Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Rachel Reilly   January 11th 2016, 9:33 am

wow, its amazing the things that can be done and seen now with these ultrasounds

I am surprised she is allowed to go on vacation also. think the fact they are going to Australia might be why the dr. is giving the ok, amazing healthcare in Australia.
It's the flight that I am surprised at, LONG flight to be on close to a due date, and the gestational diabetes. Lot's a moms wind up sick and on bed rest towards the end of their pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 11th 2016, 9:44 am

I hope they postpone the Australia trip. I also followed the story referenced above, about the couple here in NJ, and it makes me anxious for Brenchal. Ultrasounds ARE amazing now! Beautiful Baby Smile
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 13th 2016, 2:58 pm

I had no idea she had done some blogs during this pregnancy. Not a lot of them, but she did blog about the ultrasound experience and it's really sweet. She sounds so happy. I'm happy for them.

https://rachelereillyblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/4d-ultra-sound/

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 13th 2016, 9:09 pm

Quote :
Brendon Villegas ‏@brendonvbb12 21m21 minutes ago
LIVE on #Periscope: Rachel and I made it to Australia!!!!! G'day mate! …

They landed safely so that's good. I tried to watch the periscope but it disappeared. He might have deleted it because Rachel let the sex of the baby slip....I don't think she knew he was periscoping. I haven't seen any mention of what they are having though.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 14th 2016, 10:20 pm

Her IG pics from the trip are beautiful. I'm jealous since visiting Australia has always been a dream of mine.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 14th 2016, 11:01 pm

View from their room.

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 16th 2016, 10:02 am

Am I the only one who thinks Rachel is pushing her luck by snorkeling at 7 months preg? I know she is in great shape but that just scares the heck out of me.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   January 16th 2016, 7:56 pm

swissy1111 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks Rachel is pushing her luck by snorkeling at 7 months preg?  I know she is in great shape but that just scares the heck out of me.

No, not really because you're basically at the surface of the water. Now if she was deep sea diving, then I would say she's nuts! She sure did take precautions though with that wet suit lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 3rd 2016, 10:19 pm

Cute photo Brendon posted on twitter.  I love their dog.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 4th 2016, 9:42 pm

Ha catty, I love Benz too!

This is the best I've ever seen Rachel look.

Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly  10m10 minutes ago
Fun day w/ @MrUNotReady style @dominicphillip photog skills!!!! #pregnant #pregnancy @brendonvbb12

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 4th 2016, 10:00 pm

She does look good.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 6th 2016, 7:40 pm

Dominic did a photography session with Rachel, Brendon, and Benz.  Pretty sweet. Lawon provided they style.

http://dominicphillipphotography.com/blog/

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 6th 2016, 7:55 pm

Dominick did a pretty good job!

Benz cracks me up!!!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 6th 2016, 7:59 pm

Are they having a girl? This picture suggests they are! I know Rachel was hoping for a boy!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 6th 2016, 8:02 pm

Benz has personality. Maybe we need to spearhead the Benz fan club Jack'd lol!

Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1274
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   February 8th 2016, 3:31 am

Beautiful pictures...

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 1st 2016, 6:09 pm

2nd set of photos from maternity shoot.

http://dominicphillipphotography.com/blog/

Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 2nd 2016, 9:41 am

Rachel looks beautiful!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 2nd 2016, 9:59 am

the brenchel ones are great.
Is the photographer dominic that married dani?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 2nd 2016, 1:36 pm

Yeah Dominic from BB13 and Dani's husband Smile

Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 3rd 2016, 7:18 pm

Wow...she's radiant! Yep, it's a girl!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 5th 2016, 8:45 pm

baby shower---the pink gives it away, I think.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 5th 2016, 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 5th 2016, 8:50 pm

LOL catty, we were doing the same thing at the same time! I found this one too

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 5th 2016, 8:59 pm

Sorry if my photos look weird. I have to get them from webstagram or something. I can't get photos off instagram.

It's nice that Dani and the twins went.

Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 6th 2016, 10:25 am

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing them.
Nice to see Dani again. Is that Rachel's sister (that was on BB) in the photo with the twins and Rachel?
Also, does anyone know what happened with Rachel and Jordan? Weren't Jordan and Jeff in Rachel and Brendon's wedding? Just curious, is all!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 6th 2016, 4:44 pm

Rachel and Brendon revealed, on periscope, they are having a little girl. Not like we couldn't tell with all the pink in some of the photos. lol! They don't have a name yet.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 6th 2016, 5:47 pm

Pretty cute!

Shelly Moore ‏@ShellyMooreBB13 1h1 hour ago
So thrilled for the angel and blessing of a little girl coming into your life. #namethebaby maybe Mercedes to go with Benz lol #BrenchelBaby
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 6th 2016, 6:23 pm

elmbowers wrote:
Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing them.
Nice to see Dani again. Is that Rachel's sister (that was on BB) in the photo with the twins and Rachel?
Also, does anyone know what happened with Rachel and Jordan? Weren't Jordan and Jeff in Rachel and Brendon's wedding? Just curious, is all!

Yes that is Rachel's sister in the picture, Not sure what happened between Jordan and Rachel but no Jordan was not in the wedding neither was Ragan but both were supposed to be. Not even sure if they were even at the wedding.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 6th 2016, 8:25 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Pretty cute!

Shelly Moore ‏@ShellyMooreBB13  1h1 hour ago
So thrilled for the angel and blessing of a little girl coming into your life. #namethebaby maybe Mercedes to go with Benz lol #BrenchelBaby

lol! Cute.

Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 6th 2016, 9:28 pm

What a cute idea...Mercedes Benz! Love It!! (I really like the name Mercedes...they could call her Sadie for short).
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 7th 2016, 9:18 am

Jeff and Jordan were AT the wedding, right? I know they're not really friends now. Have Brenchal fallen out with Ragan? I don't remember if they were friends after the show. (I'm getting old). Ragan gets some backlash from other BB castmembers, but I always liked him. I believe he's gotten a sabbatical to write a book on reality TV; and I really like his writing. Mercedes IS a cute name! Really happy for them- Rachel looks radiant.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 7th 2016, 6:45 pm

ranjake wrote:
Jeff and Jordan were AT the wedding, right?  I know they're not really friends now.  Have Brenchal fallen out with Ragan?  I don't remember if they were friends after the show.  (I'm getting old).  Ragan gets some backlash from other BB castmembers, but I always liked him.  I believe he's gotten a sabbatical to write a book on reality TV; and I really like his writing.  Mercedes IS a cute name!  Really happy for them- Rachel looks radiant.

I really don't remember but I will ask Stacey Hoffman in the morning she should remember.
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 7th 2016, 6:50 pm

Rachel said some unkind things about their relationship on her radio show and Dick with Brendon also did on Dick's FB.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 7th 2016, 10:39 pm

ranjake wrote:
Jeff and Jordan were AT the wedding, right?  I know they're not really friends now.  Have Brenchal fallen out with Ragan?  I don't remember if they were friends after the show.  (I'm getting old).  Ragan gets some backlash from other BB castmembers, but I always liked him.  I believe he's gotten a sabbatical to write a book on reality TV; and I really like his writing.  Mercedes IS a cute name!  Really happy for them- Rachel looks radiant.

I remember Jeff and Jordan were at the wedding. I think Brendon and Rachel are fine Ragan. Rachel and Ragan cleared up everything a few months after BB12. I did read at sucks about Ragan's book and I actually can't wait to read it.

Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 8th 2016, 5:37 am

catty wrote:
ranjake wrote:

I remember Jeff and Jordan were at the wedding.  I think Brendon and Rachel are fine Ragan.  Rachel and Ragan cleared up everything a few months after BB12.  I did read at sucks about Ragan's book and I actually can't wait to read it.

Yes you are correct Ragan and Rachel did clear things up after BB12, however something happened after that and they were no longer friendly.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 8th 2016, 4:00 pm

More photos and blog about baby shower.

https://rachelereillyblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/08/babyshower-brenchelbaby/

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 8th 2016, 4:47 pm

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/03/08/big-brother-brendon-rachel-reilly-villegas-baby-shower/

Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   March 8th 2016, 8:15 pm

jennifer8 wrote:
Rachel said some unkind things about their relationship on her radio show and Dick with Brendon also did on Dick's FB.  

What did they say?

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   April 8th 2016, 3:32 pm

Quote :
Rachel Reilly ‏@RachelEReilly 3h3 hours ago
@brendonvbb12 & I are officially parents! Omg 😍👶🏻thank you for all the prayers and well wishes it was long hard and we did it all natural😱

I'm happy for them!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   

Back to top Go down

Rachel Reilly
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: