View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14481
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 8:27 pm

Kevin won HOH dance

Number of posts : 16944
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 8:28 pm

catty wrote:
Kevin won HOH dance

bravo Now for sure one of Demika is going! Please Kevin use your damn head this time.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 8:31 pm

Now he needs to win POV next week!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 8:55 pm

Kevin's HOH video was from Pili

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 10:01 pm

So they were just all talking in the HOH. Dem thought that Kevin was in on Dre trying to get Ika out (which he wasn't, Kevin was asleep the entire time lol). This morning Kevin told Dem that William was cool with keeping Ika lol, Dem thought he was giving him a load of crap.

So, the reason I'm saying this is because Ika & Dem will now use this excuse as a reason not to put them up. Remember on the show tonight Kevin looked at Dem after he won the Veto and told him he should have never done that (put him up), well now they Ika/Dem have their excuse. I'm just praying Kevin doesn't fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16262

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 5th 2017, 7:53 am

Oh I hope Kevin doesn't fall for it these two have lied to Kevin over and over again he needs to get a clue. Very bad game move if Kevin does not take a shot at them.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 5th 2017, 10:17 pm

Dem and Ika nominated.

OMG Karen and Dillon are so stupid. If noms stay the same, they plan on evicting Ika because Dem will help them evict Kevin. WTF? Instead of thinking either one could beat Ika in the next HOH comp shoot_me shoot_me doh Kevin even told Dillon he would take him to Final 2. I need Kevin to win this game.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 5th 2017, 10:36 pm

While the stupids are plotting, here is Kevin chillin'

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 7:02 am

I am still wondering why Kevin didn't put up one from each pair. Put up Demetres and Dillon. If either won veto, put up their partner. The vote would be tied with each partner voting to save their own, and Kevin would be the one to choose who went home as the tie breaker. Maybe I'm missing something in all the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 8:40 am

kaper wrote:
I am still wondering why Kevin didn't put up one from each pair. Put up Demetres and Dillon. If either won veto, put up their partner. The vote would be tied with each partner voting to save their own, and Kevin would be the one to choose who went home as the tie breaker. Maybe I'm missing something in all the excitement.

Because he doesn't want Dillon gone, he assumes Dillon also wants Dem out. He has no idea what idiots he's playing with. He's not going to piss off Dillon and he won't take the chance of Ika taking Dem down. He wants Dem out, he feels he is his only obstacle to the 100K. Also, I am not so sure Dillon would save Karen and vice versa.

I tell you I can't for the life of me wrap my head around what went down last night. Is Karen mentally unstable? So she wants to win POV and take Dem down, Dillon wants to evict Ika and keep Dem to be able to get Kevin out and Kevin wants to win POV and take Ika down (he actually said this to himself in the HOH after the Ika screaming match at him). I was screaming last night, unbelievable.

The thing that bothers me the most is Karen's hurtful mouth about Kevin. The things she says are terrible and the entire Twitter universe is praising her actions because they are sucked into this stupid Demika showmance that won't last 6 months.

So if Dem comes down and Karen goes up, will Dillon vote to evict Karen? That's the million dollar question.

If Kevin doesn't pull out a Hail Mary in the F-4 POV, he's gone.

From Karen's son

Karen Singbeil‏ @KarenBBCAN  8h8 hours ago
To all the people saying she threw her season anyway tonight, believe it or not relationships are worth a lot more to my mom than money.

lol!  I mean, seriously? If she doesn't want to win she should have left and let one of the others play that want it so badly. She's a damn hot mess. She will not be friends with these kids, they have nothing in common and they live on the opposite sides of the country for goodness sake.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 3:32 pm

OMG this guy!

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 46m46 minutes ago
Karen- She (Neda) was bound and determined that Em was going. Dillon- I feel like she only hated Em cause she had a crush on me #BBCAN5

Earlier to Kevin he was saying how the crowd was cheering for him and that's all he needed. He said he's going to have all these opportunities now and he will be touring for meet n' greets LOL
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 5:43 pm

These people are absolutely ridiculous!!!! Karen and Dillion want to save Dem??? they are off their rockers.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 9:37 pm

What is the story now? I swear they are all driving me crazy. Before I left for a party, Kevin was thinking of using Veto on Ika if he won it and nominating Dillon. Karen and Ika want to save Dem with the Veto getting Dillon nominated and voting him out of the house. Karen doesn't care about winning the game she wants to save the showmance. WTF is going on. She is pissing me off. If she didn't go there to win, why go on the show at all.

I hope Dillon wins the veto. So Karen goes up if he chooses to use it. Can't wait for the craziness to end already.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 9:59 pm

catty wrote:
What is the story now?  I swear they are all driving me crazy.  Before I left for a party, Kevin was thinking of using Veto on Ika if he won it and nominating Dillon.  Karen and Ika want to save Dem with the Veto getting Dillon nominated and voting him out of the house.  Karen doesn't care about winning the game she wants to save the showmance.  WTF is going on.  She is pissing me off.  If she didn't go there to win, why go on the show at all.

I hope Dillon wins the veto.  So Karen goes up if he chooses to use it.  Can't wait for the craziness to end already.

Yep, he's half right, Dillon & Karen want to save Dem, so if Dillon is up there, he thinks Karen won't vote to evict Dillon, but he has no clue how much this dip wants Ika & Dem there.

Dillon won't win the veto, he's throwing it. Even if he did, he wouldn't use it, he and Karen would just vote out Ika, I don't think he would use it and have Karen go up. He knows his only chance to win is with Karen, Kevin made sure to tell him lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 6th 2017, 10:54 pm

Kevin won Veto and is planning to use it on Ika. pissed off stupid people pissof whatever

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 7:17 am

How can Kevin be so clueless?? Does he think he has so little of a chance to win the game that he is just making moves for "good TV" ?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 8:19 am

Are you guys not reading what I'm writing lol. Dillon & Karen want to keep Demetres and vote Ika out!! That's what Dillon told Karen they need to do and that's what Ika wants and Karen agreed to do it.

Kevin has a feeling that this is what they will do or Ika will self evict. He's beating them to the punch by not giving them that option. The only problem is will Karen vote out Dillon? Kevin doesn't think so, but I think she might. If Karen was smart, she will vote out Demetres. So, it's not a stupid move, it's the only move he has but it might not work, either way he could be done. Other way, it definitely wouldn't work.

Should be interesting to see what Karen does.

Does anyone remember how the rest of the season goes? I forget when the feeds go down.

Last edited by Jack'd on May 7th 2017, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 8:21 am

lol!

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 8h8 hours ago

Karen- Do you think he would use it on Dillon at all? Ika- Nope. He wont use it. Demetres- There's no talking our way out of that #BBCAN5
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 9:32 am

Just read that Karen had a conversation with Ika/Dem and said that they need to get Dillon up there so they can vote him out! LOL I knew it, she's a mess. Yes, keeping the duo is your best bet Karen because they won't take each other, they will take you SMH. Why does she have such strong feelings about these two when one week ago, she was cursing them out.

So Kevin is screwed no matter what he does. Dem will win the next HOH and put up Dillon/Kevin and even if Kevin wins POV, he has to go against Dem again in the final three. I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 1:29 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Just read that Karen had a conversation with Ika/Dem and said that they need to get Dillon up there so they can vote him out! LOL I knew it, she's a mess. Yes, keeping the duo is your best bet Karen because they won't take each other, they will take you SMH. Why does she have such strong feelings about these two when one week ago, she was cursing them out.

So Kevin is screwed no matter what he does. Dem will win the next HOH and put up Dillon/Kevin and even if Kevin wins POV, he has to go against Dem again in the final three. I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

It is absolutely ridiculous she has lost her damn mind!!! Get the showmance out BB rule 101. Put Dillion up and they both stay again for crying out loud this is embarrassing.

Would Karen really vote out Dillion? I cannot follow her logic or craziness at all.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 5:17 pm

So they are seeing a movie (either now or later tonight) and they are doing the POV ceremony. Karen & Kevin had an interesting conversation right before the feeds went down. Earlier Karen & Dillon had a conversation and she was drumming it into his head that Ika had to go, it was good for her game, because the three men will battle each other. Dillon on the other hand wants Dem gone because he will only have to battle Kevin and he thinks he can beat Kevin in a comp. He threw this last one but he said he knew he could have won it.

You can watch the Kevin & Karen discussion here and come to your own conclusions -

OK, so what do you all think? I'm so confused as to what Karen would do if Dillon was up there. Is she that stupid to keep Demetres? I'm almost hoping that Kevin throws her butt up there lol.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 5:57 pm

My take on all of this from what I've seen on the feeds.

1. Karen has decided she has no chance of winning the game so wants to do all she can to see Ika/Demetres win the game.

2. Despite all her conversations with Kevin and Dillon, Karen's true intention is to vote to keep Demetres. If Kevin indeed follows through with his plan to take down Ika and replace her with Dillon, Karen will NOT vote to keep Dillon.

3. Kevin has had this brainstorm to take Ika down since last night. He was talking to the cameras again, in the storage room. He said something about fearing Ika may self evict, leaving Demetres in the house.

My feeling is that Kevin was very calm this morning. He wasn't talking to himself or pacing the room. I think he has made up his mind last night, and I feel he is going through with the plan to take Ika down. Kevin is all about big moves, moves for the TV show and what he thinks will please Canada.

I hope Kevin goes through with his plan. It will make Marcellas' failure to use his veto on himself not look so bad.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 8:18 pm

Kevin used the POV on Ika. Apparently she told him to shove the Veto up his ass and he said actually I'm using it on you LOL

Everyone is pretty pissed except Ika, she's actually talking to Kevin and apologizing for her behavior. He told Ika & Dem that he did not want to see Ika go out 5th.

Kaper, I disagree with #1. I heard Karen's conversation in length today (even though my ears were bleeding lol) and it was quite clear, as it was to Kevin. She wanted Ika gone because she knows that Dem and Dillon will take her over Kevin. She also wanted the three strong guys to go after each other leaving her in the background. This was her reasoning as far as read her.

I also disagree that this is a Marcellas move. You need to analyze what he just did. Here's my take -

This was not a stupid move for Kevin like everyone on twitter is saying. Karen & Dillon were voting Ika out, no disputing it, it was a done deal for Karen and she can convince Dillon to do anything she wants. Now, what Kevin did was to ensure one of the guys go home instead of Ika. If you were Kevin, would you want to go against Ika/Karen with one of the guys or Dem/Dillon and one of the girls. This is what people aren't seeing. They only see that Dem will stay (and Kevin knew this may happen, he said it a million times to himself) and I say, he would have anyway with Karen & Dil's vote to get Ika out, so if he 100% can't get Dem out, then go for the next biggest target and get a another strong guy out.

Trust me, I am not an Ika fan and I would love for her to be in jury, but I played it out in my mind and I see his perspective and I agree with this move. Now Dillon's fate lies in Karen's hands, let's see what she does.

Last edited by Jack'd on May 7th 2017, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 8:44 pm

Either way, Kevin needs to win Veto no matter what happens. Karen's best move is to vote Dem, but will she.

Jack'd I read your posts even if I sound like I don't Smile

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 8:56 pm

The delusion continues. She's now taking credit for this move!

Big Brother Daily‏ @_BBCanada 8m8 minutes ago
Karen- This is one of my greatest game moves. Ika- This is your greatest. Karen- No, I have had a few #BBCAN5

She plans on voting out Dillon, her reason, Ika & Dem will take her to final 3 and she wants them to remember that when they are final 2. Can you believe this woman?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 8:57 pm

Kevin is talking to himself on how Dillon/Karen are not playing for themselves, they are only playing to "take Kevin Martin out" and it's true. It's all Karen wanted all Season was to see Kevin walk out that door.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 9:47 pm

I didn't mind Karen at the beginning, but now I can't stand her. I feel bad that she took the spot of someone who wanted to play and win the game.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 7th 2017, 10:41 pm

Kevin - idiot
Karen - idiot
Dillon - idiot
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 1:22 am

Jack'd wrote:
Kevin is talking to himself on how Dillon/Karen are not playing for themselves, they are only playing to "take Kevin Martin out" and it's true. It's all Karen wanted all Season was to see Kevin walk out that door.

Yes. This is true. My question is then why didn't Kevin put up Karen? Dillon knows neither of Demika will take him to F2, so why wouldn't he team up with Kevin to oust Demetres? I think the only reason Karen is still there is because everyone thinks they can beat her. But I think Kevin would beat any of them, except maybe Demetres in the end. I just think it would have been smarter to put up Karen.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 8:28 am

kaper wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

Yes. This is true. My question is then why didn't Kevin put up Karen? Dillon knows neither of Demika will take him to F2, so why wouldn't he team up with Kevin to oust Demetres? I think the only reason Karen is still there is because everyone thinks they can beat her. But I think Kevin would beat any of them, except maybe Demetres in the end. I just think it would have been smarter to put up Karen.

(1) He couldn't risk Dillon flipping, (2) he wants to go to the F-4 with the best chance for him to win the POV, keeping Karen and Ika are his best move because they are weak players. That's why he took Ika off, he wants to compete against her. It's 3 against 1 in POV. Why not give yourself a better advantage by getting out a bigger player so your chances go up. We already know that he can't win the HOH, so he will be on the block regardless with probably Karen if Ika /Dem win. So to answer your question, it's really not smarter to risk Karen going and go against Dillon/Demetres in the POV. This is all Kevin's perspective and I happen to agree with him.

Here's a scenario that would be a hoot. Dem wins HOH, puts up Kev & Karen. Kevin wins the POV, takes himself down and Dem has to put up Ika. Kevin is the sole vote to evict and he evicts Ika and she goes home on Dem's HOH lol.

Last edited by Jack'd on May 8th 2017, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 11:05 am

I can completely see what your saying Jack'd re Kevin's decision. He is screwed basically unless he wins F4 veto so I guess he has to try and weaken the strong comp threats. Ika and Karen will not win anything so his only threat is Dem/Dillion.

Karen is an Idiot as is Dillon I agree Phil. The woman has lost her damn mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 11:30 am

Sydney2 wrote:
I can completely see what your saying Jack'd re Kevin's decision.  He is screwed basically unless he wins F4 veto so I guess he has to try and weaken the strong comp threats.  Ika and Karen will not win anything so his only threat is Dem/Dillion.  

Karen is an Idiot as is Dillon I agree Phil.  The woman has lost her damn mind.

Thank you Syd! I'm flabbergasted that people don't see this. They are too busy thinking Kevin 100% believes that Karen will evict Dem but he does acknowledge that may not happen. He talked to the feeders a long time yesterday while he was in the tub lol, he hopes Karen votes out Dem, but he's not counting on it. Either way, he feels this is his best move to help him in the POV, at least he doesn't have two big strong males competing against him.

I will say this though, Kevin's downfall is actually believing Karen will vote out Dem. He really does, but if it doesn't go his way (which it won't), at least he got rid of a comp threat for the POV.

ETA - He also said that he was doing this (explaining it all out) because he knows people will think this is a stupid move and the show will probably not portray his reasoning correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 11:40 am

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
I can completely see what your saying Jack'd re Kevin's decision.  He is screwed basically unless he wins F4 veto so I guess he has to try and weaken the strong comp threats.  Ika and Karen will not win anything so his only threat is Dem/Dillion.  

Karen is an Idiot as is Dillon I agree Phil.  The woman has lost her damn mind.

Thank you Syd! I'm flabbergasted that people don't see this. They are too busy thinking Kevin 100% believes that Karen will evict Dem but he does acknowledge that may not happen. He talked to the feeders a long time yesterday while he was in the tub lol, he hopes Karen votes out Dem, but he's not counting on it. Either way, he feels this is his best move to help him in the POV, at least he doesn't have two big strong males competing against him.

I will say this though, Kevin's downfall is actually believing Karen will vote out Dem. He really does, but if it doesn't go his way (which it won't), at least he got rid of a comp threat for the POV.

ETA - He also said that he was doing this (explaining it all out) because he knows people will think this is a stupid move and the show will probably not portray his reasoning correctly.

Your welcome Jack'd. I didn't really think it through yesterday and I missed his talk to the feeders but reading this morning I can see it more clearly. Yesterday I was pissed about it LOL however Karen is being a complete fool she will for sure vote to keep Dem which blows my mind since she was much closer to Dillion in the game. Dillion is going to be butt hurt IMO.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 2:25 pm

BB is pranking the HG's today. They have been having a backwards task where they have to go back to what they were doing, walk backwards, etc. Kevin & Dillon got God awful spray tans and Sarah Hanlon just came in the house and threw pies in the HG's faces. She also dragged them, told Kevin she has never seen someone more desperate for a kiss since Will's HOH, told Ika you can't hear anyone scream from outer space except Ika Wong, Dem's was "You look like a Greek yogurt commercial for tight shirts and distressed denim" to Karen she something about Karanoia and that she hasn't heard her swear in a while. I don't know what was said about Dillon, but he did say they are trying him lol.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 3:22 pm

Feeds flashed quickly and Dillon was crying I wonder if family is coming in next.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 3:26 pm

Here is Kevin's tub talk to us from yesterday!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys before the POV ceremony, they were sabotaging Kevin's room with honey all over the place and taking his pig and hanging him.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 3:26 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Feeds flashed quickly and Dillon was crying I wonder if family is coming in next.

I saw that, maybe his niece?

They are saying on twitter that it was Dillon's Mom and she was giving Ika & Karen the evil eye lol
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 5:00 pm

Well, I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out Kevin's move. He is a smart young man. It took Jack'd posting the reasons a few times, bit I FINALLY get it.

I knew Kevin has to win the next POV to survive, but I was stuck on his actions for the current POV and not looking ahead at his competition for the final 4 one.

Whew. It is still hard to read Karen sometimes. Every once in a while, she seems to care about Kevin and has sincere (?) talks with him. The next minute, she is willing to put her own game aside to insure Kevin doesn't make final 2.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 8th 2017, 6:07 pm

kaper wrote:
Well, I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out Kevin's move. He is a smart young man. It took Jack'd posting the reasons a few times, bit I FINALLY get it.

I knew Kevin has to win the next POV to survive, but I was stuck on his actions for the current POV and not looking ahead at his competition for the final 4 one.

Whew. It is still hard to read Karen sometimes. Every once in a while, she seems to care about Kevin and has sincere (?) talks with him. The next minute, she is willing to put her own game aside to insure Kevin doesn't make final 2.

lol! Thanks kaper for getting it. It's so hard to convey type talk. I think people are looking at it as keeping a duo in the house but for Kevin's point in the game, it doesn't matter who is there, but has everything to do with how he can win that final POV. Taking the two girls is definitely better for his chances than taking two guys.

Karen is a hot mess! I will for the life of me never get her hatred for Kevin. She keeps bringing up week one when he tried to save Mark. I mean really? So what, that was week one before anyone knew anyone. She conveniently forgave Dem/Ika for putting her on the block over Jackie. She's actually doing herself a disservice voting out Dillon. Dillon and Kevin would both take her to the F-2. Ika & Dem would take her only if the other isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 9th 2017, 12:15 pm

So Dem is no where to be found on the feeds this morning HGs not allowed in the living room and cannot talk about Deme it seems.

Something fishy is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: