View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17171
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 8:13 am

It was a pretty quiet day in the BB house and I expect the rest of the week to be the same. Xmas' surgery has been rescheduled until Wednesday.

Read the updates here -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-19-recap.html
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14644
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 5:54 pm

From the other thread:

bergen wrote:
I thought the same thing Hugh. Seems suspect

Also, I don't know what I want to happen in this house anymore.
I can't stand what they are doing to Ramses, the shunning of others is so immature to me.
Paul and Xmas are getting on my nerves. Paul is being very dictatorish to me. Xmas licks his butt.
On the other hand I just don't see any of the other HG's that follow Paul doing anything of interest gamewise. It's like they are all happy just waiting to be picked off.
which brings me to jess and corey. Don't like them, but I mean what happens when they are gone. Corey is nuts, Jessica is a mean girl but when it comes to the game, they are the only ones playing.
AND the funny thing is, if for some reason corey stays, or even if Jess gets HOH.  I bet their target has already switched to Josh. The Paul and Corey battle is pretty much over.

Everyone is annoying me, even the ones I like.  I still like Paul, but I like Cody too because he is bringing the entertainment.  The show is best when there are two sides fighting against each other.  So I'm hoping Jessica wins HOH.  Not a fan of hers, but I don't see anyone else but her going after Mark, Matt, Elena, and Raven.  I'm over Raven and Christmas.  Hope they leave soon, but unfortunately I see Raven in Final 2 easily because far too many hgs have already suggested sacrificing themselves for her in the game.

Back to Megan and not finding Cody's name in the database---Is she trying to imply he's lying.  I think it's terrible if she is. If that's not what she was implying then I apologize...I'm sorry.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 5:58 pm

I locked yesterday's thread. Hope that was okay.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 6:01 pm

mimTN wrote:
I can't stand that shunning mess either. I want Jessica and Cory gone cause I hate that mean girl and or bully crap. I am forever done with them. But once Cory is gone, the dynamics of the house will change. This is taking up all the oxygen. So I will see.
If we end up with Paul and a bunch of sheep....boring. But if that is case, production will go into overdrive to stir shit.  

I think Paul is the one that has made the feeds boring this week. LOL

Does anyone know why this week's temptation is open until next week? Seems a little fishy. Also, if there is a Battle Back when do you think it will be this week, or next?

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 6:24 pm

catty wrote:
From the other thread:

bergen wrote:
I thought the same thing Hugh. Seems suspect

Also, I don't know what I want to happen in this house anymore.
I can't stand what they are doing to Ramses, the shunning of others is so immature to me.
Paul and Xmas are getting on my nerves. Paul is being very dictatorish to me. Xmas licks his butt.
On the other hand I just don't see any of the other HG's that follow Paul doing anything of interest gamewise. It's like they are all happy just waiting to be picked off.
which brings me to jess and corey. Don't like them, but I mean what happens when they are gone. Corey is nuts, Jessica is a mean girl but when it comes to the game, they are the only ones playing.
AND the funny thing is, if for some reason corey stays, or even if Jess gets HOH.  I bet their target has already switched to Josh. The Paul and Corey battle is pretty much over.

Everyone is annoying me, even the ones I like.  I still like Paul, but I like Cody too because he is bringing the entertainment.  The show is best when there are two sides fighting against each other.  So I'm hoping Jessica wins HOH.  Not a fan of hers, but I don't see anyone else but her going after Mark, Matt, Elena, and Raven.  I'm over Raven and Christmas.  Hope they leave soon, but unfortunately I see Raven in Final 2 easily because far too many hgs have already suggested sacrificing themselves for her in the game.

Back to Megan and not finding Cody's name in the database---Is she trying to imply he's lying.  I think it's terrible if she is. If that's not what she was implying then I apologize...I'm sorry.

Right, everyone is getting on my nerves also. It's not like I want, paul, corey or Jessica to win. It's just the others seem so boring, and when it comes to game they seem just content to sit back and let those 3 play. I don't even hear others talk about game unless talking to paul. If they would talk a bit about what their plans are down the road, or what they would like to see happen outside of paul, corey and jessica, etc...then I could get a bit behind them.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 8:21 pm

catty wrote:
I locked yesterday's thread.  Hope that was okay.

But what about today's feeds...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Megan was most certainly implying that Cody was lying. And she probably thinks his last name is spelled Nixon, not Nickson.

This all-newbie cast could have given us a good season. But Grodner couldn't keep her grubby hands away and ruined it.

The two villains will be gone by next Thursday and when Cody comes back it will be for one week only.

Jess will go next week, Cody returns briefly, then Ramses and Jason will go quietly after that, leaving Paul to sail to the end with ZERO opposition.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   July 10th 2017, 8:36 pm

I tried watching and it was Sleep Sleep Hopefully they are just waiting until Paul's protection is up. I couldn't even watch After Dark last night either. And I hope there are no more Dom talk shows on AD. I fast-forward through that the other night too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/10/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: