View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 9:19 am

Paul wasn't doing himself any favors last night by wanting to put up his own alliance as "pawns" without really knowing what Ramses punishment actually does. After much discussion with various HG's, he has decided to nom Josh/Alex as his pawns. He wants to work on the down low with Alex and it seems she's falling for it. Kevin is playing a very dangerous game right now, Paul told him last night not to repeat anything that he hears in the HOH and he went right down and spilled everything to Jason & Alex.

Here are yesterday's updates -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-16-recap.html

Last edited by Jack'd on July 7th 2017, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 9:38 am

Xmas tells Paul/Dom about her injury and how she needs surgery on Monday. I'm sorry, but I think they should have pulled her from the game, too risky!

https://twitter.com/NotToomsClipss/status/883201256319275009
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9240
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 9:51 am

they totally should of pulled her from the game
I don't know, I don't trust Paul. I think he is up to something and it's not sending home cody or jess.
something just doesn't sit right with me when it comes to Paul
Back to top Go down
DaisyTweets
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 10:09 am

bergen wrote:

something just doesn't sit right with me when it comes to Paul
I didn't like him the last time he played and wondered who thought it was a good idea to bring him back again. I hope he doesn't win!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 12:09 pm

I don't understand why he won't just nominate Cody and Jessica. One of them would go.
I figure he thinks he can manipulate Jessica and doesn't want her gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 1:01 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I don't understand why he won't just nominate Cody and Jessica. One of them would go.
I figure he thinks he can manipulate Jessica and doesn't want her gone.

He doesn't want Cody to play in the POV. He thinks the odds of Cody's chip getting pulled are low and therefore, he can back door him.

I like Paul, he always works hard in the game and never gets comfortable. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a "fan", but I respect the game that he plays, he's always playing. I enjoyed watching him and Victor last year and the fun they had. I watched them a lot since I couldn't stomach those gross showmances going on lol. He's calmed down a lot this season with his dumb catch phrases which I'm happy about too. He's also great with his fans too, unlike Nat & James who charge for everything, he sends his fans mementos from the house that he collects all Summer, signs them and mails them to them without charge. I can understand thought that he wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 2:46 pm

I like Paul as a player as well. I watched him and Victor allot last season too cause the showmances completely turn me off. He is there for Gaming and nothing else which I like. Is he loud and obnoxious yup lol but its the game I like to see.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 3:37 pm

I too like to watch gameplay like Paul, did not watch last season, maybe couple of times, did not care for him. But I like to watch the gameplay. I hope someone with better skills will emerge to make him work for it.
and I am not opposed to showmances, some turn my stomach, but some make me smile. I am for anything that entertains me.
back to gameplay, I am always amazed at how many people will trust their gamelife to a leader and just follow.
more and more I am liking Christmas, I don't know about them leaving her in. I need to see that unfold more to judge.

And that young girl, what terminal diseases does she have? I totally missed that nugget.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 3:39 pm

I like Paul too, but no need to complicate things, just nominate Cody and Jessica. How does Ramses curse work? Does he go up as a 3rd nominee or does he replace one on them?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 4:25 pm

catty wrote:
I like Paul too, but no need to complicate things, just nominate Cody and Jessica.  How does Ramses curse work?  Does he go up as a 3rd nominee or does he replace one on them?

THe third nominee
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 6:41 pm

mimTN wrote:

And that young girl, what terminal diseases does she have? I totally missed that nugget.

Mim, her name is Raven. The info below is from an on-line article.

She has gastroparesis, which is a chronic digestive condition that literally means “paralyzed stomach.”
The stomach does not contract normally.

She has a gastric pacemaker, which is a fairly new treatment in which a small battery-powered device is implanted under the skin and connected to electrodes placed on the stomach. Electrical impulses stimulate the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 7:43 pm

catty, Paul wants to back door him like he tried to do to him and Christmas. Doesn't want him to play in POV if at all possible.

Christmas got the temptation and she said (telling this to Paul) it's not even a good one. She gets to pick the three people to curse. Paul said pick Cody, Jess & Ramses. I'm just thinking that the curse is Have Nots, does anyone else have an idea?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 7:45 pm

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 6m6 minutes ago

Christmas- Not including the HoH and nominations, I can switch out myself to play for veto. Paul- That's fucking perfect! #BB19

Big Brother Updates‏ @BB_Updates 6m6 minutes ago

Paul- Definitely swap yourself if Cody gets picked. Christmas- It's an obvious thing. I'm hoping we dont have to use it this early #BB19
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 8:57 pm

Well at least she can no longer get a temptation. I still want her gone.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 9:25 pm

Noms took place and Paul nominated Josh & Alex, Ramses nominated himself. Paul told Ramses that he needs to throw it and not win and take himself off.

Honestly guys, I think there is going to be a battle back UGH!!! I just feel like they don't want this Cody vs. Paul war to end. Also, I read an interview today with Jillian which made it very clear that she hadn't been informed on anything. She still believes that it was Ramses that flipped. Usually, once they are out, their family/friends fill them in. Also, has anyone seen her on twitter? I don't even know if she has one.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 10:28 pm

Cody, Jessica and Jason are in Frog Suits. They got their curse punishment from Xmas lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 7th 2017, 10:29 pm

The curse this week:

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   July 8th 2017, 5:28 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
mimTN wrote:

Mim, her name is Raven. The info below is from an on-line article.

She has gastroparesis, which is a chronic digestive condition that literally means “paralyzed stomach.”

thank you.

about the Jillian not being gone, and being held back.
battling back; they are down one player already, one with serious injury, and then Raven. maybe they have not decided yet but they are on shaky ground with their numbers. a just in case thing.
I don't know, weird start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/7/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: