View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Big Brother UK 2017   May 21st 2017, 8:58 pm

Shouldn't be long now, maybe a few more weeks!!

This summer, Big Brother will have culture clashes of modern Britain. At a time of political upheaval and tough questions about unity in the UK, Big Brother will bring viewers an alternative look at Britain. Presenter Emma Willis will host the grand live launch which will see a selection of highly anticipated housemates enter the iconic house. Big Brother is all set with a whole new series of tasks, twists and surprises to bond, divide and entertain the housemates and viewers alike. Big Brother promises a British summer of contrasts, conflicts and collaboration… and more fireworks than you could imagine, as a selection of people, from a range of backgrounds, come together in the ultimate social experiment. Big Brother’s Bit On the Side returns weeknights with Rylan Clark-Neal. Joining him will be a variety of celebrity panellists, talking heads and an audience of BB fans to debate hot topics, reveal exclusives and go behind the scenes of the main show.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 24th 2017, 10:11 am

We have an official start date and it's Monday, June 5th at 8:30 pm (UK time) dancing penguin
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3250
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 24th 2017, 3:14 pm

How long does BBUK run? I can't remember. I assume it will overlap with BB19?

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 25th 2017, 6:49 pm

Gail wrote:

Yes it overlaps, but they don't have live feeds so you just have to watch the show every night. Last year it was 50 days long.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 25th 2017, 10:26 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:

Yes it overlaps, but they don't have live feeds so you just have to watch the show every night. Last year it was 50 days long.

Thanks, Jack'd.
I used to watch on BMX, but that link hasn't worked for me for months. I don't know how to fix that problem. Ugh!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 26th 2017, 8:54 am

Gail wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd.
I used to watch on BMX, but that link hasn't worked for me for months. I don't know how to fix that problem. Ugh!

Gail I don't understand why you can't watch there either. I know I told you that if you are watching back an episode, that you have to make sure your have your VPN is off, other than that, I don't know what the problem can be. What about that Video Brothers site? I know they have all BB's in their archives for UK, AU, CAN and US. Try them
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 26th 2017, 6:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Gail wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd.

Gail I don't understand why you can't watch there either. I know I told you that if you are watching back an episode, that you have to make sure your have your VPN is off, other than that, I don't know what the problem can be. What about that Video Brothers site? I know they have all BB's in their archives for UK, AU, CAN and US. Try them

It was so frustrating because it used to work beautifully. When I click on the link I get the little turned down page of paper(or whatever that thing is) and..."This site can’t be reached"

I did watch BBCan episodes on VideoBrother. Here's to hoping it works for me for BBUK. *fingers crossed.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   May 31st 2017, 6:58 pm

Channel 5 has revealed the first pictures of the new look house for Big Brother 2017, which resembles a British village to match the ‘United Kingdom of Big Brother’ theme.

With housemates from a range of backgrounds set to move in to the Elstree Studios abode to give us an ‘alternative look’ at Britain, its new look is a snapshot of the UK, featuring various architectural styles.

The main living area has an outdoors feel, with stone-effect sofas, fake grass carpets and paved floors – while the front door is emblazoned with a sign reading: ‘Welcome to Big Brother Village – Britain’s best village’.

For the first time since Big Brother 9 in 2008, there are two bedrooms. One is accessed from the lounge through a house facade, and features a turquoise decor with comfortable beds.

However, the other bedroom is a mess, with unmade beds, torn wallpaper and graffiti. The contrast between the two has prompted speculation that the new series will feature a ‘rich/poor’ divide, as previously seen in BB9 and BB3.

The kitchen – thought to be in its own room this year, rather than open plan – is modelled on a bakery, with a cake display unit built in to the counter. There is no single dining table: instead there are four separate four-seater bistro tables.

The garden looks like a park, with iron railings, lush plants and a bandstand-style shelter for housemates to relax under. There is no pool, but housemates will still be able to strip off for the hot tub in the centre.

Meanwhile, the bathroom is a bright pink salon, complete with a small bath tub and a row of hair drying machines.

Bit On The Side presenter Rylan Clark-Neal recently suggested that the new house conceals some secrets, teasing: “Is everything as it seems?”

The trailer for the politics-themed series hints at the kind of people who will be moving in – with one apparently being an “heir to a country estate”, while another married “in secret”.

Reports suggest that viewers will even get to choose some of the housemates in an ‘election’ twist on launch night, as the show returns in the same week that the UK will vote in a snap general election.

Big Brother kicks off with a two-hour special on Monday at 8.30pm on Channel 5.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb18/news/0531/new-big-brother-2017-british-village-house-revealed-pictures?image=1#gallery9442

I can't wait! I heard about the voting the HG's in, not too sure how I feel about that. The house is definitely cray! I love the backyard though, it's so cool.

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 2nd 2017, 10:18 pm

I love it!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 3rd 2017, 7:04 am

Very refreshing and shows a lot of creativity.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16269

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 3rd 2017, 11:45 am

Oh wow what a fabulous house!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 5th 2017, 3:38 pm

Gail, I couldn't get BMX to play for me, so I'm watching (a bit late though, I'll have to catch up later) on Video Brother.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 5th 2017, 9:29 pm

Jack'd, I can't even get VideoBrother now! It says 404 Not Found.
What the heck is going on!?

Someone on Twitter tweeted out the Youtubes of the launch and BOTS. I'll watch tomorrow.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 5th 2017, 9:44 pm

Gail wrote:
Jack'd, I can't even get VideoBrother now! It says 404 Not Found.
What the heck is going on!?

Someone on Twitter tweeted out the Youtubes of the launch and BOTS. I'll watch tomorrow.

I got that too at first then I looked at my search bar and it said www.videobrother/livestream so I had to delete the "live stream" part and it played. See if that is your problem and if it is, just do www.videobrother.net

You better watch the youtubes quick before they are taken down.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 11th 2017, 10:15 am

A real shit stirrer but TV gold. Sorry this happened

Big Brother UK‏Verified account @bbuk  16m16 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Arthur has left the Big Brother House and will not be returning. #BBUK
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   June 17th 2017, 10:22 am

Oh wow what a shit show! At this rate, there won't be anyone left by next week. Emma did say last night that they were putting more people in the house, hopefully they'll stay a while lol

Big Brother UK‏Verified account @bbuk 44m44 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Kayleigh has been removed from the House. More to follow. #BBUK

Big Brother UK‏Verified account @bbuk 42m42 minutes ago

Big Brother cannot tolerate threats of actual violence in the Big Brother house. This will be covered in tonight's show 9pm, Channel 5 #BBUK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2017   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother UK 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: