View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sydney2
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16308
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 18th 2017, 7:09 pm

I just cannot understand how B/K can still be so nice to Sndy after she single handedly tanked all of their games. No way would I be able to do it and I would tell her to her face what an idiot she is.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 19th 2017, 4:13 pm

I'm reading on twitter that William found/has the secret power of veto.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 19th 2017, 5:02 pm

catty wrote:
I'm reading on twitter that William found/has the secret power of veto.

Yes I just read that as well.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17159

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 19th 2017, 6:56 pm

Yep, I'm guessing that on Monday when the feeds kept going out for long periods of time but when they came back, the ceremony still hadn't happened was when William found it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 19th 2017, 11:09 pm

William find out today, from Kevin, that Ika was the one who told The 6 that if Kevin used veto last week, Bruno would be backdoored. So, I think William is slowly turning against Ika. He might want her out sooner rather than later.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 20th 2017, 9:35 am

catty wrote:
William find out today, from Kevin, that Ika was the one who told The 6 that if Kevin used veto last week, Bruno would be backdoored.  So, I think William is slowly turning against Ika.  He might want her out sooner rather than later.

Yep, Dre already figured it out as soon as Ika told her she was working both sides. She knew Ika had said "abort, abort".

William doesn't like Ika but the problem is he doesn't want HOH. He said that if Dem and Ika are still in the HOH, he will try but if they are out, he's throwing it. The only thing he will probably do is save Kevin if he's on the block with his special veto, so if Kev/Bruno don't win this week, Bruno is going to Jury. If this has to happen this week and it's Bruno's time, I would love for a Karen HOH (she has an advantage this week), she noms Kevin/Bruno with the hopes of evicting Kevin and then William uses the Veto on Kevin lol!
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 20th 2017, 11:13 am

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:
William find out today, from Kevin, that Ika was the one who told The 6 that if Kevin used veto last week, Bruno would be backdoored.  So, I think William is slowly turning against Ika.  He might want her out sooner rather than later.

Yep, Dre already figured it out as soon as Ika told her she was working both sides. She knew Ika had said "abort, abort".

William doesn't like Ika but the problem is he doesn't want HOH. He said that if Dem and Ika are still in the HOH, he will try but if they are out, he's throwing it. The only thing he will probably do is save Kevin if he's on the block with his special veto, so if Kev/Bruno don't win this week, Bruno is going to Jury. If this has to happen this week and it's Bruno's time, I would love for a Karen HOH (she has an advantage this week), she noms Kevin/Bruno with the hopes of evicting Kevin and then William uses the Veto on Kevin lol!

Yup I can see that totally happening and possibly Bruno winning the other Veto and they have to nom two of their own LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 20th 2017, 8:03 pm

Feeds back, guess who's in the HOH bed

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 20th 2017, 9:14 pm

shoot_me Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 8:25 am

So....if Bruno and Kevin are nominated, and neither wins the POV...does Will use his secret POV to save Kevin?? I'm thinking he wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 9:36 am

kaper wrote:
So....if Bruno and Kevin are nominated, and neither wins the POV...does Will use his secret POV to save Kevin??  I'm thinking he wouldn't.

I don't know, this kid got it bad for Kevin. I'm thinking the DR will pressure him to use it for TV purposes. It would be hilarious to watch.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 9:37 am

Kevin/Bruno went in to pitch to Ika/Dem telling them that once they are gone, Ika/Dem are the next big targets. Jackie asked Kevin why she wasn't included in that conversation if they are in an alliance. She called them (Kevin/Bruno) pieces of shit and then went to Ika/Dem and spilled all the tea.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 11:44 am

No feeds today at work. Oh my Jackie must be pissed. Why would they throw her under the bus? I don't get that at all they know Ika will run and tell cause they know Jackie and Ika have a truce and she is working both sides. I really think that was a stupid move.

Here is hoping Bruno wins Veto and William uses the secret one on Kevin (which I totally see him doing) and let the drama begin LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 6:43 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
No feeds today at work.  Oh my Jackie must be pissed.  Why would they throw her under the bus? I don't get that at all they know Ika will run and tell cause they know Jackie and Ika have a truce and she is working both sides. I really think that was a stupid move.

Here is hoping Bruno wins Veto and William uses the secret one on Kevin (which I totally see him doing) and let the drama begin LOL

The went to campaign to stay and had to throw her under the bus. They know they can't say Dre and Dre won't let them do William. They also know that no one likes Jackie so she's an easy target. Jackie didn't care about the truce, she was going to put I/D up anyway.

Bruno & Kevin are working Ika hard telling them that the four, them an Ika & Dem are the only ones battling it out while the other five have another leisurely week. She's toying with the idea but she has to convince Dem who at the moment is not happy with Bruno & Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 7:14 pm

I cannot believe Dre actually went to Jackie and said I am definitely coming after Ika and if you tell it will come back to me and I will lie and they will all believe me and not you so keep it to yourself. This Dre is something else so cocky!!!! I hope this gets back and bites her hard in the ass the French connection dries me crazy.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 10:43 pm

I would LOVE it if Dre is the one who gets Ika out because she trusts her so much. As long as Ika is voted out, I don't care who does it.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 21st 2017, 11:56 pm

Bruno and Kevin nominated.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 22nd 2017, 9:15 am

Me too catty, I want to see her go!

I'm praying to the BB Gods today that Bruno wins POV and then William uses his secret Veto on Kevin, boom new game! They will shit, but of course, it won't happen like this lol

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 22nd 2017, 11:11 am

Me too. Bruno for the win.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 22nd 2017, 11:21 am

Jack'd wrote:
Me too catty, I want to see her go!

I'm praying to the BB Gods today that Bruno wins POV and then William uses his secret Veto on Kevin, boom new game! They will shit, but of course, it won't happen like this lol

I would love this!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 22nd 2017, 11:21 am

The veto players are Demetres, Bruno, Kevin, Dre, Ika and William
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 22nd 2017, 3:37 pm

From the website! Well, I guess William won't use it since he can be nommed. Why would he risk using it if that's the case.

The Secret Power of Veto gives the holder, William, the power to save anyone from the block over two Power of Veto ceremonies. The ceremonies where this power is active are Wednesday April 19th & 26th. This Power of Veto is a SECRET and Big Brother will never reveal who used it. However, William is free to tell people about this secret power once it has been played or should he choose not to use it. This Veto does not give him the power to name the replacement nominee, nor does it give him safety from being named a replacement himself.

Should the secret power of veto be played by William, Big Brother will deliver the news to the houseguests at the end of the Veto ceremony.

The regular Veto is still in play and regular Veto rules apply, this includes William and should he win the Veto he will have two Vetos.

William opted not to use this Secret Power of Veto on Wednesday April 19th - tune to see if he uses it on Wednesday, April 26th!

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/blog/2017-04-22-williams-secret-pov-all-the-details

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 22nd 2017, 6:47 pm

Well that twist went to crap.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 23rd 2017, 12:57 am

William won the veto.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 23rd 2017, 10:58 am

Such a bummer william wins two POV's GRRR. He is such a whimp I bet he doesn't use either of them.

In a good BB world he would use both it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 23rd 2017, 12:16 pm

Such a sucky outcome! As of today, they (Ika/Dem) want Bruno out. I would rather see Kevin go, his game sucks and this game he's playing will Will is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 23rd 2017, 12:30 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Such a sucky outcome! As of today, they (Ika/Dem) want Bruno out. I would rather see Kevin go, his game sucks and this game he's playing will Will is just wrong.

I agree Kevin can go. I think they are back on getting Kevin out but those two go back and forth so much I don't think we will get a good read until after Veto.
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 24th 2017, 11:49 am

Will used the secret veto Kevin is off and Karen is up and apparently freaked out on Dem and Jackie LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 24th 2017, 3:52 pm

I watched this morning (feeds have been down for a few hrs. now). She was absolutely lit. She didn't say a word to Demetres that I saw but she did give it to Kevin. She thinks this was some master plan and she called him every name in the book. Used the f*ck word like it was going out of style.

They were outside by the hot tub and she just kept telling Kevin to keep his eyes open. She was digging and digging at him about this play and she just finally snapped. If you have twitter, this is just a snip-it of what it was like. She called Kevin stupid and he took offense to that and asked her to not call him that again. There was a joke that Kevin/Karen had an F-2, what you don't hear is Kevin saying "so does this mean we don't have an F-2 anymore?"

https://twitter.com/BB_timc/status/856558314695475200

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 24th 2017, 5:10 pm

Karen is out of this world Paranoid and certain this was a master plan to get her out.

I think she may explode before Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 24th 2017, 6:17 pm

Well, if she keeps this up, it may just happen. Classic BB mistake to fly into a rage when you get put up.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 24th 2017, 6:20 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
Karen is out of this world Paranoid and certain this was a master plan to get her out.

I think she may explode before Thursday.

Well Dillon told her to knock it off and play cool and not give them a reason to vote her out, so hopefully she will. She was absolutely out of line this morning, she told Jackie "nice play Jackie". She honestly believes this was some grand scheme to get Karen out. I just replied to her son on Twitter, he's sticking up for her (rightfully so I guess, it is his mother lol), but she was dead out of line, she actually crossed it with her language and name calling, it was absurd. I don't know how Kevin held it together all these weeks with her digging and digging at him. I would have told her to f*ck off the first time she did it.

There was a joke from some of the HG's that Karen & Kevin had an F2 and she used the special veto on him and now she's on the block because of it. That's what Kevin was doing, making a joke about the F2, except Karen didn't know the other HG's were making this story up.

The strange thing about this is Karen is really loyal to Ika/Demetres and I don't get it. Does she really think that they will take her to F2? Dre is on to them and wants them out but neither she nor anyone else in that house have the nerve to do it. She told Jackie last night that she wants to target them, but won't do it unless it's a double because she doesn't want to have to deal with Ika all week.

For the record, I am not a Kevin fan, yuck, so I called it as I saw it! I actually was rooting for Neda and Bruno. Bruno sucks, but I do have a soft spot for him, I think he's a really good guy.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 24th 2017, 8:53 pm

I checked out the feeds during the commercial break and Demetres is in a bear costume. He has to sleep in the pool area in his little bear den lol.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 25th 2017, 10:22 am

Good I don't have to watch him and Ika in the HOH bed every night for the rest of the week!! He looks silly I cannot stand that guy such a meat head.

I saw Dillion told Karen to cool it lets see if she actually can. She was completely out of line yesterday after veto ceremony. She went personal and nasty so not necessary. Her delusions and paranoia are off the chart right now. I can only imagine what goes through that woman's head all day long.

Dre annoys the heck out of me cannot stand her rat game. I hope someone spills about her wanting I/D out I mean they all know it come on spill. I guess we will see what comes out after next HOH depending on who wins..
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 26th 2017, 5:15 pm

I think they all want Ika and Dem out though. Maybe they are hoping the other does it...I can see William doing it to be honest. I thought Dre would, but not sure anymore. I just want Ika out of there already she drives me crazy.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 26th 2017, 5:20 pm

Kevin and Dillon are talking guys....looks like they might on the same page about Ika and Dem. If Ika does not win HOH on Thursday, she might see herself on that block against Dem. They are starting to compare notes stir the pot

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 27th 2017, 11:39 am

It is about darn time they compared notes lets get this going!!! Meathead and Ika need to feel some heat.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 27th 2017, 8:05 pm

Feeds back and all I see is Kevin in the HOH bathroom washing a teddy bear and Ika & Demetres in the have not room.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 27th 2017, 8:09 pm

I read on twitter he's the new HOH Smile I hope he goes through with his plan of putting Ika and Dem on the block.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   April 27th 2017, 8:10 pm

YES!! He is catty, I'm so stoked. I can't wait to watch Ika & Dem this week, hahaha! I love that they are in the have not room, I hope Kevin sent them there. Oh my God, I'm so evil lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Canada 5 - Live Feed Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: