Live Feed Discussion July 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 1st 2017, 1:07 pm

If Paul ever gets rid of Cody, I will start to love him.
Cody is psycho
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16365
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 1st 2017, 6:46 pm

I agree Nancy.

I am having a hard time warming up to any of them just yet.

And I hate the showman's UGGG
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 1st 2017, 9:19 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
If Paul ever gets rid of Cody, I will start to love him.
Cody is psycho

I am sure Cody's unstable psychotic nature has come as a complete surprise to production  ...

...  or maybe not.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 1st 2017, 9:40 pm

I am loving Kevin, he's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 1st 2017, 11:29 pm

I like him too. And Dom is floating by. Good for her. I like Alex too, but damn, the whispering with Jillian is hard to listen to. Alex and Christmas are the only two girls I'm liking so far.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 2nd 2017, 9:28 am

It seems that no one really knows what Cody is going to do today with his renom (some online think the POV ceremony is today due to the holiday). However, after this conversation with Jess last night, some are thinking that he wants to back door Paul. The problem with this, as we all know, is that Paul has the safety for three weeks. The online consensus is that Ramses got the punishment when Paul got the safety and they think that if Paul gets put up on the block, and because of the safety, comes off, the one who got the punishment will be the replacement (Ramses). This would have the feeds on fire and expose both Cody & Paul's game (no one knows Paul has safety).

From Jokers Updates - (thank you)

2:42 am Transcript: Cody is clear and open with Jessica about his thoughts and observations - AuntieDee
2:41 am Cam 1 HOH room

Jessica ready for bed, hops in with Cody and conversation about his strategy starts. They are facing each other in the dark, she’s slightly sitting up.

Jess: I feel like I’m starting to understand your long game a little bit better.
Cody: What do you think?
Jess: So, from what you told me today, in your strategy…and this obviously stays between us, I won’t mention it. But uh, in your strategy, Paul and Christmas are the more expendables.
Cody: They are the—
Jess: In case of emergency please use—

Cody suddenly pops up a little and puts his hand on Jessica’s arm. He speaks kind of forcefully, not aggressive but more like he really wants to show her and get her to see his way of thinking. He is making a strong case to her.

He says: When it’s me, you, Elena, Mark, Raven, Matt and Dominique together….it is cool, calm, collected, fun—everything you would expect from just a natural, good group. Whenever Paul or Christmas is around, the amount of anxiety, game fear, all that increases like ehh…I just watch and it is F—ing, it SKYrockets. And then, any time I believe that there’s any kind of distrust sewn in between the group…(he’s looking intently at her and shakes his head) it’s either one of them. And this is not just me observing, this is like conversations I’ve had with everyone. And it is…all of you guys have like, graciously F-ing, like, blindly trusted my game. You’re like, "it’s Cody…he’s the dude, he knows what he’s doing"...... They are the ones sewing the confusion and distrust and saying….whatever they…F-ing say….I don’t really ask for specifics, whatever. And they are the ones just creating this F-ing fear.

Cody shakes his head slightly, says: I—that’s all I got to say about it. He puts his head back down on the pillow, still resting his hand on Jessica’s arm and continues to look directly at her.

Jess: I get it. I understand what you are saying. I mean, I don’t disagree with you.
Cody: Cause you see it too.
Jess: I feel a loyalty to Paul, especially because he gave me a bracelet on the first night. So it’s hard for me toooooo…..I guess you would say Paul’s my Alex.
Cody nods.
Jess: But I do understand where you’re coming from. And we do have to think long term.

They start kissing, cuddling and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   July 2nd 2017, 11:04 am

So after that conversation (Thanks Jack'd and Jokers) I would safely bet that one of Christmas or Paul will be named today. I think he may go for Christmas it would cause the least amount of waves at this point no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion July 1   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion July 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: