View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 5:06 pm

I am #TeamNeda I'm worried she has no she can really trust even though she thinks she does. Hope she doesn't go in the DE. I'm assuming her safety is gone after the 1st person leaves, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 7:42 pm

catty wrote:
I am #TeamNeda I'm worried she has no she can really trust even though she thinks she does.  Hope she doesn't go in the DE.  I'm assuming her safety is gone after the 1st person leaves, but I'm not sure.  Does anyone know?

Yes it will be over if it's a 9 person jury. Maybe if it's 8 with Canada voting, it will be the next week.

My head spins with these people. Now Dre wants William to tell Kevin to use the POV on Dillon, reassuring Dillon/Emily that they will save them as long as they go after the other side (Neda, Kevin, Jackie) and that he will put up Jackie. Only, he doesn't plan on putting up Jackie, he will put up Bruno and they will vote him out. I sure hope Kevin doesn't fall for this. Also, William is an idiot if he goes for this, he can't play this first HOH.

No Syd, no sex that we know of, just kissing.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 11:10 pm

William and Kevin are talking about it now. Neda and Bruno are saying if he puts up Bruno instead of Jackie it would be good game move. Ika/Dem are in on it too. Are they ready to show where they really stand?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 11:52 pm

What a mess. After Ika/Dem encouraged the plan, Ika now doesn't want it to happen. Apparently William convinced Kevin to use it thinking Jackie is being nominated. I guess we'll find out later when he talks to Bruno/Neda and Sindy if he's uses it. I bet Ika is going to talk him out of it so she doesn't have to show her allegiance.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 10th 2017, 8:27 am

catty wrote:
What a mess.  After Ika/Dem encouraged the plan, Ika now doesn't want it to happen.  Apparently William convinced Kevin to use it thinking Jackie is being nominated.  I guess we'll find out later when he talks to Bruno/Neda and Sindy if he's uses it.  I bet Ika is going to talk him out of it so she doesn't have to show her allegiance.

Ika is a complete hot mess! Her game is all over the place. Last night was a shitfest lol. After everyone was on board, Ika then told Dre & William "abort, abort", she doesn't want to go through with it. She told Neda this morning to tell Kevin not to use the POV. She also told her that Dillon & Emily are coming after Kevin/Bruno & Neda. Neda conveyed all this to Kevin this morning, phew! I would hate to see Bruno go out like that, even though it would be amazing TV, I'm just not a fan of the French Connection at all.

Ika's logic is ridiculous, for her to want to do this, she would be voting out someone who was not going to put her up (Bruno). Didn't she complain this whole game that she and Dem were voting out people who were not coming after them for their alliance (Dallas, Cass, Gary). Crazy, she's flip flops all day every day.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16365

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 10th 2017, 11:02 am

Ika is a complete mess ITA she is all over the place and it will catch up to her.

The french connection drive me crazy they need to go.

I am team Neda also but really think as soon as her immunity is gone so is she unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 10th 2017, 12:42 pm

So if you're not watching the feeds, you're missing out. Huge fall out from Kevin not using the Veto. I think Ika is finally realizing that they may not have the numbers to get Dillon out. However, Ika is working hard on Kevin saying that if he does what William wants, he will be in good again.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 10th 2017, 2:44 pm

Oh my! What is Kevin doing here?

https://twitter.com/DidacValencia/status/851301722869960705
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 10th 2017, 10:06 pm

I missed a lot!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 11th 2017, 11:02 am

Jack'd wrote:

I have been very confused by Kevin's behaviour with both William and Gary. Didn't he give Gary one too? I read somewhere earlier in the season that he was in both of their beds.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 11th 2017, 9:46 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I  have been very confused by Kevin's behaviour with both William and Gary.  Didn't he give Gary one too?  I read somewhere earlier in the season that he was in both of their beds.

He and Gary did something, but we don't know because button boy blocked the feeds just as Gary was saying what happened to Ika ugh!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 12th 2017, 7:46 am

What I don't understand is what is Kevin's motive? is he truly Bi? or is he using it as game?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 13th 2017, 9:59 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
What I don't understand is what is Kevin's motive? is he truly Bi? or is he using it as game?

LOL Syd, just seeing this. He said he's open to anything, whatever the hell that means.

I'm going to bed, this is a borefest and Dillon is getting on my last nerve, so is Karen. Karen is so cruel but everyone finds her hilarious, there isn't anyone there that she hasn't called a name or talked shit about. She just said that if she has to go to Jury and be with Neda, she will tie her shoestrings together and hang herself Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 13th 2017, 10:48 pm

All the hate for Neda is ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 13th 2017, 11:31 pm

Watching that clock tick down makes me so nervous! I'm going to bed now.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 8:32 am

Dillon won HOH and said he was nominating Ika and Dem. Let's see if he does.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 11:58 am

catty wrote:
All the hate for Neda is ridiculous.

It is completely ridiculous. I officially want Sindy OUT now.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 12:04 pm

Ika first, then Sindy.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 12:13 pm

catty wrote:
Ika first, then Sindy.

I will take this too!!! I still do not understand why Sindy put up Neda Neda was never a threat too Sindy at all. Sindy may be playing a better game this season but showed how stupid she is in the game with that move last night IMO.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 6:25 pm

He wants to nominate Dem and Jackie. And he wants Jackie to go. doh

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 7:33 pm

I think Dillon is counting on Demetres winning the Veto and saving himself. Dillon then plans to put up Bruno as a renom. Karen thinks this is a great plan. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 8:25 pm

kaper wrote:
I think Dillon is counting on Demetres winning the Veto and saving himself. Dillon then plans to put up Bruno as a renom. Karen thinks this is a great plan. I don't think so.

From the conversations I've seen today, he's putting up Jackie & Demetres and if one of them come off, he's putting up Kevin. Karen thinks it's a great idea, she needs to get that f**king piece of s*it out of the house, you know the guy she calls Jeffrey Dahmer ARRRG But everyone thinks the way she shits on people is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 8:27 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
catty wrote:
Ika first, then Sindy.

I will take this too!!!   I still do not understand why Sindy put up Neda Neda was never a threat too Sindy at all.  Sindy may be playing a better game this season but showed how stupid she is in the game with that move last night IMO.

The problem with Sindy is that she slept for half the game and I mean literally. She was never on the feeds and when she was she was sleeping with BB calling her out constantly. Therefore, she hasn't a clue that Ika/Demetres is actually with Dre and not with the six and she accused Neda of turning on the six.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 9:42 pm

Here's my point regarding Sindy -

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada
Bruno- Would Ika pick Dre over you? Sindy- No. Bruno- How positive are you on that? Sindy- Like 100% #BBCAN5
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 14th 2017, 11:26 pm

She's clueless. Kind of reminds of Michele from BB18 who slept all the time and when shit happened was angry because no one told her. Quit sleeping and maybe you'll know what is going on. She is going to regret taking out Neda. Neda wasn't even coming for her.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 15th 2017, 2:01 pm

catty wrote:
She's clueless.  Kind of reminds of Michele from BB18 who slept all the time and when shit happened was angry because no one told her.  Quit sleeping and maybe you'll know what is going on.  She is going to regret taking out Neda.  Neda wasn't even coming for her.

Her taking out Neda was absolutely stupid. Sindy I couldn't stand the first time around and can't stand her this time either. I hope she or Ika goes this week.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 15th 2017, 3:31 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
catty wrote:
She's clueless.  Kind of reminds of Michele from BB18 who slept all the time and when shit happened was angry because no one told her.  Quit sleeping and maybe you'll know what is going on.  She is going to regret taking out Neda.  Neda wasn't even coming for her.

Her taking out Neda was absolutely stupid.  Sindy I couldn't stand the first time around and can't stand her this time either. I hope she or Ika goes this week.

It made no sense to game at this point and it may bite her in the butt sooner than she thinks. Dillon is considering putting her up if Demetres or Jackie come down. (Dem & Jackie are nominated and Sindy, Ika and William are playing in the POV).
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 15th 2017, 8:42 pm

Demetres won the Veto. So either Kevin or Sindy go up. Karen will be pushing really hard for Kevin. Dillon told Dre that Karen is now his new Emily, so he just may listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 15th 2017, 9:26 pm

Dillon is telling Jackie that he wants to put up Sindy! Oh happy day!!! I hope she goes and I hope Neda dancing on her grave, KARMA BABY!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 15th 2017, 10:18 pm

I hope so too! Too bad it isn't Ika. If only Dillon knew, it was Ika that wanted Dillon and Emily on the block in the first place and she also wanted Dillon gone instead of Emily. He's so doh

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 16th 2017, 9:37 pm

So my company finally left and I'm checking in. Apparently the HG's were locked out of the house the entire day 6/7 hrs. They sent them Pizza (again! they gave it to them yesterday too lol) outside. Wonder what that was all about? Maintenance for 6+ hrs. or so that no one (Bruno & Kevin) get in Dillon's ear and flip him to nominate Ika? Who knows, all I know is that I think it's shit that BB didn't do anything for these HG's on Easter. Poor things believe last Sunday was Easter lol
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 16th 2017, 11:58 pm

They should have told them.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 17th 2017, 11:26 am

Some secret Veto in play. Probably waiting until Ika is one the block lol

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 17th 2017, 1:25 pm

Probably. I just watched a sneak peek of tonights episode and Neda told them all Ika is playing both sides and these people still don't see it. I do not get it at all.

Sindy going is fabulous she single handedly killed Neda, Keven, Bruno's and her own game. So stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 17th 2017, 4:38 pm

POV ceremony is taking forever UGGG. Hope they are not trying to save Sindy with that Veto.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 17th 2017, 9:35 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Probably.  I just watched a sneak peek of tonights episode and Neda told them all Ika is playing both sides and these people still don't see it.   I do not get it at all.

Sindy going is fabulous she single handedly killed Neda, Keven, Bruno's and her own game.  So stupid.

Yeah, but Ika already told Dre, so Dre knew.

Sindy is the renom. Yep she messed up four people's games with the one move, idiot. She's supposed to be in an alliance with S3 and both Kevin & Bruno told her not to evict Neda, and she went ahead and did it anyway. Now she will be going out the same way she went out her season.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 17th 2017, 10:16 pm

Does she realize she is being voted out on Thursday?

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 18th 2017, 10:33 am

catty wrote:

Bruno tried to tell her it's not going to go her way (he spoke with Jackie earlier who told him Sindy is the target). She's going to campaign to Dre/William and Ika. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 18th 2017, 11:03 am

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:

Bruno tried to tell her it's not going to go her way (he spoke with Jackie earlier who told him Sindy is the target). She's going to campaign to Dre/William and Ika. Good luck with that.

Yup she is done put a fork in her. She has no shot at staying at all.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 18th 2017, 5:00 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:

Yup she is done put a fork in her.  She has no shot at staying at all.

lol! Leaving the same way she did last time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: