all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Who Is Christmas Abbott From 'Big Brother 19'? The "Fitness Superstar" Has A Lot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Who Is Christmas Abbott From 'Big Brother 19'? The "Fitness Superstar" Has A Lot   June 21st 2017, 10:38 am

https://www.bustle.com/p/who-is-christmas-abbott-from-big-brother-19-the-fitness-superstar-has-a-lot-of-potential-65237

Nothing marks the official start of summer quite like Big Brother. Unfortunately the show hasn't started yet, but we are one step closer since the upcoming cast has just been announced. We still have to wait to meet the contestants on the actual show, but until then we can check out their bios and social media stalk. And if you don't want to do that yourself, I've got you covered with the snooping. For now, lets take a look at Big Brother 19 contestant Christmas Abbott.

I mean, how can you not be curious about a woman named Christmas? I was immediately intrigued. Plus, her bio from CBS' press release lists her occupation as "Fitness Superstar," which is a pretty ambitious job title. You never know what you're going to get with a fitness enthusiast (let alone a superstar). Most of the time these are encouraging individuals who bring out the best in everyone around them, but there are those on the extreme end who can be way too much to handle. I hate being a hater, but if you have social media or watch reality TV, you know must know what I'm saying it can be a real hit or miss.

I can't wait to see what Christmas is like in the house and how open she is about her career and athletic abilities. She might end up putting a big target on her back as major threat in the physical competitions. Hopefully she plays it smart when it comes to revealing her fitness prowess.

rest of the article at the link
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net

Who Is Christmas Abbott From 'Big Brother 19'? The "Fitness Superstar" Has A Lot
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother 19 USA :: BB 19 Media, Video,Photos,gifs, etc-
Jump to: