View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 25th 2017, 10:48 pm

I thought we would know the POV winner by now.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 26th 2017, 12:32 am

William won POV. He said he isn't using it. Cass is going to fake cry so he will use it on her.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 26th 2017, 8:21 am

It is not in William's best interest to use the POV on Cass. Neda will put up Gary or Dre, William's other support members, in her place. Plus, he will have himself a future target for Neda.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 26th 2017, 2:55 pm

Yeah it's not in his best interest, but he's seriously thinking about it. Dre was the one heading the charge. He thinks Canada will be pissed at him if he doesn't use it on her because she was such a fan favorite last year. He also thinks maybe Cass is telling the truth and Neda and the others are the ones lying.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 26th 2017, 4:41 pm

I hope he doesn't use it. I want Cass gone.

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3250
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 26th 2017, 11:15 pm

catty wrote:
I hope he doesn't use it.  I want Cass gone.

Yes, please!

May I get superficial for a second? Yes, thanks.
At this time that I am watching feeds. (12:10am est) I am digging Ika's high waist jeans. I used to wear them back in the day. Nice to see them come back and be repped on BBCAN. Is it thing now?

Number of posts : 16269

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 27th 2017, 10:42 am

He did not use the Veto YIPPEE bye bye Cass.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 27th 2017, 4:03 pm

Good!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 27th 2017, 4:15 pm

The feeds were down for quite a bit, when they came back it seems the entire house is on slop because things were said and someone said Fuck You to Big Brother. Everyone is embarrassed and Karen is crying.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 27th 2017, 4:19 pm

They were told it was a number of things, like talking about past houseguests (I wonder if Sabrina called them lol, they were trashing her the other night).

I also wonder if BB is playing them? Anyway, everyone is embarrassed and upset, except Cass who is happy they are all on slop lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 27th 2017, 6:13 pm

I was wondering what was going on. Apparently they were told to not talk about a lot of things and maybe not swearing? Are they serious?

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 28th 2017, 8:24 am

Jack'd wrote:
The feeds were down for quite a bit, when they came back it seems the entire house is on slop because things were said and someone said Fuck You to Big Brother. Everyone is embarrassed and Karen is crying.

I don't know what they did but I do love it when BB punishes the whole house HAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 31st 2017, 9:40 am

So it looks as thought Ika flip flopped again and is now on the Newbie side. This should be interesting to watch. The core six know that she voted for Dillon & Emily to go on the block.

Gary & Dre are nominated this week

The veto players are Gary, Dre, Neda, William, Kevin & Emily - Bruno is the host.

Should one of the nominees win the veto, according to the rules, the HG's will nominate another replacement.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 31st 2017, 2:59 pm

Neda won the POV and the haters are out in full force. Sad really, they are even attacking her sister on twitter. When will these rabid fans realize this is a game. They wanted her to sit there with her immunity and coast, however, that is no way for her to even have a chance to win this game. She has to have an argument at the end as to why she should win. She has to play, it's just sad that she's the only one in the core 6 that's doing all the work.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 31st 2017, 3:23 pm

Supposedly the voting went like this -

Demetres voted for Dillon & Jackie
Ika voted for Dillon & Emily
Dillon voted for Gary & William
Karen voted for Kevin & Jackie
Sindy voted for Dre & William
Kevin, Bruno, Neda, Emily & Jackie voted for Dre & Gary
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   March 31st 2017, 9:17 pm

LOL shit storm on twitter, Dre just defended Chris Brown over his abuse towards Rihanna. Stupid girl!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 1st 2017, 10:30 am

Jack'd wrote:
Neda won the POV and the haters are out in full force. Sad really, they are even attacking her sister on twitter. When will these rabid fans realize this is a game. They wanted her to sit there with her immunity and coast, however, that is no way for her to even have a chance to win this game. She has to have an argument at the end as to why she should win. She has to play, it's just sad that she's the only one in the core 6 that's doing all the work.

I completely agree Jack'd Neda is damned if she does play damned if she doesn't. Having that immunity alone will force her to work twice as hard to gain the win at the end.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 1st 2017, 3:28 pm

Jack'd wrote:
LOL shit storm on twitter, Dre just defended Chris Brown over his abuse towards Rihanna. Stupid girl!

Wait! What? Really?

I haven't watched the feeds that much because every time I try to...they are shut down. It makes me not care that much about the show. Do the BBCAN people not get that? I guess they don't care because it's always been this way, and yet I keep trying....

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 1st 2017, 5:11 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I completely agree Jack'd Neda is damned if she does play damned if she doesn't.   Having that immunity alone will force her to work twice as hard to gain the win at the end.

Agree with you both, but someone else in her group needs to do some work too because right now she is becoming a bigger target over some of these guys.

I'm #TeamNeda no matter how much hate she gets on social media. I was #TeamNicole on BB18 and she got a lot of hate too. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 1st 2017, 6:22 pm

Feeds are back but I'm confused. Bruno is mad because he is HN.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 1st 2017, 8:30 pm

What I gather is that they had a have not comp where they had to say which HG they wanted to put on slop (I think they had 10 votes or something like that and could split them up or put them to one person). BB then showed all the HG's everything everyone said while putting their votes to them. Gary & Karen and I don't know who else were going to be on slop but because it's backwards week, the ones who got the most votes are safe and the ones who got the least are now on slop. I believe Demetres, Bruno, William & Emily are on slop. Also, Demetres gave his votes to Ika saying something like he would like to see her suffer but then said he needed a cuddle buddy? Ika is pissed at what Demetres did and thought he made her look like a fool to Canada.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 1st 2017, 10:46 pm

Thanks Jack'd!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 2nd 2017, 5:38 pm

Demetres has won the HOH. It was some kind of endurance and everyone is surprised that a strong male won it.

He has gotten his HOH room and has already told Dre she is safe. Gary has already asked Ika to convince Demetres to keep him and of course, Ika says she wants to keep Gary (which is a lie). She's pulling the same shit as she did last week by telling Gary she wants him there (just like she did to Cass), but put the blame on Demetres.

ETA, Neda & Kevin are talking. Neda said the comp was about 1 1/2hrs. and the order of the HG's falling were: Dillon, Karen, Kevin, Bruno, Sindy, Jackie, William, Ika, Emily & Demetres.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 2nd 2017, 10:56 pm

I haven't seen or read any of Cass interviews, have you Jack'd? Any news on whether she knows Gary and Ika really didn't have her back. I'm rooting for Ika too, but the game she is playing is going to catch up with her.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 3rd 2017, 2:05 pm

catty wrote:
I haven't seen or read any of Cass interviews, have you Jack'd?  Any news on whether she knows Gary and Ika really didn't have her back.  I'm rooting for Ika too, but the game she is playing is going to catch up with her.

I read a couple and no she didn't say anything about Ika and Gary not having her back. She did say that Ika was playing both sides. Of course, these interviews are when she just got out and she probably didn't know much of what has happened. Also, I'm sure her fans were telling her it was all Neda's fault. One thing that bugged me about these interviewers, they didn't call Cass out and say why if you wanted to work with Neda, did you tell Gary and who knows who else that you wanted Neda backdoor'd.

Just to clarify of what I wrote above, it turns out that Demetres didn't end up giving Ika any votes to be a HN, but he thought about it and joked about it. They are all lovey dovey again puke!

Feeds off again today ARRRG
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 3rd 2017, 6:36 pm

Thanks Jack'd.

Feeds seems to be off a lot.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 5th 2017, 6:06 pm

Ugh, I just can't stand Ika, she's such a b*t*ch!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 5th 2017, 8:10 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Yeah. I noticed it a lot more these last two days.

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 5th 2017, 8:15 pm

catty wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Yeah.  I noticed it a lot more these last two days.

I didn't like Ika her first season, but found myself liking her this time.

I do agree that she has been a bit of a b**** recently. I wish that she would tone that down. Maybe the DR is ramping her up!?

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 5th 2017, 9:29 pm

Watching the feeds is actually painful for me. She's so mean and it's breaking my heart for Jackie. Even though I don't care for Jackie, she doesn't deserve this bull shit from Ika. Ika treated Heather this way in her season, she's such a mean girl, and yet everyone on twitter finds it hilarious.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 5th 2017, 10:26 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Watching the feeds is actually painful for me. She's so mean and it's breaking my heart for Jackie. Even though I don't care for Jackie, she doesn't deserve this bull shit from Ika. Ika treated Heather this way in her season, she's such a mean girl, and yet everyone on twitter finds it hilarious.

I know and I love Heather. I feel bad for Jackie too.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 6th 2017, 10:54 am

catty wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I know and I love Heather.  I feel bad for Jackie too.

Jackie is definitely Ika's new Heather this season she is relentless in her attacks on her. I am no Jackie fan but no one deserves this.

I am happy about the cheat sheet being destroyed BB should of taken that its cheating. I think they egged Ika on to destroy it for she show I mean she is known for shredding LOL
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 8th 2017, 12:16 pm

Dillon and Emily were nominated.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 8th 2017, 12:40 pm

Neda gets her way once again this week.

What did Kevin do ? I am reading he messed up big time but cannot figure out exactly what he did/said. He really sucks at this game.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 8th 2017, 12:51 pm

Kevin, Karen, and Dre are playing in POV.

Ika wanted those noms also.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 8th 2017, 3:22 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Neda gets her way once again this week.

What did Kevin do ? I am reading he messed up big time but cannot figure out exactly what he did/said.  He really sucks at this game.

Last week when they had to nominate two people in secret, Sindy nominated William. Kevin told William that. Dre & Ika said to him "no way" it wasn't Sindy, but it was. Then Sindy told Ika she did do it and Dre knew that Sindy did it too. Ika told Dre that Sindy did do it and was sorry for it (Sindy knew Ika was going to tell Dre, it was a plan).
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 12:55 am

Kevin won veto.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 9:12 am

catty wrote:
Kevin won veto.

It's quite funny that the Vets are taking out the Vets and the newbies are now going to take out a newbie!

Sloppy game play on so many of the HG's.

Dillon & Emily sealed their showmace last night puke
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 11:01 am

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
Kevin won veto.

It's quite funny that the Vets are taking out the Vets and the newbies are now going to take out a newbie!

Sloppy game play on so many of the HG's.

Dillon & Emily sealed their showmace last night puke

I agree its a very odd weird dynamic game play.

Dillon and Emily GROSS!!!! Did they actually have sex?
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 9th 2017, 1:27 pm

Dre, Bruno and Sindy got a birthday celebration with cakes, balloons, cupcakes, hats etc.

Dillion was crying saying he is missing his family. Bruno crying as well he got hand made cards/gifts from his kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: