View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 8:59 am

I expect more scrambling today - Also, Xmas goes for her MRI so we will find out if in fact she can stay in the house and that her foot isn't broken.

Yesterday's updates -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-14-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 10:26 am

So much gaming so early.
Still sounds like Christmas is staying (unless the Doc says no).
Jason is being a bit of a weasel.
Paul is pulling the strings on many of them. LOL - He told Kevin not to be so smart.. to dumb himself down. ( Which is probably good advise)
Josh is calming down and getting more likeable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 12:24 pm

Jason is really weird isn't he? I wonder if he will calm down like Josh has.

I hope Christmas isn't pulled from the game I was hoping to see a strong female this year and she has potential.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 1:04 pm

Now Paul is stirring the pot and telling Elena and Mark that he thinks Ramses' punishment is that he has to be up 3 weeks in a row, not one time in three weeks.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 4:53 pm

I don't even know who to vote for the next temptation. I hope someone takes out Elena. I prefer to see Mark and Dom as a duo going further. My favorites are Kevin and Alex, but Alex needs to stop thinking of all these conspiracies. I like Jason in terms of not following Paul. We'll see what happens. And even though I dislike Jessica, I'd like to see if she will go after Elena, Matt, Raven, Christmas or if it will still be Alex if she wins HOH.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 5:19 pm

Xmas broke her foot.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 5:23 pm

BB gave her the choice to come back. So she said she wanted back in the game.

Seriously, I would take her and Raven out of the game. I don't want hear about Raven's illness the rest of the season. I know I sound awful for saying that. What happens if Xmas can't compete in certain comps? It just seems unfair.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 5:56 pm

catty wrote:
BB gave her the choice to come back.  So she said she wanted back in the game.

Seriously, I would take her and Raven out of the game.  I don't want hear about Raven's illness the rest of the season.  I know I sound awful for saying that.  What happens if Xmas can't compete in certain comps?  It just seems unfair.

It's her choice then. I don't think it's unfair since she will be at a disadvantage. She'll go soon enough and so will Raven.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 6:56 pm

I hope so!

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 9:28 pm

Yeah, she broke the top of he foot in two places. The Doctor will inform her which comps she can and can't play in. She emphasized to the HG's the BB will not be rearranging any of the comps because of her disability. They gave her the choice of what she wanted to do, and she said she didn't want to quit like Megan, so she will leave the way she is supposed to leave. I wish her luck, I think she's bad ass!

Last night Ramses and/or Jillian stated that a banner flew over the backyard that said Mark & Dominique Alliance. Mark and Dom were freaking out, they were pissed. Cody confronted Mark over it. BB came on the loud speaker and said there was no banner. Now, everyone is disliking Ramses and want him out.

I really like Kevin, but I'm not a fan of him not voting for Xmas to stay and yet he is telling her, Paul and the other side that he is. He plans to blame the vote on one of theirs. I don't like that game play.

Votes to evict Jillian - Mark, Dom, Paul, Josh, Raven, Matt & Elena
Votes to evict Xmas - Jillian, Jason, Kevin, Ramses & Alex

The group is under the impression that it will be 9 to 3, rude awaking. So I see next week being about trying to sniff out who flipped. I think they will try to blame Josh, which I hate.

I dislike Cody & Jess so much, I can't wait for them to leave. Jess has been literally threatening those that don't vote her and Cody's way.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 5th 2017, 11:20 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Yeah, she broke the top of he foot in two places. The Doctor will inform her which comps she can and can't play in. She emphasized to the HG's the BB will not be rearranging any of the comps because of her disability. They gave her the choice of what she wanted to do, and she said she didn't want to quit like Megan, so she will leave the way she is supposed to leave. I wish her luck, I think she's bad ass!

Last night Ramses and/or Jillian stated that a banner flew over the backyard that said Mark & Dominique Alliance. Mark and Dom were freaking out, they were pissed. Cody confronted Mark over it. BB came on the loud speaker and said there was no banner. Now, everyone is disliking Ramses and want him out.

I really like Kevin, but I'm not a fan of him not voting for Xmas to stay and yet he is telling her, Paul and the other side that he is. He plans to blame the vote on one of theirs. I don't like that game play.

Votes to evict Jillian - Mark, Dom, Paul, Josh, Raven, Matt & Elena
Votes to evict Xmas - Jillian, Jason, Kevin, Ramses & Alex

The group is under the impression that it will be 9 to 3, rude awaking. So I see next week being about trying to sniff out who flipped. I think they will try to blame Josh, which I hate.

I dislike Cody & Jess so much, I can't wait for them to leave. Jess has been literally threatening those that don't vote her and Cody's way.

Josh is doing the same thing though....telling Jason that he is voting with them. I guess it all depends on which side wins HOH.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   July 6th 2017, 8:08 am

Yesterday I posted the twitter video of Josh talking to US. He said he was keeping Xmas. Now last night he talked to US again and said he is conflicted and will probably be voting Xmas out. I believe that Kevin is with the outsiders and will also vote Xmas out. So there you have it, it will now be a 6/6 tie and Cody will send Xmas home.

Thu 2:07 AM BBT 1:43 a.m. Josh talking about how he can't trust Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena
Thu 2:05 AM BBT 1:41 a.m. Josh says he's torn about the vote b/c he gave xmas his word but doesn't think keeping her is best for his game
Thu 1:45 AM BBT The outsiders discussing how they can't believe Megan quit the game
Thu 1:44 AM BBT Josh talking to the cameras, he is torn about how to vote. NT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - 7/5/17
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: