Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"   May 23rd 2017, 8:13 pm

Quote :
A historic tribal council takes a shocking turn on one unsuspecting castaway. Then, after a game changing season, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and awarded the $1 million dollar prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"   May 23rd 2017, 8:24 pm

I hope Cirie wins, but I don't see it. If not her then Sarah.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 425
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"   May 25th 2017, 11:51 am

It was a good season. I was O.K. with the winner. Did we ever see the final tally?

I wasn't sure why Tai used both of his idols at once. If he had saved one, he would have been safe for the next round. It really doesn't matter in the end though, because I think Tai had lost all favor with the jury.

I felt bad for Cirie. What a way to go out. The audience gave her a good round of applause, and it was evident that Probst respected her as a player.

I noticed that Caleb wasn't even acknowledged at the Finale. Unless I missed it, he was never asked a question. I don't remember Malcolm saying anything either.

The next season looks interesting. At least it will be all new players.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"   May 25th 2017, 3:38 pm

I love Cirie and I was sad to see her go out the way she did. Brad reminded me of why I never liked him. Tai was dumb for telling him about the idols, but Brad was a jerk too.

Of the three left, I'm glad Sarah won. I love Michaela too.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"   May 25th 2017, 8:00 pm

kaper wrote:
It was a good season. I was O.K. with the winner. Did we ever see the final tally?

I wasn't sure why Tai used both of his idols at once. If he had saved one, he would have been safe for the next round. It really doesn't matter in the end though, because I think Tai had lost all favor with the jury.

I felt bad for Cirie. What a way to go out. The audience gave her a good round of applause, and it was evident that Probst respected her as a player.

I noticed that Caleb wasn't even acknowledged at the Finale. Unless I missed it, he was never asked a question. I don't remember Malcolm saying anything either.

The next season looks interesting. At least it will be all new players.

Caleb wasn't asked anything but Malcolm was. Jeff asked him about doing all you can to get on the show and then you're blindsided in a crazy tribal, how hard is it to recover from that.

I thought the show in it's entirety was awesome. I love seeing returning players, I guess it's the connection we already have with them, we think we know them and it's comfortable to watch. I'm so happy with Sarah's win, I think she deserved it well over Culpepper. I hated the way he bullied Tai, he made me sick! There's more to the game than just winning immunity, that's also Ozzy's problem, they don't make those connections others do.

So I guess it's safe to assume that in addition to Ozzy and Dopey Debbie voting for Culpepper that the third vote came from Sierra. Anyone disagree? One thing I do hate about the finale, they never show us the votes. Oh, one more thing, I think it's ridiculous how they would handle a tie if they ever had one, that's the stupidest thing IMO, just have an odd # of people on jury, don't leave it to the third person in the running with the lowest votes, no bueno!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 34 - Season Finale "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: