:59 pm

Elena did so good in the comp but totally blew her deal with Alex because she did not name the people she wanted safe. Rookie move.

I like Christmas so I do not like that she is in trouble & not there to scheme. Being gone two days does not work in this game. She may get the opportunity to take care of that foot properly like she needs too. I do think they will have her back next year - I would have loved to have seen her on that wall. Alex may have still won - you never know.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16365
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 14th 2017, 8:46 am

I don't understand what this is all about ?   I didn't see or hear Christmas betray Paul to Cody at all is this true? I was under the impression that Paul, Christmas and Cody agreed to working together if Cody was able to battle back into the house?

From reading overnight seems like Alex and Paul have decided to nominate Dom and Jess with the target possibly being Dom I am not surprised that Dom has made herself a target in the least.

As for Raven I say get her out of there she is so annoying and now with the foot injury it will be more of her playing the poor me card. Sorry if this is harsh but I am tired of listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 14th 2017, 9:09 am

Sydney2 wrote:
I don't understand what this is all about ?   I didn't see or hear Christmas betray Paul to Cody at all is this true?  I was under the impression that Paul, Christmas and Cody agreed to working together if Cody was able to battle back into the house?

From reading overnight seems like Alex and Paul have decided to nominate Dom and Jess with the target possibly being Dom I am not surprised that Dom has made herself a target in the least.

As for Raven I say get her out of there she is so annoying and now with the foot injury it will be more of her playing the poor me card. Sorry if this is harsh but I am tired of listening to her.

She didn't betray Paul to Cody, she betrayed Paul by voting Ramses out and not Cody!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16365
Location : Toronto
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 14th 2017, 2:45 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
I don't understand what this is all about ?   I didn't see or hear Christmas betray Paul to Cody at all is this true?  I was under the impression that Paul, Christmas and Cody agreed to working together if Cody was able to battle back into the house?

From reading overnight seems like Alex and Paul have decided to nominate Dom and Jess with the target possibly being Dom I am not surprised that Dom has made herself a target in the least.

As for Raven I say get her out of there she is so annoying and now with the foot injury it will be more of her playing the poor me card. Sorry if this is harsh but I am tired of listening to her.

She didn't betray Paul to Cody, she betrayed Paul by voting

Ramses out and not Cody!

that part I get but why did she do that?
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   July 14th 2017, 4:16 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
I don't understand what this is all about ?   I didn't see or hear Christmas betray Paul to Cody at all is this true?  I was under the impression that Paul, Christmas and Cody agreed to working together if Cody was able to battle back into the house?

From reading overnight seems like Alex and Paul have decided to nominate Dom and Jess with the target possibly being Dom I am not surprised that Dom has made herself a target in the least.

As for Raven I say get her out of there she is so annoying and now with the foot injury it will be more of her playing the poor me card. Sorry if this is harsh but I am tired of listening to her.

She didn't betray Paul to Cody, she betrayed Paul by voting

Ramses out and not Cody!

that part I get but why did she do that?

According to Alex stir the pot

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17   

Back to top Go down
 
Live Feed Discussion - 7/13/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: