AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14644
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 12th 2017, 7:23 pm

POV comp and ceremony.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17171
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 12th 2017, 8:58 pm

So did Ramses really try to throw it, I think not! Paul's re-nom was done classy but I can't say the same for Josh's speech lol. That was a pretty cool POV comp, I like the way it was set up with all those different rooms.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 13th 2017, 6:44 am

Ramses told Paul on the feeds that he guessed at a bunch of the questions and just happened to guess correctly. He claimed he was surprised he guessed so many of them right. Watching last night and listening to him talk, I think Ramses was trying to win. As a player, Ramses had every right to protect himself. He owes Paul nothing. However, I think Ramses realizes the whole house wants Cody gone, and he didn't want that many people mad at him.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 13th 2017, 7:49 am

remember when players would sell their first born to win the game, hell to win a comp.
no one would of EVER asked someone to throw anything.
today's BB sucks anymore
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16315

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 13th 2017, 11:52 am

Jack'd wrote:
So did Ramses really try to throw it, I think not! Paul's re-nom was done classy but I can't say the same for Josh's speech lol. That was a pretty cool POV comp, I like the way it was set up with all those different rooms.

I agree I really enjoyed that POV comp it wasn't the first time they have done something like that but it seemed new and updated.

Ramsees did not try to throw that at all IMO but its hard for anyone on the block to throw a POV what is happening in the house on a Saturday can change on a dime come Thursday's eviction. I don't think he understood or knew for certain how badly the house wanted Cody out he may have thought it was a ploy to get him out. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 13th 2017, 12:58 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I agree I really enjoyed that POV comp it wasn't the first time they have done something like that but it seemed new and updated.

Ramsees did not try to throw that at all IMO but its hard for anyone on the block to throw a  POV what is happening in the house on a Saturday can change on a dime come Thursday's eviction. I don't think he understood or knew for certain how badly the house wanted Cody out he may have thought it was a ploy to get him out.  Who knows.

or he could be a really bad player. He's done some dumb stuff already to make the house distrust him, and of course he is innocent of other things they blame him for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16315

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 13th 2017, 2:03 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Ramsees did not try to throw that at all IMO but its hard for anyone on the block to throw a  POV what is happening in the house on a Saturday can change on a dime come Thursday's eviction. I don't think he understood or knew for certain how badly the house wanted Cody out he may have thought it was a ploy to get him out.  Who knows.

or he could be a really bad player.  He's done some dumb stuff already to make the house distrust him, and of course he is innocent of other things they blame him for.

Very true Nancy I agree.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14644
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   July 13th 2017, 6:43 pm

I loved that comp. I think Ramses was torn with what he promised his family and the game.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, July 12, 2017   

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, July 12, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Discuss CBS Broadcasts taped and live-
Jump to: