View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16365
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 9th 2017, 2:43 pm

Dem is back and Now Ika is missing. I am thinking they are fitting them for clothes for the Gala or equipment/weights etc for the next comp. Looks like they know what order they are going in for whatever bB is doing but cannot talk about it.

Kevin has been studying like crazy I really hope it helps him in the comp he knows his stuff backwards and forwards.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 9th 2017, 9:15 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Dem is back and Now Ika is missing. I am thinking they are fitting them for clothes for the Gala or equipment/weights etc for the next comp. Looks like they know what order they are going in for whatever bB is doing but cannot talk about it.

Kevin has been studying like crazy I really hope it helps him in the comp he knows his stuff backwards and forwards.

I turned on the feeds for a bit tonight and it was disgusting! All the three of them do (Ika/Dem & Karen) is trash talk Kevin and then they went on to William. Ika was slamming him, it was really sad.

Dem went to the HOH room and messed up Kevin's study board, he's a real gem.

Turned off the feeds, enough for me.

Last edited by Jack'd on May 10th 2017, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 9th 2017, 10:05 pm

I really don't understand why she hates Kevin so much. And I'm disappointed that Ika encourages by going along with it. He doesn't deserve that. I know it's a game but I would stay away from them afterwards, but I know he won't.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 10th 2017, 11:23 am

Dem is an idiot Kevin knew immediately what he did to his sprinkle study board and corrected it so the joke is on Dem. Karen is a horrible nasty woman my goodness she was really on fire with her trash talking yesterday. I loath all three of them.

Kevin is planning to try and get Karen paranoid today that he wants to keep Dem to try and get her to vote him out. I really hope she goes bananas and votes him out I cannot stand anything about that entitled odd looking guy. I do not see what Ika sees in him at all I find him completely unattractive in every way.

Karen's family must be so proud of her handing the game to those two over her own. It is completely ridiculous she should be ashamed of her self.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 10th 2017, 4:11 pm

Completely agree.

I'm sure Kevin's plan won't work, but if it drives her crazy, then it's worth it.

Ika told Karen last night that she wasn't talking to Bruno or Neda once the game was over. Was it just talk to make Karen happy or was she serious? I don't understand it.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 10th 2017, 7:20 pm

catty wrote:
Completely agree.

I'm sure Kevin's plan won't work, but if it drives her crazy, then it's worth it.

Ika told Karen last night that she wasn't talking to Bruno or Neda once the game was over.  Was it just talk to make Karen happy or was she serious?  I don't understand it.

No she's serious, she's not going to be talking to more than half of them she said. She also mentioned Jackie and Dre. She just trashed Pili, can you imagine? LOL, wtf, little Pili that couldn't hurt a fly. She said she's glad William is in the fuc**ng jury house where he belongs because he used that POV on Kevin and that Kevin wouldn't be there without that move. Nitwit, Kevin just used the Veto you or else you wouldn't be there either.

I tell you this, mark my words, Demika or whatever the hell their name is, will not be together long after this show is over. She's constantly making him feel like crap. Last night, she wanted him to throw her the HOH, lol. He then runs and wipes her butt for her, I can't, they gross me out. How anyone can be with that woman deserves a medal, she's intolerable.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 10th 2017, 11:05 pm

I can't believe I used to like her a lot. I like her enough, but not like I used to. She's mean when she doesn't need to be.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 11th 2017, 7:20 am

That was a good episode with the task, funny stuff. I noticed that they made sure to edit Kevin putting Dillon on the block all Karen's doing. The feed watchers know that's not all true, and that Kevin was thinking about doing that all along and Karen just confirmed to him what her and Dillon's plan was.

Here's what I think production would love to happen to have their season end in a bang.
Dem wins HOH
Noms Ika & Kevin (this is what Ika told him to do, don't put Karen on the block)
Dem wins POV and keeps noms the same
Karen in the sole vote to evict Kevin!

TADA! Karen's entire game of wanting Kevin out becomes a reality and she was the one to do it.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 11th 2017, 7:31 am

Yes, I remember this! Oh but you're not the Ms. Ika Wong, Emmett. I too thought that was so unfair for BB to allow Ika to help Dem. Well, even two of them couldn't beat Kevin.

Emmett Blois‏Verified account @EmmettBlois 11h11 hours ago
Remeber when I got disqualified for "helping" @JillianMacLaugh in a comp 🤔 #TheyJustEnjoyedDQingMe #BBCAN5
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 11th 2017, 12:34 pm

I hope Kevin wins out. I keep reading things at different places about how the twists aren't over. True or not, it better not be to help Ika. I'll be pissed.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 11th 2017, 12:44 pm

catty wrote:
I hope Kevin wins out.  I keep reading things at different places about how the twists aren't over.  True or not, it better not be to help Ika.  I'll be pissed.

So will I but Production has been pretty hands off this season letting other big players go Neda, Cass, Gary so I don't think they will mess with it too badly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 11th 2017, 12:45 pm

Jack'd wrote:
That was a good episode with the task, funny stuff. I noticed that they made sure to edit Kevin putting Dillon on the block all Karen's doing. The feed watchers know that's not all true, and that Kevin was thinking about doing that all along and Karen just confirmed to him what her and Dillon's plan was.

Here's what I think production would love to happen to have their season end in a bang.
Dem wins HOH
Noms Ika & Kevin (this is what Ika told him to do, don't put Karen on the block)
Dem wins POV and keeps noms the same
Karen in the sole vote to evict Kevin!

TADA! Karen's entire game of wanting Kevin out becomes a reality and she was the one to do it.

Gosh is sure hope not!! I don't want Karen to get anything she wants UGGG. Please let Kevin win that Veto to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 12th 2017, 8:51 am

So Ika fought with Dem again last night. She's so pissed off that he's safe and she isn't, after all she did all the "work" lol.

Putting Ika on the block could bite them both in the butt! Should he win POV, then Karen is the sole vote. Would she vote out Ika so the two guys take her to the F-2 or does she continued to screw up her game and give these two the F-2? I mean she already made a mistake by not taking out Demetres. Is she that stupid? Thoughts?

Syd, Nikki is in Canada and will be hosting the awards show today! Yay!!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 12th 2017, 8:53 am

I am so excited to see Nikki again!! It will be fabulous. Tim is also flying in so I wonder what role he will play.

I will have to watch Karen today and tomorrow to try and figure out where her head is at she has to know she will have to cut Ika to have any shot but its Karen and she evicted Dillion over the meathead Dem so who the heck knows.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 12th 2017, 10:53 am

When do the feeds cut for good?

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 12th 2017, 4:32 pm

Syd, mabe Tim's doing the round table. That would be cool.

Gail, I really don't remember. Some are saying last yr. when Arisa came on the screen for Cass' eviction, the feeds cut.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 12th 2017, 5:43 pm

Jack'd wrote:

Gail, I really don't remember. Some are saying last yr. when Arisa came on the screen for Cass' eviction, the feeds cut.

Yes that is when feeds went down Arissa said Hi Houseguest one hour till eviction and feeds cut for good.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 12th 2017, 10:48 pm

When will we know who won the POV?

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 6:45 am

deleted post

Last edited by kaper on May 13th 2017, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't think I posted the 'spoiler' correctly. The text was not hidden.)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 8:28 am

Kevin won the POV!!! bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 8:32 am

kaper, I saw your post. Don't worry about spoilers, we all post who wins POV, HOH, it's not a problem.

I hear the feeds only came back like 6hrs. ago, that's nuts that BB does that to them.

So Kevin has a great shot at winning the final HOH. He knows his stuff inside out, it's amazing all the studying he did. I read that Dem didn't finish and timed out.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 8:45 am

A couple of things that I remember from last night before the feeds went down. Kevin was talking to himself/us in the storage room. He said that Karen knows she made a mistake evicting Dillon, she admitted it (she may have just said that to Kevin). She said that she was thinking as a "fan". I wish we could see that conversation between Karen & Kevin. You know when she went in to vote out Dillon, you could hear the crowd groan and I know Karen heard it because of her facial expres​sion(a bit of a surprised look).

They really didn't talk about the awards show, the three (Ika/Dem & Karen) said that they drank all day (in reference to having to do a comp that night). They made fun of Nikki's feet and Ika said Neda doesn't look bad on TV, but that she's "ugly" in real life Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 9:52 am

happy dance 2 happy dance 2 Yay!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 11:20 am

Yippeee!!!! And that darn Kevin Martin will drag Karen to F2 kicking and screaming LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 3:44 pm

Arisa just came on the screen and announced a surprise eviction and that's it, feeds over!

Good season everyone, I enjoyed it. Hoping for a Kevin win - Who is everyone else hoping for?

Just so you know, Kevin was pondering about keeping Ika!!! Yes, my nerves are shot!
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 5:17 pm

It was a good season considering the seemingly lack of strategic play. There was a good mix of houseguests. The vets didn't steamroll through the first half of the season. There wasn't too many twists (Ahem....Twisto's twists).

That Kevin Martin! Who knows, maybe keeping Ika would work for him? Demika have managed to stay together through two of Kevin's HOH reigns, they might be the 'good luck' charm for him. It seems like Karen is the perfect person to take to the F2, so maybe Kevin evicting her now increases his chance at the end.

The jury seems to judge a players' moves as much as their competition wins. Perhaps Kevin thinks the jury will respect Kevin facing a duo over the easy route of evicting Karen, as a point in his favor. I just don't know. As a poker player, I would think Kevin would play the best odds. For me, that would be keeping Karen.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 11:32 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Yippeee!!!!  And that darn Kevin Martin will drag Karen to F2 kicking and screaming LMAO

lol! I sure hope so.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 13th 2017, 11:33 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Arisa just came on the screen and announced a surprise eviction and that's it, feeds over!

Good season everyone, I enjoyed it. Hoping for a Kevin win - Who is everyone else hoping for?

Just so you know, Kevin was pondering about keeping Ika!!! Yes, my nerves are shot!

Kevin for the win! If not, I will be fine with Dem winning. I just didn't want to see Ika win.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 14th 2017, 12:31 pm

I am definitely hoping Kevin wins at this point.  I don't want Dem winning at all cannot stand him for some reason he just rubs me the wrong way.

Kevin made a you tube video the night before leaving to go into sequester I watched it its worth watching if anyone is interested.   Its posted on his twitter feed approximately 17 hours ago.  I don't have twitter but was able to watch it if anyone is interested. Quite interesting he was studying questions and comps even before entering the house.  He really prepared himself well I think so I am definitely rooting for him to win this time around.  here is the title of the tweet sorry I am bad with twitter I don't get it at all tweet titled - Before sequester Kev gave insight on how he felt bout 2nd opport/preps. He was game on wks before going in..#bbcan5 Kevin Martin‏
@KevinRobMartin

If he does keep Ika I will be pissed though.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 14th 2017, 4:30 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Yes that is when feeds went down Arissa said Hi Houseguest one hour till eviction and feeds cut for good.

I am just seeing this now. Thanks for the replies.  Very Happy

Jack'd wrote:

I can not believe that he would ever do that. Right?

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 14th 2017, 8:06 pm

Thanks Syd for letting us know about it Smile

He better not keep Ika ARRRG

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 15th 2017, 12:09 am

I'm sorry, but wouldn't that be hilarious!?
It's only BB...a reality show.

I've had some terrible situations with family members happen recently, so I really don't care.

BUT, as a BB fan I still do.....you know what I mean?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 15th 2017, 7:28 am

He wasn't truly contemplating keeping Ika, not at all. He will evict her.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 15th 2017, 8:54 am

Schooner wrote:
He wasn't truly contemplating keeping Ika, not at all.  He will evict her.

Well, he was talking to himself (us) again and said "I do have to evict Ika right?" I was screaming at my computer, "yes you idiot you do" lol. He's a grand-stander, so you never know.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 15th 2017, 12:02 pm

Thank you Catty for brining the You Tube over I am a real dunce about twitter. I guess I should of looked for it on You Tube. Thanks again it was a good watch.

He better not keep Ika I really don't think he will its crunch time and he (from watching the You Tube) is definitely there to win over just making "good TV" as he sometimes states not the feeds. He is a very confusing guy a little odd.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 15th 2017, 9:38 pm

Spoiler:

Don't know how she knows, but she's never wrong!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 15th 2017, 10:12 pm

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 16th 2017, 9:24 am

I am not shocked. Kevin will win part 2 and then most likely part 3. Did anyone watch his you tube video ? He has studied every single part 3 question ever asked in BB can. Dem thinks part 3 is like BBUS. Anything can happen when it's questions thought.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 16th 2017, 10:29 am

Sydney2 wrote:
I am not shocked. Kevin will win part 2 and then most likely part 3.   Did anyone watch his you tube video ?  He has studied every single part 3 question ever asked in BB can. Dem thinks part 3 is like BBUS. Anything can happen when it's questions thought.  

You never know though because Canada changes it up.

Here's the final part 3 of the HOH comp in all four seasons -

Season 1 -
Emmett and Gary competed in the final round of the Head of Household competition, in which they had to answer questions based on the evicted HouseGuests strategies prior to entering the game. Gary was the winner, making him the final Head of Household; he chose to evict Emmett from the house minutes later, making Gary and Jillian the Final Two.

Season 2 -
Neda and Jon then went on to compete in the Final Part of the HOH competition, Jury Statements, which was held during the live finale. Host Arisa Cox would read questions about the jury members, with one right, and one wrong answer. Jon and Neda would have to choose either A or B. Whomever had the most points after seven questions would win, and be crowned the final Head of Household. Jon wins the competition, and chose to evict his best friend and ally, Neda.

Season 3 -
Ashleigh and Godfrey had the final showdown in Part 3 of the Final HOH "Jury Questions". The duo was asked A-or-B questions based on events that applied to members of the Jury. The HouseGuest with the most points after 9 questions will be the final Head of Household. After all 9 questions, and 3 tie-breakers, Godfrey became the final Head of Household. On Day 70, Godfrey cast the sole vote to evict Ashleigh.

Season 4 -
Nick & Phil and Kelsey then faced off in Part 3 of the Final Head of Household competition, Jury Questions. The duo was asked A-or-B questions based on events that applied to members of the Jury. The HouseGuest with the most points after seven questions will be the final Head of Household. Kelsey became the final Head of Household.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 16th 2017, 11:22 am

So it seems to me that all 4 are very similar all having something to do with the Jury members. I wonder if this year they will switch it up and make all questions about pre jury members just a guess.

It will be very interesting anything can happen, no matter what format they choose to focus on its a crap shoot and either K/D can take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: