Survivor 34 - Episode 9 "Reinventing How This Game Is Played"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 34 - Episode 9 "Reinventing How This Game Is Played"   May 3rd 2017, 4:55 pm

Quote :
One castaway's alliance reacts after one of their own admits to flipping, and another Survivor must decide if they should reveal their secret advantage in the game to a trusted ally.

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 9 "Reinventing How This Game Is Played"   May 10th 2017, 4:03 pm

I've been busier than usual this past week and barely watched this episode. I thought Michaela was right from her POV, but I Andrea needed to get Zeke out. I was surprised at Michaela's crying at tribal when Zeke was voted out.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 9 "Reinventing How This Game Is Played"   May 10th 2017, 10:59 pm

Those tears were fake. Just the latest 'props' she brought to TC. She voted against Zeke in three of the last four TCs. Even Zeke didn't understand her tears in his interviews, they were/are not close.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 34 - Episode 9 "Reinventing How This Game Is Played"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 34 - Episode 9 "Reinventing How This Game Is Played"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: