View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 27th 2017, 8:14 pm

Karen is also a have not. I'm curious how this all came down. Dre is in the HOH with Dillon, Jackie and William lol, Ika is not happy with Dre.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 27th 2017, 8:16 pm

Ah, Ika is pissed because Dre was left there with Kevin (maybe William too) and she didn't make a deal and say give it to me and I'll keep you safe.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 28th 2017, 6:38 am

I had read that Kevin was going to have a one week truce with Demitres and Ika. This for the return of Kevin's safety the following week. He will also be keeping two big targets in front of himself.

Unfortunately, no one knows about the triple eviction coming up. I fear we will be seeing a Dillon/Dre/William/Jackie/Karen final 5.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16373

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 28th 2017, 9:20 am

Ika a have not and on the block. Going to be very eventful LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 28th 2017, 8:36 pm

You guys!! If you watched the last 1/2hr. of the feeds what did you think? If you didn't, you missed an exciting time. Kevin was in the storage room rethinking his noms, he feels that putting up Ika/Dem is not in his best interest, this after the entire house thinks he is putting them up. He was saying it's in his best interest to put up Karen & Dre. He doesn't feel any of other remaining HG's will fight for him next week when he can't play (little does he know about the triple) except for William. He thinks that Ika & Dem will. He says to himself, I can't put them up!! He goes into the bathroom where Ika and Dem are and he's about to talk to them when stupid Ika starts telling him that he and Dem have to work together when she leaves. She's really pressing it and Kevin only has 5minutes until nom time. He runs to the HOH, begs Big Brother to give him a few more minutes to think, they start calling him and he's in a panic. He runs into the bathroom and says "I have to put you guys up, I think" Oy vey, he had me at the edge of my seat. If he doesn't put them up, can you imagine the shit storm!!! I hope these feeds come back before I go to bed or I'll be checking my phone in the middle of the night lol
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 28th 2017, 9:44 pm

He nominated Ika and Dem. I'm glad too. I want Ika out of there.

Who do you want to see leave in the triple? I want Ika, Dillon, and Jackie or Dem. I want to see a final three with Dre, William, and either Karen or Kevin. Not sure who I want to see win. It will probably be Ika, Kevin and Dem leaving. I never get my way lol

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 28th 2017, 9:55 pm

Yeah, he chickened out lol. Phew! I can't take Ika anymore, I always change the feeds, their showmance gross me out.

I really think that Kevin will once again, just like his last season, leave during the triple. I would be happy with a Dre win, maybe Kevin & Dem but that's about it.

I hate that I get so invested in this crap! lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 28th 2017, 10:24 pm

I'm actually rooting for Dre and Kevin. Or even William.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 29th 2017, 6:06 am

This has been a crazy season. Frankly, I would have been upset if the vets steamrolled their way through the house, but they really screwed themselves. It will be all vets in the jury if Ika goes this week. I'm pretty sure Demetres and Kevin will follow in the triple eviction.

Of the newbies left, Dre and William have played the best, but Dre's goodbye messages will not help her if she makes it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 29th 2017, 9:34 am

The POV players are Kevin, Demetres, Ika, Dillon, Dre and Jackie. William will be hosting.

Neda said in her interview with Arisa that she thought Dre was playing a good game. Neda will vote for the best player.

Also, I don't understand why Ika is telling Dem not to go to the end with Kevin, he would lose. I don't see that at all, it will be 4 vets vs. 5 newbies in jury and the newbies have said all along that they wanted a newbie to win.

ETA - Now that I think about it, scratch that about Kevin not winning. I forgot about William, I'm not sure if he would vote Kevin or vote with Dre.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 29th 2017, 5:44 pm

So apparently Ika said on the feeds today that Zack S3 hooked up with Stupid with an S in the jury house their season yikes.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 29th 2017, 7:00 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
So apparently Ika said on the feeds today that Zack S3 hooked up with Stupid with an S in the jury house their season yikes.

Huh? Really? I'm trying to remember that season, wasn't he in a showmance with Ashleigh? I wish I could remember it better. The think I notice is that Sindy with an S isn't too picky when it comes to men.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 29th 2017, 7:11 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:

Huh? Really? I'm trying to remember that season, wasn't he in a showmance with Ashleigh? I wish I could remember it better. The think I notice is that Sindy with an S isn't too picky when it comes to men.

Yes you are right Jack'd Ashleigh was in a showmance with Zack at the time. Ika was telling Dem that Sindy will be all over him in Jury and he better not do that and he assured her he is not interested in S at all and it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 30th 2017, 1:04 am

Dem won POV.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 30th 2017, 10:25 am

Well Ika is staying this week you watch! I give up with these people lol
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 30th 2017, 11:02 am

Jack'd wrote:

UGGG why do you say that?? I hate that that meathead won the veto sucks big time.

I don't think Ika will stay K, D, W won't vote to keep her as of now. Dre is of course playing the loyalty card and will probably throw her a vote for a jury vote I think Dillion actually called her out on that. William won't vote against Kevin unless Kevin decides he wants to keep Ika.

If they keep those two in the game then they all deserve to loose.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 30th 2017, 2:01 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

UGGG why do you say that?? I hate that that meathead won the veto sucks big time.

I don't think Ika will stay K, D, W won't vote to keep her as of now.  Dre is of course playing the loyalty card and will probably throw her a vote for a jury vote I think Dillion actually called her out on that.  William won't vote against Kevin unless Kevin decides he wants to keep Ika.  

If they keep those two in the game then they all deserve to loose.

Jackie will be the replacement. Dre is already questioning if taking Ika out is the right choice. She now feels bad because Ika is being so nice, telling her she loves her, always had her back. As Kevin said to Karen, Ika did these things to Dre in the game and Dre always forgave her (like having a 6 alliance and like telling Kevin not to use the Veto because Bruno would be the replacement). So, I don't know if Dre has the guts to pull the trigger. Dre is the key this week, if she isn't voting Ika out, bet your boots that Dillon & William won't either.

Kevin's best bet is to put Dre as the replacement, but he won't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 2nd 2017, 10:44 am

This is going to be one long week with all the flip flopping going on.

Ika better behave herself or she will get booted.

Jackie really is a very stupid player campaigning to Will that she will put up Kevin that is not going to get his vote.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 2nd 2017, 5:30 pm

Yeah, so Ika is probably staying, knew it!

Dem had his test drive with Sindy today and came back pretty down. Some are speculating it's because Sindy told him about Bruno's goodbye message from Dre where she said they are getting rid of all the vets and he'll be seeing Kevin & Ika soon. What I believe actually happened is the Sindy told him they see all his moves as moves that Ika made, which is true, but he doesn't believe it. He believes he made all those moves himself lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 2nd 2017, 11:10 pm

I do not want her stay. Hopefully she leaves at some point in the triple.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 3rd 2017, 8:04 am

catty wrote:
I do not want her stay.  Hopefully she leaves at some point in the triple.

That won't happen unless William wins the triple HOH. I can't for the life of me understand how stupid these people are. Dre is worthless! She is absolutely working for Ika and Dem to get to the F-2. Dem is another nitwit, he will not win against Ika in the F-2, yet his love sick self will take her there. Dillon telling Karen that him, her, Dem, Ika and Dre are the F-5. WTF is wrong with these people leaving a due in this game. Tomorrow is going to be wild, I expect Kevin & probably William to go during the triple. William needs this HOH or they both will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 3rd 2017, 11:11 am

I agree Jack'd these people are very stupid UGG. Its so frustrating. Dem is a meathead and annoys the heck out of me. He was feeling very very dumb yesterday his words about how he is being portrayed as Ika's puppy. I assume Sindy told him that on their drive that the jury only see's him as Ika's lap dog etc.

Dillion is another one not thinking right so silly. Karen is blinded by her complete distain for Jackie. I mean I am no Jackie fan I cannot listen to her on the feeds the like every other word drives me nuts. But I do not understand why Karen hates her so much. Jackie is also terrible at this game she runs and turns on her allies all the darn time I see why they do not trust her at all in the game.

Kevin and William better win or they are both gone tomorrow no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 3rd 2017, 4:59 pm

I hope William wins HOH then.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 7:28 am

This has been a very entertaining season, but one of the worst strategically played.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 7:55 am

What a night! The feeds were on fire once again. So, Ika goes to William for his vote, she promises him safety along with Kevin. She wants to do a F-4 with them too. She then proceeds to tell him that She won't put Kevin on the block, but Dre will.

Fast forward 1hr. and Will is telling Dre all this. Dre flips out and now wants Ika evicted. She talks to Dillon and tells him all this, wants Ika out but has to first make sure that what William is saying is true, she's going to make him swear on his family. Dre & William in the blue room, Dillon wants to stay for the conversation but they throw him out. Dillon goes to Karen in the bathroom and of course, the paranoid loon Karen thinks that Dre is doing this to set them up. She thinks Dre wants Karen & Dillon to vote out Ika to put a target on their backs. Dillon then goes to IKA!! He tells her everything Dre said and the new four alliance of DillonKaren Ika/Demetres is formed lol

I have never in my life saw a more idiotic player that Dillon.

So now of course, just as I was thinking last night, Ika & Demetres think Kevin in involved in this. As far as I know though Ika hasn't told Dem the real reason for Dre being pissed, she is still pushing and believing Dillon & Karen's version that it was a set up for Dillon & Karen to be targeted.

ETA - Do you know that this big brother version tells them when to go to bed? I never knew that until I heard him last night.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 10:19 am

Just catching up oh boy what a night. Dre being exposed we have waited a long time for this. What a blow up. Sheesh I cannot believe the stupidity of these people keeping Ika and Dem in the game Crap!!! tonight is going to be fabulous. I cannot believe they are blaming Kevin too he is so clueless to what the heck is going on as is William.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 10:37 am

Sydney2 wrote:
Just catching up oh boy what a night.  Dre being exposed we have waited a long time for this.  What a blow up.  Sheesh I cannot believe the stupidity of these people keeping Ika and Dem in the game Crap!!! tonight is going to be fabulous.  I cannot believe they are blaming Kevin too he is so clueless to what the heck is going on as is William.

See I blame Karen & Dillon for being horrible players, it's mind blowing how they can change their minds in a second and actually believe in a F-4.

Dre isn't in the wrong though although she takes a ton of shit on Twitter. They call her Little Bill, it's disgusting. She's there to win too and not give the game away to Ika/Dem. All along Dre wanted Dem out, when he saved himself with the veto, she struggled with voting Ika out and then decided that her friendship was more important to her, so she decided that she would ride with Dem & Ika. Ika throws her under the bus to William by not only telling William Dre's target is Kevin, but also makes a F-4 with him and Kevin. Dre believed all along she had a F-3 with them, so of course, she feels betrayed. Ika played her all season with the 6 alliance. I don't blame Dre one bit, even though I don't  particularly like her.

Everything that happened last night is Ika's own fault. She should have never told William all of that.

I see Dre & Kevin leaving tonight unless we get a Dre/William HOH. Please BB Gods let William win HOH.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 1:34 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Sydney2 wrote:
Just catching up oh boy what a night.  Dre being exposed we have waited a long time for this.  What a blow up.  Sheesh I cannot believe the stupidity of these people keeping Ika and Dem in the game Crap!!! tonight is going to be fabulous.  I cannot believe they are blaming Kevin too he is so clueless to what the heck is going on as is William.

See I blame Karen & Dillon for being horrible players, it's mind blowing how they can change their minds in a second and actually believe in a F-4.

Dre isn't in the wrong though although she takes a ton of shit on Twitter. They call her Little Bill, it's disgusting. She's there to win too and not give the game away to Ika/Dem. All along Dre wanted Dem out, when he saved himself with the veto, she struggled with voting Ika out and then decided that her friendship was more important to her, so she decided that she would ride with Dem & Ika. Ika throws her under the bus to William by not only telling William Dre's target is Kevin, but also makes a F-4 with him and Kevin. Dre believed all along she had a F-3 with them, so of course, she feels betrayed. Ika played her all season with the 6 alliance. I don't blame Dre one bit, even though I don't  particularly like her.

Everything that happened last night is Ika's own fault. She should have never told William all of that.

I see Dre & Kevin leaving tonight unless we get a Dre/William HOH. Please BB Gods let William win HOH.

I completely agree. and I also see Dre and Kevin leaving tonight their only hope is William HOH.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 4:28 pm

Spoilers from some guy there, he showed a picture. Jackie evicted 4 to 1. Dre voted to evict Ika. HOH was a block true/false. It was down to Dillon and Demetrees. Demetrees won. Don't know who he put up assuming William, Kevin and Dre. Someone else, not confirmed, said Kevin won the veto. Stand by lol
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 4:30 pm

Yes Kevin won. Dillon replacement, Dre and William evicted.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 4:48 pm

Thanks. I've been waiting for HW, but nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 4:48 pm

Oh, and I'm glad Kevin is safe. Hope he wins the upcoming HOH or Veto.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 5:04 pm

Well Dem/Ika made a F-4 with Dillon/Karen. Now Kevin knows his F-4 with them is shit. I hope he wins too and puts up Ika and Dem. I'm so stoked for Kevin but pissed off at Dillon and Karen. Sorry for the spoilers showing. I'm on my phone and couldn't work the spoiler feature. The guy also said that Dre got boos when she evicted Ika. His twitter handle is @xAustinnx if you want to read his tweets. He has lots of info.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 5:06 pm

Anyone remember when they did the 2nd HOH in Season 3 after the Triple?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 5:36 pm

Oh I forgot. He said that Sindy yelled at Bruno when he came into the jury house. If she yelled at him for not giving her a vote, I will explode. She made the worst move this season and I hope Bruno tells her that.

Syd I don't remember. I hope not and I hope it's endurance for Kevin's sake.

Last edited by Jack'd on May 4th 2017, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 6:02 pm

Also, Dre's eviction was her own fault. She should have never flipped out last night and told Dillon. They took it as if she was trying to set them up, which she wasn't. She should have talked calmly to both him and Karen and Dem would have never put her up tonight. Dillon & William would have been leaving.

I'm curious how they are going to edit this for just the TV viewers. Everyone watching knows that Dre & Ika are tight, so they are going to have to show what happened last night on Monday's episode or it will be so messed up.

ETA - unless they show it in tonight's episode, but how will they fit all that in, there was so much "tea" lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 6:30 pm

Goodbye to the French Connection -

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 6:41 pm

Sindy is an idiot and is going to be forever remembered for one of the stupidest moves in BB Can History she has some karma coming to her outside of the house.

By TFC not sad to see them go would of liked Will to stay just to see how he played without Dre in his ear besides I will not miss the French at all drove me crazy on the feeds it was so rude.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 6:55 pm

Kevin is on his own now. He needs to win HOH or POV every week to stay in the house.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   May 4th 2017, 8:06 pm

Rats, feeds are back, no facebook live for me. I'll watch it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: