View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 29th 2017, 9:46 pm

Didn't know what date to use because of the time zones.

Hope it's okay to put today and tomorrow's together?

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 12:52 am

According to what Christmas, Elena and Raven just said on BBAD it looks like Megan has quit the show after spending a couple of hours in the DR.  I have no respect for that!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 4:28 am

Too bad about Megan. I don't know why she left, so I will reserve judgment. I think if it was good for her mental health then it's the right thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 8:51 am

I have not read a lot but what little I got, was that Megan accused Jessica of saying something racist to Alex.. called her a Panda!! So since panda's are from China, that is racist? I don't get it.
Of course this all could not be true.

LOL - maybe Megan really didn't self evict and won the temptation and has to pretend to self-evict.

If she really did self-evict then the producers are real assholes because in an interview posted here, they said Megan would be one to watch and that she was doing really good.  THis was after the houseguests were in the house.

check here: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-19-allison-grodner-rich-meehan-preview-interview-1016605

As it stands now, who are the early standouts who have a real shot at winning?

Grodner: (Looks at the live monitor of all the houseguests.) If Megan [Lowder, the 28-year-old dog walker who once worked in a prison in the Middle East] doesn't burn herself out early it's very possible because she is smart and a leader. Do you know who is playing a great social game right now? Dominique [Cooper.]

Last edited by Nancy AABB Admin on June 30th 2017, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 9:02 am

Josh is on slop, this must be the punishment part to him taking the golden apple for safety. Lord, if the slop doesn't send him over the edge, nothing will.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 9:03 am

Jack'd wrote:
Josh is on slop, this must be the punishment part to him taking the golden apple for safety. Lord, if the slop doesn't send him over the edge, nothing will.

I read that Cody asked for slop volunteers, so he may have volunteered to try to smooth things over
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 9:22 am

I've read that Megan felt she was not liked by many of the cast. Unfortunately, we didn't see the feeds for the first few days, but I think something else happened that led her to believe that. I wish she didn't quit, because playing the game meant so much to Cameron and if what led up to Megan's quitting had ben reflected in the eviction vote, then Cameron might have had at least a week in the house.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 10:29 am

It is too bad Megan quit and I do want to know the details why hopefully they show it on Sunday's episode

I am reading around that there are already a couple of hot and heavy showmances In the house shoot_me shoot_me I know Jessica and Cody are one who are the others? UG showmances ruin the season for me.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 12:48 pm

They just picked players for the Veto comp. I don't know who is playing but Cody was pretty happy with the picks.

Paul is talking to the feeders. He's saying that there's two groups and that the people who are destroying themselves right now are Josh, Ramses and Jason.

He is saying that he was the one who told Jessica that Meg was saying she said something racist and it blew up from there which is why Meg left the game.

From Jokers regarding Med -

(10:08) Alex says she doesn't think the race thing was real, but something was def said, based on private convos with production. -
She says production asked her why Alex doesn't believe Megan, and how does she know she's not telling the truth. We IMMEDIATELY get CATS.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 12:50 pm

Paul won the safety -

(10:34) Paul thanks America for the temptation and for the 3 weeks of safety. NT - moeopoly
Says he has to hide that for 3 weeks, or else his cover is blown. Will use it only as a backup plan - says his social game is strong right now. Wants to maintain power in the large group right now, so he doesn't end up on the block and have to reveal his temptation.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 2:49 pm

I saw that Megan is going to release a statement about her departure from the game sometime today. Going to do it on twitter if anyone see's it (I don't have/do twitter) let me know what it says please Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 3:32 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Paul won the safety -

(10:34) Paul thanks America for the temptation and for the 3 weeks of safety. NT - moeopoly
Says he has to hide that for 3 weeks, or else his cover is blown. Will use it only as a backup plan - says his social game is strong right now. Wants to maintain power in the large group right now, so he doesn't end up on the block and have to reveal his temptation.

Just as Hugh predicted. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 4:14 pm

I just saw this, pretty funny!

Dan Gheesling‏Verified account @DanGheesling  Jun 19

Happy #BB19 day! Talked to 1 of HGs on📱2 weeks ago as a favor to friend. Nice guy but said "he didn't need advice on how to play" 😂😂GL buddy

Janelle Pierzina‏
@JanellePierzina

Replying to @DanGheesling
Omg text me who it is so we can laugh together as he flops. 😜what a dumbass!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 4:29 pm

The feeds have been down for some time now, so it may be the POV comp.

Both Alex (replacement for Meg) and Jillian are the noms

Also playing in the POV are

Cody (HOH)
Raven
Jason
Matthew
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 5:58 pm

Megan Lowder‏ @MeganAnnBB19 1h1 hour ago

I just want to say before my statement posts that I love all of my HGs and I harbor no ill feelings towards anyone. All of them are amazing.

Someone told her to stop messing around and post her statement already. She replied that she was waiting for CBS to approve. We might be waiting forever.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 6:01 pm

Alex wearing the POV, Cody now has to put a fourth person on the block LOL, Paul is suggesting Jason.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 8:19 pm

Megan Lowder had high hopes for herself on the show, but her anxiety got the best of her and the Cathedral City graduate decided to exit the "Big Brother" house early, becoming the second houseguest to leave.

In an interview with The Desert Sun Friday, Lowder shared the reason behind her decision to leave the house early.

“When I was stationed in Norfolk, Virginia, I was sexually assaulted and I got really bad PTSD from it,” said Lowder who served in the Navy.

“So in the house… I had a lot of guys yelling at me and attacking me and it started really affecting me and making my anxiety severe and I was starting to get physically ill. I was throwing up, I had diarrhea, I was nauseous all the time.”

News of Lowder leaving the home hit the internet Friday as live feed watchers, able to tune in Thursday evening, noticed her absence. Some houseguests were also talking about a brouhaha involving Lowder.

The voyeuristic show, in its 19th season, had a two-day premiere on Wednesday and Thursday, which both featured Lowder.  

Fans just watching the pre-recorded televised shows though, won't see Lowder leave until the next episode on Sunday.

On Thursday's episode Josh Martinez is seen yelling at Lowder following the competition for "head of household." During that competition, Josh snags a golden apple which keeps him safe from elimination but takes his four-person team out of the running and vulnerable for elimination – a move many consider selfish.

When Lowder innocently asks who grabbed the golden apple, Josh unleashes on her calling her a "snake" and "bully."

“I don’t want nothing to do with you in this game. I love everybody but you. And I wanted to make it very clear … everybody has a good heart here and you’re a snake and a bully and I’m done with you,” he tells her.

Later in the day he calls her out again in front of everyone saying the way she plays the game is “disgusting” and accuses her of gunning for him. He later apologizes and she forgives him, but said she won't forget.

Then Cody Nickson, who wins head of household, nominates Lowder and Jillian Parker for potential elimination. He says he picked Megan just because he doesn’t like her.

“I have no idea still to this day, (I) do not know why he went after me like that,” Lowder said of Martinez. “Cody did as well and Mark (Jansen), but Mark wasn’t as bad.”

Lowder said there were a lot of rumors circulating as to why she left the show, including one false rumor about her making a racist remark.

“I read a lot of the stuff that people were saying about me. I never made a racial comment,” said Lowder. In fact, she said she was the one who heard another house guest call another female contestant a “Panda” and shared with that person what she heard.

Online reports based on the live feed said Lowder told Alex Ow that Jessica Graf had called her a panda, but Ow accuses Lowder of lying about the remark.

“I could have heard wrong, it’s entirely possible, but I was already talking to them about wanting to leave before that and so at that point I knew I couldn’t handle it anymore and I went into the diary room where I started having a panic attack and they wound up taking me to the hospital a couple hours later,” said Lowder.

Lowder said it was a mutual decision to leave. She spent a couple days in the hospital and is now in Cathedral City with family. She had moved from the desert to Phoenix in December and plans to return eventually for school.

“I was expecting to have one of the funnest summers of my life. I did have fun. I had a great time until all that just got the best of me,” she said.

As a show superfan she said she feels like she let other fans down by leaving early.

“It was my own issues that lead to everything, it wasn’t anyone else’s fault,” she said. “Without my stuff going on I probably could have handled things very, very differently and been fine but I just couldn’t.”

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2017/06/30/megan-lowder-ptsd-previous-assault-reason-she-left-big-brother-house-early/444830001/
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 9:32 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
It is too bad Megan quit and I do want to know the details why hopefully they show it on Sunday's episode

I am reading around that there are already a couple of hot and heavy showmances In the house shoot_me shoot_me I know Jessica and Cody are one who are the others?  UG showmances ruin the season for me.

Showmances from what I can tell from last are:

Jessica and Cody
Elena and Mark
Raven and Matt

I could be wrong. When I was watching BBAD last night, Alex mentioned someone was a former drug addict. Did anyone catch the name? I think it was Christmas. Anyway. Alex and Jillian were saying a lot of stuff about Jessica, Raven, Christmas, and Elena. I have no idea what happened first week but they don't like them.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   June 30th 2017, 9:33 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Alex wearing the POV, Cody now has to put a fourth person on the block LOL, Paul is suggesting Jason.

clap I'm happy she won! And I'm happy Paul won the safety.

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   July 1st 2017, 7:51 am

It's just a case of the cool kids vs. the outsiders once again!

I read this and thought WTF is wrong with this guy. How do these people pass a psych test.

Fri 8:43 PM BBT Cody says he went to Ferguson for the riots "just to see if I could survive." NT - stjnky
Fri 8:43 PM BBT Cody says he flew into fergusen the night of the riots just to see if he could survive it. NT - Lbc
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   July 1st 2017, 8:58 am

If you want to read some updates from yesterday -

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-19/day-10-recap.html
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   July 1st 2017, 11:34 am

I think that Cody guy is really strange.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   July 1st 2017, 9:05 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Paul won the safety -

Just as Hugh predicted. LOL

dance

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017   

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - June 29-30, 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: Live Feed Discussion-
Jump to: